Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,321 members, 7,842,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert (31653 Views)

Davido Exposes Peter Psquare, Kcee & E-money For Wearing Fake Wigs (video) / Davido Rocks Chioma In Public At Ifeanyi David Naming Ceremony / Phyno And Ifeanyi Ubah At Ifeanyi Ubah Stadium In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by dont8(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
edoziebobbyyahoocom:
Ifeanyi Uba keeps on pulling weights......Some people from the western part of this country be wishing he's not an igbo man.
pls don't quote me & spew trash! angry
Shut up already!

3 Likes

Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by crackhouse(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by WINNERMENTALITY: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
ALEX NO ONE WAS CROWNED.. SO WHATS THE HYPE FOR
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by WINNERMENTALITY: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Akalia:
OP you mentioned the most beautiful girl in Nnewi was crowned that day; I find your claim somehow contradictory to an earlier thread which reported the cancellation of the beauty pageant because the contestants' intellectual performances were less than satisfactory. Ayam nat understanding! undecided
nobody was crowned jare, they were given gift but star price was not given to any of them
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by Glaxx(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Igbo boys doing it big

Afonjas will not be happy about this

When people are crying about recession and dying because of hunger, igbo boys are busy throwing money in the air and spending money like say money dey grow for tree

We don't know what recession is

We don't depend on the government

And at the end of the day, we're the only tribe on earth with the highest number of self made millionaires

Your name sounds like something a fulani herdsman will like. Are you a fulani or hausa?
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Glaxx:

Your name sounds like something a fulani herdsman will like. Are you a fulani or hausa?

God forbid
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
dont8:
Shut up already
Naughty boi. "dont8" i believe what u tried to achieve there was "don't hate" but as an afonja that you are you took out h & and turned ur ate to numeral. i 1da what H ever did 2 u guyz.
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by Jakasibo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
I thought he cancelled the beauty pageant?
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by visijo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
i no see patoranking there..
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
I was wondering what Ifeanyi was thinking when he was building a stadium in his village and forming a football club. Now I see the vision. Every Xmas, the world will be visiting Nnewi. Imagine the income that such visits will generate to local businesses all over the place. One man, is about to do, what a whole government can not do. This is worthy of emulation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by Johnsown1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
Op it is called CHRISTMAS NOT XMAS it is wrong
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by 1felix(f): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Ifeanyi Uba this! Ifeanyi Uba that! Does this man has any political ambition cos am not understanding lately these days

he does ooo.
heard he has declared interest to run 2017 governorship under APC
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by Bbklopsy: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
AlexReports:
It was indeed an unforgettable experience for Anambra residents as they converge to celebrate the 5 star performances of Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE, Humblesmith,A.Y, Tekno, Gordons,  Ekwe Sample etc as they Thrill their teeming fans At The Ifeanyi Uba Youth Concert Shown LIVE On AIT, Hip TV, ABS, Others In A Full Packed Stadium.

The high budget event attracted the former Governor of Anambra and a serving Minister Chris Ngige, Ex- Senate President Ken Nnamani, World Beauty Organisation Africa Director abnd Chairman of Tettrazzin Group of company Prince Donatus Okonkwo, Ifeanyi Uba FC, nollywood headline star etc as Special Guest‎s. The very entertaining event also saw the crowning of Most Beautiful Girl in Nnewi in a competitive contests that exhibited different traditional flamboyance and outfits from the pretty contestants that represented different communities in the local government.

The showbiz event packaged to entertain at the festive period especially for those at home and those who returned for the Xmas and new year celebration. It was exclusively captured by Zzini Media, Nigeria Fashion TV, Nollywood TV, AlexReports, Nairaland etc.‎ In truth, it could be regarded as event of the Year as Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi was crowned at The Prestigious Night With a Brand New Car and Over 2million Naira and other consolation Prizes.

Source: www.alexreports.info
Nice photo report I must say, op u try. but no queen was crowned & non was given d car, u already know why. Also in addition to d stars that performed - Ruffcoin Nwa Aba, Phyno, Davido,Flavour, Funnybone, Acapella, Senator etc. Tekno was not part of d show
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by Gkemz: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ifeanyi Uba likes pretty girls. I'm surprised i didn't sight Linda Ikeji or Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Akalia:
OP you mentioned the most beautiful girl in Nnewi was crowned that day; I find your claim somehow contradictory to an earlier thread which reported the cancellation of the beauty pageant because the contestants' intellectual performances were less than satisfactory. Ayam nat understanding! undecided

You should understand afonja and their propaganda already... that was a big lie.
The person who said pointed out dat it was a lie on that thread his vomment was hidden and banned.
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by dont8(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

Naughty boi. "dont8" i believe what u tried to achieve there was "don't hate" but as an afonja that you are you took out h & and turned ur ate to numeral. i 1da what H ever did 2 u guyz.
You're not making any iota of sense.
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by Zico5(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Igbo boys doing it big

Afonjas will not be happy about this

When people are crying about recession and dying because of hunger, igbo boys are busy throwing money in the air and spending money like say money dey grow for tree

We don't know what recession is

We don't depend on the government

And at the end of the day, we're the only tribe on earth with the highest number of self made millionaires
What u failed to realize is that drug money is different from legitimate money. Igbo rock indeed in drug money. We are waiting for another news from Malaysia tomorrow,we are tired of india.
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by LilTyRoNe: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
dont8:
Shut up already!
Oga dont8,did he mention you
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by TempleChinedum(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
AlexReports
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by Mboi2: 12:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Zico5:

What u failed to realize is that drug money is different from legitimate money. Igbo rock indeed in drug money. We are waiting for another news from Malaysia tomorrow,we are tired of india.
These waistern people sef, drug Money u say? We are waiting for rituals news from Ogun state as usual. Do u travel to ur village coz of ritualists? Keep hating Igbo boys while they keep progressing.
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by henrimoto(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Ifeanyi Uba this! Ifeanyi Uba that! Does this man has any political ambition cos am not understanding lately these days
You don't need to be told before you understood the motive behind all this events and sponsoring.

It parts of the personality awareness campaign before he made his intentions known.

HE IS SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN THE GOVERNORSHIP POSITION OF ANAMBRA STATE!
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by Zico5(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2017
Mboi2:

These waistern people sef, drug Money u say? We are waiting for rituals news from Ogun state as usual. Do u travel to ur village coz of ritualists? Keep hating Igbo boys while they keep progressing.
Read the response I quote very well. Nobody hates you, u only hate urself. If not how could a mature somebody named himself afonja will die and start writing rubbish that even diminish himself? We are cultured and respected people in south west. We don't hate, we love everyone and that's why some of u are rushing to our region. You call us ritual people but I want u to remember okija, otokoto the famous and the rest I can't mention. U are more rigid in ritual than even we yoruba. So check ur facts with good reasoning.
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2017
dont8:
You're not making any iota of sense.
How can i make sense to you when you don't pay attention.
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by Roseey0(f): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2017
If you want to enjoy pls go to Anambra for Xmas. Those people like to flex every second.
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by Mboi2: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2017
Zico5:

Read the response I quote very well. Nobody hates you, u only hate urself. If not how could a mature somebody named himself afonja will die and start writing rubbish that even diminish himself? We are cultured and respected people in south west. We don't hate, we love everyone and that's why some of u are rushing to grin our region. You call us ritual people but I want u to remember okija, otokoto the famous and the rest I can't mention. U are more rigid in ritual than even we yoruba. So check ur facts with good reasoning.
Yea u displayed HATRED in ur comment. Is Ifeanyi Uba into drugs? Dat some igbo guys were executed for drufs doesn't mean every Igbo Rich man is into drugs. As for rituals, you Yorubas are well known for it. Every week there must be news about a man caught with human head which he was paid N10000 to get so the whole world know you people.
You said Igbos come to your region, which region, is Lagos state a region? Not only that, Igbos have more right in Lagos than all of u from Oshogbo, Ondo, Ibadan, Ikere Ekiti. This is because you migrated to Lagos just like them but they own property in Lagos which you don't.
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by dont8(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

How can i make sense to you when you don't pay attention.
You don't cos I can't see what you gained in being bigoted and a tribalist.
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by dont8(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
LilTyRoNe:

Oga dont8,did he mention you
He doesn't have to be before I put him in his place, he's a bigot!
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by Zico5(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mboi2:

Yea u displayed HATRED in ur comment. Is Ifeanyi Uba into drugs? Dat some igbo guys were executed for drufs doesn't mean every Igbo Rich man is into drugs. As for rituals, you Yorubas are well known for it. Every week there must be news about a man caught with human head which he was paid N10000 to get so the whole world know you people.
You said Igbos come to your region, which region, is Lagos state a region? Not only that, Igbos have more right in Lagos than all of u from Oshogbo, Ondo, Ibadan, Ikere Ekiti. This is because you migrated to Lagos just like them but they own property in Lagos which you don't.
I was even thinking I'm up to an intelligent and well grounded fellow not known I'm up with a mediocre like u. Just take care.
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by Mboi2: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Zico5:

I was even thinking I'm up to an intelligent and well grounded fellow not known I'm up with a mediocre like u. Just take care.
Sorry failed ass, I just told you a bitter truth and at the same time corrected you so You have absolutely nothing in your empty skull to say. Please next time be4 You talk rubbish, just know that you are in public.
Re: Flavour, Patoranking, Psquare, KCEE Thrill Anambrains At Ifeanyi Uba Concert by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
dont8:
You don't cos I can't see what you gained in being bigoted and a tribalist.
So you say! well, suit yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Shares Eye-popping Photos / Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" / Wizkid Reunites With Dammy Krane On Stage (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.