Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Unilag 2017 Thread - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2017 Thread (233772 Views)

Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by oshio123(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
Please, anyone who have paid through mobile banking... How do you do it, and which bank?

pay through remita, it is easyand faster
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
oshio123:

Abeg no vex.... Which one is remita.. N how do I pay through remita?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good day, I graduated from FUTA with a 3rd class in Ecotourism and wildlife management, a mix of both social and biological sciences dealing with environmental conservation, green travel and ecology, what masters courses am i eligible to apply for?

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by falanaoludare(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have b.sc/edu in economics... Am I eligible for M.sc in economics? Thanks
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by oluwabigloba: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hello everybody, Pls I need past questions for M.Sc accounting entrance exam. Your response is much appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by oshio123(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2017
oshio123:

after u have generate a voucher, u will be ask to pay thru remita using ur AMT CARD. or the message will be sent to ur email.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by HealthCoach1: 5:59am On Jun 29, 2017
Please anybody who has past questions for M.Sc IRPM should help me with it.
oluwaseunyodele@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by sunkanmihassan1(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2017
shegxi:
Anyone here also applying for MBA? Just quote and lets talk.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by orimipe(f): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2017
kalan:

Remita is only used when you go to the bank to pay physically
online you dont need it, the payment system is already connected to TSA account of the federal govt.

Hi Oga Kalan,

I have some questions for you please:

1) Are there specific set of people i can use as my referee? if yes, who are they?
2) My Certificate is available. Do I still need to order for my transcript?
3) Can statement of result be used in place of a professional certificate that is due for collection next month?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by kingofabia: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Hi Kalan,

I am back with my numerous questions. So someone said that after filling the fork online. I should take my documents to my preferred department and submit it. The print out and my credentials.

Please confirm.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by dannymekus: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Msc lectures for full time sciences in unilag how are they conducting it ? because i dont want my job to distract me from attending the lectures. Please somebody should throw more light on how the program (Msc in Analytical Chemistry) is run.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by adenimi: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
I need information on Master of Transport Planning and Management and pass question
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by latifu: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
i am applying for mass communication. can anyone in here help me with past question papers....here is my mail address bravehearts032003@gmail.com
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by kaadibia(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pls what is the difference between masters of philosophy in Biochemistry and masters of science in Biochemistry.
I want want to apply for masters of philosophy in Biochemistry because it has part time but I am not sure of the criteria
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by nelszx: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Great job Mr Kalan, Please I want to enquire on certain things:
1. The amount for the course M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
2. Duration (in years) and
3. Lecture days (so it won't disturb work). someone should please reply!!!

cc: @Kalan and anyone with insight can help out please (Abeg)
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bolakale30(m): 5:18am On Jun 30, 2017
kaadibia:
Pls what is the difference between masters of philosophy in Biochemistry and masters of science in Biochemistry.
I want want to apply for masters of philosophy in Biochemistry because it has part time but I am not sure of the criteria

Masters of philosophy is originally designed for those who didn't make the prerequisite grade for, furthering (to PH.D) levels during their MSc. It's like a remedial program for them.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by hapheey007(f): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Hi Kalan, I want to put in for PGDE fulltime. What's the tuition fee and other related fees. Also what's the time-table like?

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by kalan: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
kingofabia:
Hi Kalan,

I am back with my numerous questions. So someone said that after filling the fork online. I should take my documents to my preferred department and submit it. The print out and my credentials.

Please confirm.

Not neccessary.
that info is being powered by those who wants to fleece you.
some dept will ask for your papers when you write the exams, e.g computer science, biochem and microbiology, the rest dont allow anyone push you, its not needed.

some department will even go to the extent of stamping your form and asking you to write down names...
nothing, its just pure nonsense.

The reason why you stay on your own until after you write the exams is this:

1. the dept sec will not take your forms if you dont have certificate
2. they wont collect it if you dont have NYSC discharge
3. they will even discourage you that you wont be taken because you dont have so and so or you are from so and so school
4. they will force you to get materials from them, which sellers like us has gone to Negotiate/collaborate with them
5. some will ask for settlement

every year this noise comes up.
but all my students that dont submit, write the exams get admission and then tender their papers for screening(REGISTRATION)

But as i said its up to you to waste your precious time or perform a ceremony that don't add one inch to your admission.

what do you think they will do with it?

Tell me?

Nothing...

They will still ask you to come for proper screening if you get admitted.

if you ask me.
forget it

if during exams your dept specifically tell you inside the hall - then go ahead and submit same.
but as I earlier said do so if asked to doing the exams.

Its doesnt stop anything.
dont believe all the lies and Rumors people spread.

even your passport, you heard if not so and so dimension you will be disqualified.

its just hot air.

I have being registering people without even using white background for years now not even one is disqualified.

do you know why?

nobody reads your application before the exams

nobody cares

they WILL only look at it after exams, IFF you pass well.

so passing well in the exams is the real deal.

and being eligible for your course from the beginning.

all else is Telemundo... grin
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by kalan: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
nelszx:
Great job Mr Kalan, Please I want to enquire on certain things:
1. The amount for the course M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
2. Duration (in years) and
3. Lecture days (so it won't disturb work). someone should please reply!!!

cc: @Kalan and anyone with insight can help out please (Abeg)

1. 90k
2. 12 months ie 1yr
3. monday to saturday, 8am to 2pm some days till 4pm. there is a general course stats for all medical students on saturday
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by kalan: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
kaadibia:

lol.
You need 3.5cgpa and above. its a research course. A transition program to PHD.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by kalan: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
adenimi:
I need information on Master of Transport Planning and Management and pass question
go to first page for details
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by kalan: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
dannymekus:
Msc lectures for full time sciences in unilag how are they conducting it ? because i dont want my job to distract me from attending the lectures. Please somebody should throw more light on how the program (Msc in Analytical Chemistry) is run.

its a Full time program, so its run full time. they expect you not to be working so lectures are from 8am to 2pm, sometimes till 4pm.
its 3 to 4 times a week.

its really hectic and combining with work is no small stress.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by kalan: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
orimipe:

Hi Oga Kalan,

I have some questions for you please:

1) Are there specific set of people i can use as my referee? if yes, who are they?
2) My Certificate is available. Do I still need to order for my transcript?
3) Can statement of result be used in place of a professional certificate that is due for collection next month?

1. anyone can stand there for you.
2. no need for transcript if you have cert
3. why not wait till you collect the professional certificate before you apply, if the certificate is relevant to your course
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by kalan: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
falanaoludare:
I have b.sc/edu in economics... Am I eligible for M.sc in economics? Thanks
yes you are
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by kalan: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
dayoemmy:
Good day, I graduated from FUTA with a 3rd class in Ecotourism and wildlife management, a mix of both social and biological sciences dealing with environmental conservation, green travel and ecology, what masters courses am i eligible to apply for?
I will advise you go for Env Toxicology or Environmental Mgt as they fit your first degree.

however, you are very free to make a switch if you want to any field of interest.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by orimipe(f): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
kalan:

1. anyone can stand there for you.
2. no need for transcript if you have cert
3. why not wait till you collect the professional certificate before you apply, if the certificate is relevant to your course

Thanks so much. I appreciate
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by lukescott: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
@kalan Please, what is the price range for off campus hostels?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by oshio123(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2017
past question on production and operation mgt contact me on aliu.joshua16@gmail.com
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by nelszx: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
kalan:

1. 90k
2. 12 months ie 1yr
3. monday to saturday, 8am to 2pm some days till 4pm. there is a general course stats for all medical students on saturday
Mr Kalan I have a pertinent question bugging me, I work but not everyday like a day work and the other off and alternate Saturdays. Is it possible to combine that with Msc Med. Microbiology without one (either of work or school) suffering?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by chemss(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
@Kalan I have BSc.Ed in chemistry and I wish to go for Msc. Analytical Chemistry.... Hope my edu. Cert will be accepted
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by amFunsho: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pls House anyone with Unilag MSc Qualifying exam for Geophysics oh... Pls help a Brother. Send to funsho.odushe@gmail.com . Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (111) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / Am Having Issues With Wes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.