Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Police Arrest Cultist Over Murder Of IMSU Graduate, 3 Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Cultist Over Murder Of IMSU Graduate, 3 Others (464 Views)

Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Cultist Over Murder Of IMSU Graduate, 3 Others by Wikinaija(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
A 20-year-old self-confessed member of Aye confraternity, who was arrested by police in Imo State, has revealed that his members were responsible for the murder of a graduate of the Imo State University last August.

The deceased, identified simply as Chikabala, had gone to complete his clearance at the university, preparatory for the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, programme when he was attacked by suspected cultists in front of the school gate. His assailants reportedly shot him thrice and left him dead in a pool of blood.
Confirming the arrest of the suspect, identified as Obinna Chigozie Onuoha alias Nwa Pastor, spokesman for Imo State Police Command, Deputy Superintendent Andrew Ekwerem, explained that the suspect was arrested at a beach in Mechanic Village, Nekede, in Owerri West Local Government Area. He added that Onuoha had been on the command’s wanted list for robbery, murder and cultism.

I’ve killed 3—SUSPECT

In his confessional statement, Onuoha said: “I am a member of Aye cult group. We attack rival cultists anywhere, any day and any time. Since I joined the cult group, I have killed three persons. But I don’t attack rival cultists alone. Our members walk in group.

“Among those we have killed was Chibuike. I was the one that shot him at Douglas Road, Owerri. He was a member of a rival cult group. Another victim was Zaiki, who sold CD plates. I fired the shot that killed him at Ikenegbu Road. There was also a motorcyclist we killed at Mbaise Road.

“My members were responsible for the murder of Chikalaba in front of IMSU gate. We were five that carried out that attack. Their names are Shiba, Nonso, Freedom and Brano.

“Other members of our group are Black Fela, Owite, Pharoah and Ludacris. We kill rival group at sight because if we don’t, they will kill us.”

Continue Reading here https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/police-arrest/

1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Cultist Over Murder Of IMSU Graduate, 3 Others by dreamzy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmmm...
Re: Police Arrest Cultist Over Murder Of IMSU Graduate, 3 Others by JideAmuGiaka: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
I will comment yesterday
Re: Police Arrest Cultist Over Murder Of IMSU Graduate, 3 Others by Atiku2019: 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
30yrs Jail time smiley

MTN my reliable service Provider. SO

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultist Over Murder Of IMSU Graduate, 3 Others by dotman4real007(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
young killer. he lived by the gun he should die by the gun!
Re: Police Arrest Cultist Over Murder Of IMSU Graduate, 3 Others by ahamonyeka(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Is this the book your parents send to university to read?

He who kill by the gun must surely die by it.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Free Staff, Students Abducted From Turkish International College / So Heartbreaking! Newborn Baby Wrapped In Nylon Bag And Dumped At A Dumpsite In / Food Vendor Allegedly Kills Bus Driver Over N30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.