Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Messianic Jews Meet Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Messianic Jews Meet Here (3521 Views)

Your FREE Messianic Prophecy Bible / A Messianic Jew Shares How He Accepted Jesus As Messiah / Discover Messianic Judaism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messianic Jews Meet Here by EdetOkon: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2009
Lets talk about our Jewish roots and Heritage
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by Yisraylite(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2009
Salaamah Bro!
If I may state that we aren't Jews, Jews come from southern Russia,Poland, Germany,Ancient Kharzaria,Bulgaria etc. Jews are Europeans and the letter J does not exist in the ancient Hebrew, so the name jew never existed in the ancient Hebrew culture or langauge. As you Know the History of the Torah(the Law & the Prophets ) started in Africa -Genesis 2:11-13 Kush & Hawalah or Ethiopia and Sudan. We are the descendants of original ancient Yisraylites or Hebrews. From an ancient map I have Nigeria is identified under lower Ethiopia and I'll be glad to post it for your viewing

YAHAWAH(YHWH) Bless!
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by Krayola(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2009
hello.

@ Yisraylite. Can u please post the ancient map? Thanks smiley
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by Tudor6(f): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2009
Oh my. . . Are you saying I and my ancestors are yisraylite??
How depressing. . . .
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by Yisraylite(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2009
@ Krayola

Our ancestors the ancient Ethiopians(Nubians) migrated and resettled across the continent which included modern day west Africa, people moved around as conditions for living, and  the need for sustenance changed. There were cross Saharan trade routes and people brought their skills and beliefs with them as they moved around.
[/b]

The Garden of Eden was located b/w 4 riverheads as stated in Bereshith(Genesis)

Gen 2:10   Now a river went out of Eden to water the garden, and from there it parted and became four riverheads.

Gen 2:11   The name of the first is Pishon; it is the one which skirts the whole land of Hawalah, where there is gold.

Nubia; Nub means gold in ancient Egypt further more, Ghana was also known as the Gold coast so this means the region extended all the way from Nub to the west African coast

[img]http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/23/546089/NUBIAMAP.GIF[/img]

Gen 2:12   And the gold of that land is good. Bdellium and the onyx stone are there.

Gen 2:13   The name of the second river is Gihon; it is the one which goes around the whole land of Kush.

Gen 2:14   The name of the third river is Hiddekel(Tigris) it is the one which goes toward the east of Assyria. The fourth river is the Euphrates.

The Gihon is known today as the blue Nile, While the Pishon is Known as the white Nile. The Tigris or Hiddekel and Euphrates are located in Mesopotamia(Iraqi region)

Abba YAHAWAH’S Garden sat b/w these 4 rivers An area which extended from North East Africa to Iraq.

Lets take a look at some ancients maps of Africa, please see below

This map from the 14-1500s show West Africa with Ghana,Nigeria,etc as we know it today located between the regions of Guine(Guinea) and Lower Ethiopia.

This map shows Nigeria located between Guin(shown in the green color) and Soudan(shown in pink) bordered by the Shara,Biafra and Ethiopia.
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by Yisraylite(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2009
Here is a map of the ancient Jewish homeland

As you can see thier home was originally in Europe before they decided with the help of the U.S and the U.k to relocate to North East Africa and claim Palestine as thier new homeland
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by Yisraylite(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2009
@ Tudor

Your ancient ancestors were Nubians,Egyptians,Ethiopians, Some chose to Worship YAHAWAH like Abraham, Masha(Moses or Musa) etc while others chose to worship the Gods of the land, Those who chose to worship YHWH became the ancient Yisraylites I speak of

Psa 68:31 Envoys will come out of Egypt; Ethiopia will quickly stretch out her hands to YAHAWAH

Zep 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, The daughter of My dispersed ones, Shall bring My offering

Isa 19:24 In that day Yisrayl will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria--a blessing in the midst of the land, 

Isa 19:25 whom YAHAWAH of Hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed [is] Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Yisrayl My inheritance." 
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by Krayola(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2009
damn!! shocked Thats a lot of maps. It'll take me forever to make sense of all this. Thanks though.   smiley

So, lets say all these were 100% accurate. . that still doesn't make us descendants of Abraham. Does it? I thought the covenant was with Abraham and his descendants, and not his ancestors, and that the Torah wasn't till Moses/Sinai.  .  .
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by KunleOshob(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2009
Krayola:

damn!! shocked Thats a lot of maps. It'll take me forever to make sense of all this. Thanks though. smiley
So, lets say all these were 100% accurate. . that still doesn't make us descendants of Abraham. Does it? I thought the covenant was with Abraham and his descendants, and not his ancestors, and that the Torah wasn't till Moses/Sinai. . .
@krayola i would strongly suggest you do not use knowledge obtained on this thread in you academic pursuit else you nmight find your self repeating classess next seesion. grin However i believe revelations made on this link: http://www.modernghana.com/news/247818/1/the-jews-lied-against-africa-to-ascend.html would make meaningful contributions to this thread.
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by MrCrackles(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2009
KunleOshob:

@krayola i would strongly suggest you do not use knowledge obtained on this thread in you academic pursuit else you nmight find your self repeating classess next seesion
grin grin grin
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by Krayola(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2009
KunleOshob:

@krayola i would strongly suggest you do not use knowledge obtained on this thread in you academic pursuit else you nmight find your self repeating classess next seesion. grin

haha.  grin grin I don't dismiss stuff prematurely however crazy it may sound. It's always better to check it out first.
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by Krayola(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2009
@ kunleoshob, I think the stuff on that link you posted is even more iffy than the stuff already on this thread. grin grin
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by KunleOshob(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2009
Krayola:

@ kunleoshob, I think the stuff on that link you posted is even more iffy than the stuff already on this thread. grin grin

I thought you might say so, but there is a lot of truth and logic in it albeit mixed up with fantasies. Sometimes i really wonder were to draw the line. undecided
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by alex0026(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2009
Learning the culltures of other societies is part of education but i wonder why the story and culture is so important that most nigerians have forgotten their village and community history.
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by Krayola(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2009
@kunleoshob. It's just that the claims made there are presented as factual, and not just theories. I'm currently doing some work with archaeology and one thing I know for sure is how "impossible" it is to narrow anything that happened that far back to a point when u can say "such and such happened for sure". So when someone tells me that he knows who Moses' real parents were and that he was a black man because of what some verse in the bible (that his hand came out leprous, white as snow) says, that i don't think says that, it's hard to take the person seriously.

There are huge archaeological sites with tonnes of data, some which align perfectly with biblical narratives, that still don't tell us for sure what happened because what u see depends on how u look and what your presuppositions are. A lot of plausible theories and it's pretty much up to the individual to decide which one registers with him/her as valid. So when I read all these articles where people insist that such and such is definitely the case, and i see how little (in some cases even far-fetched) the data they are using to come up with these claims are, it's really hard to take them seriously.
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by Krayola(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2009
alex0026:

Learning the culltures of other societies is part of education but i wonder why the story and culture is so important that most nigerians have forgotten their village and community history.

haha. I'm more curious about why some people try so hard to link us to someone else's history.
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by KunleOshob(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2009
Krayola:

@kunleoshob. It's just that the claims made there are presented as factual, and not just theories. I'm currently doing some work with archaeology and one thing I know for sure is how "impossible" it is to narrow anything that happened that far back to a point when u can say "such and such happened for sure". So when someone tells me that he knows who Moses' real parents were and that he was a black man because of what some verse in the bible (that his hand came out leprous, white as snow) says, that i don't think says that, it's hard to take the person seriously.

There are huge archaeological sites with tonnes of data, some which align perfectly with biblical narratives, that still don't tell us for sure what happened because what u see depends on how u look and what your presuppositions are. A lot of plausible theories and it's pretty much up to the individual to decide which one registers with him/her as valid. So when I read all these articles where people insist that such and such is definitely the case, and i see how little (in some cases even far-fetched) the data they are using to come up with these claims are, it's really hard to take them seriously.

You are right, talk of working towards a predetermined answer. twisting whatever information is available to suit the objective. I reminds me of how how some of our pastors are so adept at twisting scripture to fool the congregation into giving money o them.
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by jagunlabi(m): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2009
Lol! grin A bunch of wannabees!See pitiful blacks trying to shed their IDs as blacks.Black africans ye all are, and as black africans ye all shall die.Messianic jews!Hahaha! cheesy
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by BADLEE: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2009
jagunlabi:

Lol! grin A bunch of wannabees!See pitiful blacks trying to shed their IDs as blacks.Black africans ye all are, and as black africans ye all shall die.Messianic jews!Hahaha! cheesy

I follow you laugh in kindergarten style, Africans are Moronic Jews.
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by EdetOkon: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ Yisraylite
Thanks for what you wrote. YEHUDIM is the Hebrew word for Jews and i'm Jewish(Messianic Jew), and guys someone being ETHNICALLY Jewish is different from someone being RELIGIOUSLY Jewish, this topic usually comes up in Israel when dividing people into different demographics, When one says the Jewish State of Israel does it mean a State populated by people who are ethnically Jewish like ( Argentine Republic) in the case of Argentina or does it mean a State populated by people who are religiously Jewish like (Islamic Republic of Mauritania) in the case of Mauritania.  Therefore i'll conclude by saying that i'm RELIGIOUSLY Jewish. Messianic Jews let's talk about the JEWISH roots of Christianity.
  Shalom haMashiach.
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by EdetOkon: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2009
Hey guys today Monday 23 November 2009 is 6 Kislev 5770.
The Torah reading for today is Gen. 28:10-28;22
Shalom haMashiach.
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by Yisraylite(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ Edet Okon
Thanks for the response and it is good to have an open honest discussion without  malice or contention. In ancient times the word Yehudim or Yahadim was usually used to refer to someone from the tribe of Yahadah or Judah, and as you know there were the 12 tribes of Yisrayl, so someone from Benyamin could not be Yahadah,neither could an Ephraimite be refered to as Yahadah, Masha(Musa or Moses) was from the tribe of Lawayah(Levi)so he was not called Yahadim or Jew either.

My reasoning is that the European Kharzers have assumed our ancient identities, relocated to North East Africa(now known as the Middle East) showing themselves to be the Creator's chosen people while the Torah records that its history all started in Africa from Genesis 2 and not in Europe.

Gen 10:2 The sons of Japheth [were] Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.  

Gen 10:3 The sons of Gomer [were] Ashkenaz, Riphath, [fn] and Togarmah.  

Gen 10:4 The sons of Javan [were] Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. [fn]  

Gen 10:5 From these the coastland [peoples] of the Gentiles were separated into their lands, everyone according to his language, according to their families, into their nations

Gen 10 :5 identifies the descendants of Japheth as the Gentiles, which includes Gog and Magog which we know today are the Russian lands and its surrounding countries, Africa the descendants of Ham & Shem are never Identified as the Gentiles.

Abba YHWH changed Abram name to Ab-ra-Ham which means Father of Ham or the Hamatic people a mulitutude of  nations

Gen 10:6 The sons of Ham [were] Cush, Mizraim, Put, [fn] and Canaan.  

Gen 10:7 The sons of Cush [were] Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabtechah; and the sons of Raamah [were] Sheba and Dedan.

From the maps posted Kush or Cush - Upper and lower Ethiopia,Abissinia
                          Hawalah or Havilah - Sudan or Guinee
                                    Put,Mizaraim -  Egypt
                                          Cannaan - Yisrayl

In Essence the Torah represents the history of our african people while Christianity is purely European by Origin. Made by the Vatican's Mother church in Rome under Emperor Constantine in 323-325 AD and these two can not mix . I can always explain further why the Law & the prophets are in direct conflict with the New Testament scriptures
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by EdetOkon: 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2009
Hey Guys, HANUKKAH the Jewish Festival of Lights begins at night on 12 December 2009 and ends on 19 December 2009.
So go get your candles and menorah.
Ahava Yeshua.
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by agathamari(f): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2009
edet maybe you'll know. is there anywhere in nigeria where you can find kosher food? i have yet to see any
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by EdetOkon: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2009
agathamari:

edet maybe you'll know. is there anywhere in nigeria where you can find kosher food? i have yet to see any

@ agathamari
Hi agatha, I have not found a Kosher restaurant either but certainly you can prepare food at home which is in line with the Halakha if you practice Kosher. Are you a Messianic Jew.
Shalom Shalom.
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by agathamari(f): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2009
Edet Okon:

@ agathamari
Hi agatha, I have not found a Kosher restaurant either but certainly you can prepare food at home which is in line with the Halakha if you practice Kosher. Are you a Messianic Jew.
Shalom Shalom.
no i am not however i try to eat kosher meats/poultry for health reasons and even in the markets it is hard to find what can be considered kosher.
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by EdetOkon: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ agathamari

Take fish(one with scales and fins), its Kosher and its more healthy than meat.
Re: Messianic Jews Meet Here by agathamari(f): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2009
Edet Okon:

@ agathamari

Take fish(one with scales and fins), its Kosher and its more healthy than meat.
cant stand to eat fish (anything aquatic)

(1) (Reply)

Sinners in Christ Embassy / Does God Have An Ego? / Did God Create Evil - Does The Bible Say So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.