Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! (3471 Views)

Poll: do u believe in d illuminati??

yes: 35% (6 votes)
no: 64% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Master6(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
There is supposed to be dis grp dat controls all things in d US nd supposedly d world!!it is a ridiculous lie.
The most annoying thing is dat so many Nigerians believe in it including my own close friends. All believrs, here r my questns

1. Aw come d main grp u c dis world shakers are in hollywood. I mean more important people would prove more useful to d devil na.

2.Aw come all d people who end up being popular nd rich r refered to as being in d group.

3. If they r truly dat bad, what av they done since!!

4. If I was in d group, y would I leave messges dat suggest I am in d group all over my work.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Areaboy2(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
Simple, they had influence in days past not anymore.

If they still exists, they have a different name and mission now. Also they'll be very happy to see us all chasing red herrings while they focus on making money lol
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by LogicMind: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
you will be amazed at what people in nigeria believe when you speak to them.

2 Likes

Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
the black race is filled with ignorant mumus and that is why they argue about something that has existed for more than 500 years.Area boy is very correct because they started out in spain as Los Alumbrados which is spanish for 'enlightened',the mission was to initiate members of all royal families,the illuminati are bankers,politicians .Hollywood stars are outer circle members not inner circle.this answers question one.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
Niflheim: the black race is filled with ignorant mumus and that is why they argue about something that has existed for more than 500 years.Area boy is very correct because they started out in spain as Los Alumbrados which is spanish for 'enlightened',the mission was to initiate members of all royal families,the illuminati are bankers,politicians .Hollywood stars are outer circle members not inner circle.this answers question one.
you guys are saying nonsense.i wonder how you view life.theres a thriving system being set up by the illuminati or those who claim to be illuminati attacking peoples freedom in religion.oh yes you know that right? So why wouldnt people talk about it, when the people and organisations purportedly reported to be illuminati or pretending to be toe a similar pattern of events which you can most definitely see in pop music and hollywood and spreading worldwide.So you gona tell me their actions aint influencing billions and most importantly the religious ones who feel threatened? Even if it was dead a million years, some people are riding for an agenda.you should be the dumbest if you still think its conspiracy.those who hold the most power wields the sword.you all just yelling nonsense are the ignorant ones.you may not see the connection but check out BBA represented with the one eye, which is actually the eye of horus but we get to see how they are gonna play God on yall,remember the hunger games? That time is coming. You guys should respect other peoples beliefs.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
@diluminati,i do not understand your post,it is master 1,who said that they do not exist,i countered him by saying that they do exist,you also agree that they exist but you say i am ignorant when infact we are both on the same side
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
@master 1,the 5 major record companies plus movie houses are owned by freemasons who came under the umbrella of the illuminati,and the stars must either be initiated for promotion or sacrifice like heath ledger by the tesselated pavement ritual and bruce lee by the psychnmanteum ritual.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
WW1 was started when serbian masons killed the austrian prince,WW2 started when members of thule gesellschaft invaded poland,members of p2 assassinated pope john paul the first,members of quattor coronati lodge ordered jack the ripper to kill six prostitutes in london.these are the works of the illuminati.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
i have been reading about illuminati,masons,cults for 8 years now,and the info is from people who were in the system or whose parents were,corey haim the actor said that the biggest problem in hollywood is paedophilia
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
@master1,your question 4 is the easiest of them all,the illuminati know that when something is preached endlessly in films and music videos,if someone eventually sees the real thing,people will laugh and say it can't be true because they saw it in fiction.it is a sort of programming of the mind.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
king james who ordered the translation of the bible was gay,the present queen of england is the grand patroness of the freemasons and at the same time the head of the church of england,the archbishop of canterbury is druid,and martin luther who started protestantism was amorc and that is why till today the lutheran church uses the symbol of the rose and cross.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by ijawkid(m): 12:06am On Jun 10, 2012
Niflheim: king james who ordered the translation of the bible was gay,the present queen of england is the grand patroness of the freemasons and at the same time the head of the church of england,the archbishop of canterbury is druid,and martin luther who started protestantism was amorc and that is why till today the lutheran church uses the symbol of the rose and cross.

Really??

Sure of all this??
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by LogicMind: 12:08am On Jun 10, 2012
all hope is lost for black race
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:17am On Jun 10, 2012
i am very sure,my dad was also an amorc member till he died like a cursed man in 1997.i used to read his books,i am also ijaw.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by LogicMind: 12:31am On Jun 10, 2012
Niflheim: i am very sure,my dad was also an amorc member till he died like a cursed man in 1997.i used to read his books,i am also ijaw.

we will all die.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:37am On Jun 10, 2012
seun deleted my post on obama but i swear to god that that information on obama is small compared to what i will reveal next,obama's slogan is 'yes we can'.remember sammy davis jnr who was a member of the church of satan and boasted about it in his biography? Sammy's biography was called'yes i can'!!!
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:53am On Jun 10, 2012
i believe that i was cursed in such a way that i can speak confidently on no other subject apart from occultism,believe me i haven't even started yet!!!after anton la vey,who founded the church of satan died,his last son revealed that in the sixties he used to see an old man in the church with his son and that that son had the most evil eyes he ever saw,and that the day he saw those same eyes on tv giving presidential inauguration speech in the year 2000,he knew that america was not a christian nation.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 1:04am On Jun 10, 2012
omar bongo of gabon was grandmaster of gabonese freemasons in 1984 and his son ali bongo had to become the new grandmaster in 2009 before he could become the new president.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 1:22am On Jun 10, 2012
all shakespeare novels are secret illustrations for rosicrucian rituals and the death of jfk was the macbeth ritual cause macbeth killed his king and eventually he himself was killed just as oswald killed his president and then he died.jfk's car passed a mountain called 'tres hermanas' meaning '3 sisters' then a town called shakespare just before he died.the 3 sisters mountains represent the 3 witches.the masons passed this message out that the macbeth ritual was about to take place using hidden symbols.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 1:31am On Jun 10, 2012
the movie matrix featured 2 dreadlocked twins getting bleeped up badly by keanv reeves, and the lord of the rings part 2 was called 'the 2 towers',and they were released just before sept 11.the twins represented the twin towers.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 1:39am On Jun 10, 2012
the masonic tom cruise movie,'eyes wide shut',was directed by stanley kubrick who died 3 months before it was released.the movie featured a cult leader sitting on a throne with the image of a double headed eagle and in real life,that is the symbol of the 33rd degree of freemasonry.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by brownusagirl(f): 4:55am On Jun 10, 2012
It is common belief here among the blacks that many of our black celebrities were killed as blood sacrifices. Examples are aliyah, michael jackson, and whitney houston. Others don't believe it at all.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by snowmint(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2012
Niflheim: all shakespeare novels are secret illustrations for rosicrucian rituals and the death of jfk was the macbeth ritual cause macbeth killed his king and eventually he himself was killed just as oswald killed his president and then he died.jfk's car passed a mountain called 'tres hermanas' meaning '3 sisters' then a town called shakespare just before he died.the 3 sisters mountains represent the 3 witches.the masons passed this message out that the macbeth ritual was about to take place using hidden symbols.

JFK?? Pls what's the meaning of that jfk?? In one of Rickross lines, He talked about jfk where He said 'so i jfk (Join Forces with the Kings) and we ate all day'....
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2012
jfk is john fitzgerald kennedy,remember that his dad was the head of the irish mafia in boston and also the name kennedy means 'the bloody head'.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2012
@brownusagirl,michael jackson was being bleeped by old white men as a child according to the book by brice taylor called'thanks for the memories',and this is why he hated his father who arranged the meetings.he also had a psychomanteum in his house and this is a room filled with mirrors used for communicating with spirits.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by milkymesh: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2012
some peep are just crazy. Every symbol, sign, action or word has a figurative or symbolic meaning. Mtchewww
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2012
aaliyah did a movie called the queen of the damned where she was a vampire queen and another vampire called lestat murdered her,only for her plane to fall from a height in real life!!!also the queen of swords in the tarot of the saints shows a picture of joan of arc who died young and tragically.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2012
watch the video 'i move the crowd' by raqim and notice him carrying the flag of the nuwabian cult and explaining the meaning of the colours as he was rapping,@milkymesh this video came out in 1988.i wonder if you were born then?i bet you have never heard of them either,their leader malachi york loved fucking small kids just like you.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Master6(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2012
Tnx everybdy, but u guys are answering me with discrete cases nd d lyks... I want direct answers, now I will ask one question at a tym nd check d answer coz quite frankly these so called illuminati people are not real...

-If I was a previous member of d illuminati, why would I av d courage of releasing tapes nd d lyks in2 d mass media to warn people... Coz I warn them abt d sort of power these people possess, y dnt they jst kill me instead of letting me warn everybody afterall they are this powerful group!!!
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2012
concerning whitney houston,remember how her friend claimed that she suffered from MPD,and i want the illiterates in the house like milkymesh to know that this means multiple personality disorder,it is when different voices emanate from a single personality and it is caused by demons not drugs.lady gaga,janet jackson and nicky minaj all have mpd
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2012
mark hartfield was killed,so was william cooper and tim russert with senator paul wellstone,and ron brown,and inventor stan meyer with banker roberto calvi,martin luther king jnr,princess diana,i can give you 100 names but i am browsing on my phone.
Re: ILLUMINATI !!!!!! Ur Views!!! by Niflheim(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2012
who do you think is forcing all nations to embrace gay weddings?who is making micro chipping of human beings compulsory?why do doctors who claim that all cancers have cures end up dead?why did the cia bankroll facebook through their investment arm called 'in-q-tel'?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quran 2:191- ‘and Kill Them Wherever You Find Them…’ Explained / 2019 Winners Personalized Prophetic Declarations. / According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.