Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Unilag 2017 Thread - Education (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2017 Thread (234184 Views)

Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
I want to visit unilag on friday. will i see anybody in finance department? I learnt NASU strike is still on.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
bayernistar:
Screening and Registration Procedures For 2017/2018 Unilag Postgraduate(Masters & PGD) Students On Merit List

Unilag has released the screening and registration procedure for all those on 2017/2018 Postgraduate Admission List and below is the full details. Note that before going through the guide below, you must have seen your name on the admission list.

The link to check the Admission list is below this post.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESH POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION

Note: Unilag did not specify when the registration will close and I guess this because of the ongoing strike. Just follow the instruction in the post below for now if you already found your name on the Admission list

1. Click on this ‘Current Students‘ link here or on the School of Postgraduate Studies home page

2. Login with your Application No as Matric No and your Surname in lowercase as your password. (You will be prompted to change your password upon successful login)

3. Update Biodata, Print Payment Advice, Biodata Form, Acceptance and Admission Letter

4. Make payment online or at any commercial bank in Nigeria (please ensure you present your printed payment advice containing your Remita RRR number for bank branch payment). You can also make payment in any of the banks in school or make payment online via your portal after login and following step 1-3 above.

Kindly also note the following

(i) Instalment payment is only for part-time programmes

(ii) Students must pay both Obligatory and Tuition Fees before they can Register Online

5. Get details of courses to be registered from your department

6. Print four (4) copies of course registration form

7. The course forms need to be signed by the candidate, Head of Department, Bursar and School of Postgraduate Studies in that order.

8. Come to School of Postgraduate Studies and pick Prospectus for a fee #5,000 (Compulsory).

9. Proceed to Jelili Omotola Hall C for Screening. The School of Postgraduate Studies is the final stage of the registration process.

I tried logging in through the 'current student' link but i got an error message 'username/password mismatch'.
What is happening?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Efunbanke1914: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
vizy6:
I've not been able to print payment advice o, I can't find it on my dashboard, please help

Payment Advice not yet activated. Be patient.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Efunbanke1914: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Deprofessional:
I want to visit unilag on friday. will i see anybody in finance department? I learnt NASU strike is still on.

What for?
Since you've been recommended, simply wait for MSc Finance admission list.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by McDonald70: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
spleady:
Msc Mgt, any update/ admission list?

MSc Management, what's happening to the list. am waiting and waiting. contact me on Mcdon.dan@gmail.com
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Efunbanke1914: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Deprofessional:

I tried logging in through the 'current student' link but i got an error message 'username/password mismatch'.
What is happening?

That's the outcome (username/password mismatch) that you'll see simply because the admission list for your department is not yet released.

Once your programme admission list is released, automatically you'll be able to access the "current student" link and fill your biodata and print admission letter and payment advice.

The word now is patience. You don't need to fret over anything pertaining to result since you've seen your performance. Therefore wait for admission list.

To see the admission list for your department when it is released, do the following:

- click on 2017/2018 admissions
- click on any link that matters to you e.g postgraduate diploma, Masters, Masters of Philosophy, Masters (college of Medicine), Doctor of Philosophy etc
- check out the courses in there and click on your programme designate (Full-Time or Part-Time) if available
- Finally, see your name

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Efunbanke1914: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Deprofessional:

What is happening?

That's the outcome (username/password mismatch) that you'll see simply because the admission list for your department is not yet released.

Once your programme admission list is released, automatically you'll be able to access the "current student" link and fill your biodata and print admission letter and payment advice.

The word now is patience. You don't need to fret over anything pertaining to result since you've seen your performance. Therefore wait for admission list.

To see the admission list for your department when it is released, do the following:

- click on any link that matters to you e.g postgraduate diploma, Masters, Masters of Philosophy, Masters (college of Medicine), Doctor of Philosophy etc
- check out the courses in there and click on your programme designate (Full-Time or Part-Time) if available
- Finally, see your name

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Efunbanke1914: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
McDonald70:

MSc Management, what's happening to the list. am waiting and waiting. contact me on Mcdon.dan@gmail.com

FT or PT?

Well, both not released yet, including other specializations in the department
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Efunbanke1914: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
If you've not checked your result because you don't know how to do it; it's still the same way and website you printed your exam pass from.

Go to applications.unilag.edu.ng
- click on continue application
- input in your details (reference number and password in lowercase); lowercase is also small letters
- finally, click view result

If you've checked your result and you saw recommended and your admission list is out and you're wondering how to access your admission letter via the portal, don't fret.

On the unilag Postgraduate site, click on current students
- input in your details; in this case enter your application number on your result or exam pass or your application form printout. Don't input your reference number. Your password is your surname in lowercase (small letters in alphabet)
- click log in or sign in either way
- You'll be required to change your password by the system. Therefore, change your password to one that you can remember and only known to you.
- Fill in your biodata correctly
- Download your admission letter to your device and print
- Click on payment advice to download the fees you're paying for and pay online. If you want the bank payment way, print your payment advice and take to the bank. It's the REMITA way.
- The obligatory/acceptance fee is #61,500
- Pay the acceptance fee to secure your admission and source for the school fees if you don't have it at hand yet.
- After payment of acceptance fee go back to the portal to download/print your acceptance letter.

When the date of registration is set, go to school, visit your department and ask for the courses you're gonna register for and go back online to register them once you have received the courses from the department

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Efunbanke1914:

- Finally, see your name
Efunbanke1914:

What for?
Since you've been recommended, simply wait for MSc Finance admission list.

Thanks alot for your response. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Deprofessional:

What is happening?

You would only be able to log in to the student portal if you have been offered admission (i.e if your name already appeared on the list).

If your name already appeared on the list, your matric no is your application no (on your applicant form or exam pass) and your password is your surname in lowercase.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Beetech: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Is acceptance fee payment on now??

Efunbanke1914:
If you've not checked your result because you don't know how to do it; it's still the same way and website you printed your exam pass from.

Go to applications.unilag.edu.ng
- click on continue application
- input in your details (reference number and password in lowercase); lowercase is also small letters
- finally, click view result

If you've checked your result and you saw recommended and your admission list is out and you're wondering how to access your admission letter via the portal, don't fret.

On the unilag Postgraduate site, click on current students
- input in your details; in this case enter your application number on your result or exam pass or your application form printout. Don't input your reference number. Your password is your surname in lowercase (small letters in alphabet)
- click log in or sign in either way
- You'll be required to change your password by the system. Therefore, change your password to one that you can remember and only known to you.
- Fill in your biodata correctly
- Download your admission letter to your device and print
- Click on payment advice to download the fees you're paying for and pay online. If you want the bank payment way, print your payment advice and take to the bank. It's the REMITA way.
- The obligatory/acceptance fee is #61,500
- Pay the acceptance fee to secure your admission and source for the school fees if you don't have it at hand yet.
- After payment of acceptance fee go back to the portal to download/print your acceptance letter.

When the date of registration is set, go to school, visit your department and ask for the courses you're gonna register for and go back online to register them once you have received the courses from the department
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by sexygee: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please any news about MBA ft admission list yet?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Damicrane: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Structures options
Floxyyy:
wat option particularly
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Floxyyy: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Damicrane:
Structures options
the one I know is water resources n environmental engineering option
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Damicrane: 12:36am On Jan 11, 2018
And was the person recommended. Moreso why the delay with Admission list for civil department in general? Or has the person seen name on Admission list
Floxyyy:
the one I know is water resources n environmental engineering option
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by McDonald70: 1:57am On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=Efunbanke1914 post=64070503]

FT or PT?

Well, both not released yet, including other specializations in the department [/quote
FT
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by koolengrtimmy(m): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2018
Congratulations to the new students, for those seeking accommodation can whatsapp me for affordable spaces outside the school premises.
You can meet in person at civil engineering shed , faculty of engineering.
What'sapp 08060241635
Welcome to university of Lagos!!
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by koolengrtimmy(m): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2018
Damicrane:
And was the person recommended. Moreso why the delay with Admission list for civil department in general? Or has the person seen name on Admission list

Civil engineering is always the last to publish the admission list, wait for the usual SMS.
I got mine precisely Feb 25th 2017, if you have been recommended, congratulations in advance.
Welcome to University of Lagos!!!

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by seunoni34(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2018
2 nos 3 bedroom flat (with all rooms ensuite) to let at Obadiah Street, pako bus stop. For Postgraduate students, sharing is allowed as all rooms can pass as a self contained.
Just N100 to unilag gate.
Contact/Whatsapp agent for inspection

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by vizy6(f): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Efunbanke1914:

Payment Advice not yet activated. Be patient.

Thank you
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by lakland(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
PLease house, any news concerning registration..
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
lakland:
PLease house, any news concerning registration..

NASU is on strike.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Cosyfaith(f): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
koolengrtimmy:

Civil engineering is always the last to publish the admission list, wait for the usual SMS.
I got mine precisely Feb 25th 2017, if you have been recommended, congratulations in advance.

Good day, please do you have an idea of where the MPH program is being offered, is it idi araba or Akoka?, thanks, awaiting your response
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Floxyyy: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Damicrane:
the person was recommended..... No idea regarding the delay....
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Damicrane: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Please How can I contact you,want to ask some personal question. My no is 07032245851.
Thanks
koolengrtimmy:

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Peculiar10: 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Cosyfaith:

Good day, please do you have an idea of where the MPH program is being offered, is it idi araba or Akoka?, thanks, awaiting your response

Idi-Araba
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by PhummyCandy(f): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Who else got the message from rNotify?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by andaxon: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Got it

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Eniolafasasi: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
andaxon:
Got it
please what is d content of the message cos I did not get the message.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by andaxon: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Eniolafasasi:
please what is d content of the message cos I did not get the message.
Dear Lagbaja,

You have been offered provisional admission into Master of Science in Accounting (FT) for 2017/2018...
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by adelacuna(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
List of more departments have been uploaded

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (111) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / Am Having Issues With Wes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.