Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Unilag 2017 Thread - Education (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2017 Thread (233357 Views)

Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by solidhomes: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2017
bolakale30:

How is preparation going? How are the questions like? Are we doing CBT or are there theories too?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by hydee123(m): 1:24am On Oct 04, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Morning boss, I believe there z something we r to download n print out before that day. Will they inform us when to do thatm
You can do that now
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by hydee123(m): 1:25am On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=solidhomes post=61061349]

How is preparation going? How are the questions like? Are we doing CBT or are there theories .

CBT, objectives
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by hydee123(m): 1:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Watch Out For The Release Of 2017/2018 Unilag Post Graduate Screening Exercise This Week Or Next

https://unilagadmissionconsult..com.ng/2017/10/watch-out-for-release-of-20172018.html?m=1
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by cynthia1234(f): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2017
Good day. There are four job vacancies available at Covenant University Bioinformatics Research (CUBRe). 3 are scholarships while one is a lab tech position. You can visit http://cubre.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/open-position/#.WdIwqxNSyuU for more information. The application deadline is 8th of October, 2017. The 3 scholarships are for MSc, PhD and Post Doctoral Research. Have a wonderful holiday.

[center]For the Msc[/center]

Description and Research Focus:
CUBRe has recently been awarded 2 NIH and 1 German Research Foundation (aka DFG) grants. For details on the NIH grants, namely, H3AbioNet and WASLITBRe, see the following website: http://cubre.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/research-consortium. The DFG grant was awarded to us to continue our work on the development of evolution-proof insecticides against malaria-infected mosquitoes. This is a work between a German group in Jena, Germany, and 2 H3AbioNet nodes, that are CUBRe in Ota, Nigeria, and MRTC in Bamako, Mali.
In view of this, CUBRe is looking for highly talented and motivated students for fully funded MSc programme.

Qualification:
An outstanding BSc degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering, and Biochemistry or other related Biological Science degree courses.
Having published good articles or research work in high impact journals / having conference paper/s published is an advantage.

Other General Requirements:
In addition to the various departmental requirements, prospective
Candidates must satisfy the general regulations governing postgraduate admissions at the Covenant University:
must participate and pass the validity interview of the School of Postgraduate Studies at Covenant University.
must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme or certificate of exemption in lieu.
must be willing to travel to Ghana, Mali, or any other country for exchange programs if necessary.

Who can apply?
This is open majorly to candidates in Nigeria, Ghana, Mali and other West African Countries. It is also open to candidates from other parts of Africa.

Institution:
Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria

Organisation:
Covenant University Bioinformatics Research (CUBRe)

Schedule:
Full-time

Salary:
Max. $12,000 PA (as may be needed, NIH conversion rate to Naira will apply!).

How to Apply:
Send CV and motivation letter to ezekiel.adebiyi@covenantuniversity.edu.ng, itunu.isewon@covenantuniversity.edu.ng and copy access.adaokafor@gmail.com and cynthiaadjes@gmail.com with email subject matter, in the format: Application for CUBRe MSc + FIRST NAME_LAST NAME

Closing date for applications: 8th October, 2017

Announcer: Ezekiel F. Adebiyi (Ph.D)
Professor and Lead, Covenant University Bioinformatics Research (CUBRe)

For the PhD[center][/center]

Description:
CUBRe has recently been awarded 2 NIH and 1 German Research Foundation (aka DFG) grants. For details on the NIH grants, namely, H3AbioNet and WASLITBRe, see the following website: http://cubre.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/research-consortium. The DFG grant was awarded to us to continue our work on the development of evolution-proof insecticides against malaria-infected mosquitoes. This is a work between a German group in Jena, Germany, and 2 nodes, that is CUBRe in Ota, Nigeria, and MRTC in Bamako, Mali.
In this view, CUBRe is requesting qualified candidates to apply for multiple Ph.D. positions that will be funded by these grants.

Qualification:
An outstanding MSc degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering, and Biochemistry or other related Biological Science degree courses.
Having published good articles or research work in high impact journals / having conference papers published is an advantage.
Other General Requirements
In addition to the various departmental requirements, prospective candidates must satisfy the general regulations governing postgraduate admissions at the Covenant University:
must participate and pass the validity interview of the School of Postgraduate Studies Covenant University.
must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme or certificate of exemption in lieu.
must be willing to travel to Ghana, Mali, or any other country for exchange programs if necessary.
Who can apply?
This is open majorly to candidates in Nigeria, Ghana, Mali and other West African Countries. It is also open to candidates from other parts of Africa.

Institution
Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria

Organisation

Schedule
Full-time

Salary
Max. $13,200 PA (as may be needed, NIH conversion rate to Naira will apply!).

How to Apply
Send CV and motivation letter to ezekiel.adebiyi@covenantuniversity.edu.ng, itunu.isewon@covenantuniversity.edu.ng and copy access.adaokafor@gmail.com and cynthiaadjes@gmail.com with email subject matter, in the format: Application for CUBRe PhD + FIRST NAME_LAST NAME

Closing date for applications: 8th October, 2017

For the Lab Tech[center][/center]

CUBRe has recently been awarded 2 NIH and 1 German Research Foundation (aka DFG) grants. For details on the NIH grants, namely, H3AbioNet and WASLITBRe, see the following website: http://cubre.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/research- consortium. The DFG grant was awarded to us to continue our work on the development of evolution-proof insecticides against malaria-infected mosquitoes. This is a work between a German group in Jena, Germany, and 2 H3AbioNet nodes, that are CUBRe in Ota, Nigeria, and MRTC in Bamako, Mali.
In view of this, CUBRe is looking for qualified candidates for the position of a lab technologist. The successful candidate will be responsible to CUBRe PI/PD and will work directly with Faculty members of CUBRe core CODE MALARIA experimentalists.

Qualification:
A B. Tech or HND in Science Laboratory Technology.
A minimum of two years of experience in a well established Research / Clinical / Pharmaceutical quality control and quality assurance Laboratory.
Having experienced breeding cell culture is an added advantage.

Institution
Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State

Organisation:

Schedule:
Full-time

Salary (in Naira (N))
This will be determined based on candidate experience as the following: Tech 2 – N60 – 80k
Tech 1 – N80 – 100k
Snr Tech – N100 – 120k
Principal Tech – N120 – 150k

How to Apply:
Send CV and motivation letter to ezekiel.adebiyi@covenantuniversity.edu.ng, itunu.isewon@covenantuniversity.edu.ng and copy access.adaokafor@gmail.com and cynthiaadjes@gmail.com with email subject matter, in the format: Application for CUBRe Lab Tech + FIRST NAME_LAST NAME

Closing date for applications: 8th October 2017

For the Post Doc[center][/center]

CUBRe has recently been awarded 2 NIH and 1 German Research Foundation (aka DFG) grants. For details on the NIH grants, namely, H3AbioNet and WASLITBRe, see the following website: http://cubre.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/research-consortium. The DFG grant was awarded to us to continue our work on the development of evolution-proof insecticides against malaria-infected mosquitoes. This is a work between a German group in Jena, Germany, and 2 H3AbioNet nodes, that are CUBRe in Ota, Nigeria, and MRTC in Bamako, Mali.
In view of this, CUBRe is looking for highly talented and motivated candidates for 2 Postdoctoral positions.

Qualification
A Ph.D. degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics (with strong computing background), Engineering and Biochemistry or other related Biological Science degree courses.
Must have an exceptional educational record from BSc to Ph.D. level.
Must have published good articles or research work in high impact journal/s and having worked previously with FBA will be an added advantage.

Who can apply?
These positions are in principle open to candidates from West Africa, but application is also welcome from exceptional candidates from other parts of Africa.

Institution
Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State

Organisation

Schedule
Full-time

Salary
Max. $20, 500 PA.

How to Apply
Send CV and motivation letter to ezekiel.adebiyi@covenantuniversity.edu.ng, itunu.isewon@covenantuniversity.edu.ng and copy access.adaokafor@gmail.com and cynthiaadjes@gmail.com with email subject matter, in the format: Application for CUBRe Post Doc + FIRST NAME_LAST NAME

Closing date for applications: 8th October 2017

Professor and Lead, Covenant University Bioinformatics Research (CUBRe).
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by aadesanmi(f): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Emeldyn:
Hello. I need MBA past questions. Kindly help a sister in need please......vemmybert@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance
Please can you help me send to adesanmiayoade@gmail.com thank you very much
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by africo13610(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
some master of business education applicant are already seeing there scores on there profile.....i friend of mine call me today
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by ayokanmi3(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pls I need past questions for MSc Public health...

Pls, anyone atall.. Get in touch @07063944643
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Obynocyse: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Please guys I need past questions for operations research. How do I get it?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:12am On Oct 05, 2017
hydee123:
You can do that now

Please, how do I go about that?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Chibexe: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2017
olaolu39:

Done

Pls
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Chibexe: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2017
durai:
Hello guys...want to know if any cud help me out in getting past question in mechanical(production nd design option)...daretolu82@gmail.com

Chat me up
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Emeldyn(f): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2017
Thanks very much

Done[/quote]
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Emeldyn(f): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hi guys,

I have a permanent job that takes all my time during the week. I applied for full time MBA program. Is it possible for me to take that considering I won't be available during the week? I really need your advice please.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Chibexe: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
dazzleangel:
Please can anyone help me with Past question for msc finance ?
Call 07030616510
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by patody: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Emeldyn:
Hi guys,

I have a permanent job that takes all my time during the week. I applied for full time MBA program. Is it possible for me to take that considering I won't be available during the week? I really need your advice please.

am in the situation as urs, first thing is to think of how to pass the entrance exam, then when we get to that bridge we will cross it
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by olaolu39(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Time table rolling

2 Likes

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by olaolu39(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Page 2

2 Shares

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by osenidvdg(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please when is accounting pt writing exam and what form ?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Roadsape: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
olaolu39:
Time table rolling
Pls when is Master In Transport Planning and Management PT examination
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Dyazeez(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Who can share the past questions for the chemical engineering entrance exam with me?
Please
Dyazeez86@gmail.com
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Sweetanifat(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
olaolu39:
Page 2
Boss wat of page 1 na
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by olaolu39(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Watch out for examination slip printout starting from tomorrow
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by hydee123(m): 4:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Please, how do I go about that?
The instructions on how to go about it will be on unilag site
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Chibexe: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2017
aadesanmi:
Please can you help me send to adesanmiayoade@gmail.com thank you very much

Buzz me on 07030616510
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Gerzita(f): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Master of criminology, do they write written or cbt cos i learnt they didn't write cbt last year but in the timetable it was cbt
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by McDonald70: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2017
If u need past questions only for Msc.Management for #500 just buzz my mail mcdan@gmail.com Hard and soft available on demand.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by AISOSKID(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2017
ACT ONE SCENE ONE(In front of his village house, Eduwu receives a visitor called Idahosa)Eduwu: Idahosa, please have your seat and let me offer you Kola nuts. (Idahosa takes his seat while Eduwu calls out to Ozigolo to fetch some kola nutsClick below � link to read full novel very interesting, you wouldn't wanna miss out
http://www.lectportal.com/2017/10/ozigolo-by-peddle-e-okao.html?m=1
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by durai: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
hydee123:

The instructions on how to go about it will be on unilag site
boss... au do we go abt it...is it d application form we re to print out

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (111) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Am Having Issues With Wes / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.