Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 (32273 Views)

Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet / Peter Okoye At Miss Nigeria 2016: How He Got Himself Wet With Drink (Video) / Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by Kingspin(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Congratulations all the way.
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by classicopera(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chai!! See d way Peter abi na Paul hand just de relax on those babes breasts..and he's feeling cool and nice... Celebrity good sha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
OK na... Ndi cucumber

Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by kobe56: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
SEE LEVELS..MM! CHECK OUT (WWW.NIGERIANSOCIETY.COM)
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by steppins: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
See as Peter carry shoulder put for bwest. Small touching bodi. Sharp guy!
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by Kennitrust(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Maka I sheleep joor. This nah offline post

Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by curvilicious: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
D girl on ash dress in d first pic angry b like Warri musician Ekwe
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by AustineCJ: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lemme call Mr flavour nAbania.....he should come see frosh olosho
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by iamteegee(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Beautiful people in Chris Brown's voice
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by purem(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ppl DAT give a fuc!k

Has already gone 2

S. L. E. E. P.......

So no more fuc!d

Di's 9te
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by slex(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chioma, I'm coming for you grin

Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
IDGAF grin

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chai how do guys be comfortable with girls with heavy make up.. i guess the trend of being beautiful is drastically changing nowadays..

I dont find girls on heavy make up attractive cos they look fake to me and tend to be who they are not.
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by dacovajnr: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
First pix though..na Anorexia thing be that grin
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by humurphia(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
wow ...so chidinma was the 39th
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by FireKing: 12:43am On Jan 05, 2017
DO NOT ACT RITE OK IF U LIKE GO SIGN UP FOR CUCUMBER DEPT.[i][/i[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][left][/left][color=#990000][/color]
MAKE U FOR FALL UR HAND
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by SeyiOmoOba: 12:56am On Jan 05, 2017
FREE CRYPTO CURRENCY.
NEVER MISS YOUR CHANCE.

DO REGISTER FOR FREE...

ANY CHALLENGE?
CALL +2347032101762

Hello everyone...

There is a program I want to introduce to you, it is new but it is free right now. This program is about to be launched!!!

For those who will quickly join now before it is launched, they are to join free.

But after the launch, others will have to start registering with money.

Meanwhile the registration is free today. So you have to hurry and register immediately to be amongst those registering free.

Also, once you register, $500 USD will be credited to your account free, which you will withdraw after the launch.

If you can have like 20 people who will register with your link today the company will award you with 20,000 coins which is equal to $10,000 USD.

Take note: the 20 people who are joining you today are all joining for free also.

*Click on this link to register*:
https:///forms/s8HUTIV6V9h2wCle2.

Use me as your sponsor
*SPONSOR'S NAME*:
OGUNJOLU FEMI EMMANUEL
*SPONSOR'S ID*: A 04707680

NOTE: AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU CAN GET PEOPLE TO REGISTER WITH THE SAME LINK YOU RECEIVED FROM ME, BUT PUT IN YOUR FULL NAMES AS SPONSOR, AND YOUR INTL PASSPORT NUMBER / DRIVER'S LICENCE AS SPONSOR ID, JUST THE WAY I DID.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER THE LAUNCH. FOR NOW, MAKE SURE YOU BUILD YOUR NETWORK. IT'S FREE REGISTRATION FROM NOW TILL JAN 6.

This is my very real don't miss it. It might be the opportunity that will change your life 2017!!!

See you at the top!
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by indsstudy: 2:30am On Jan 05, 2017
s
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by Duru009(m): 3:07am On Jan 05, 2017
I see Cucumbers everywhere ....
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by goodnick(m): 4:04am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
Chai how do guys be comfortable with girls with heavy make up.. i guess the trend of being beautiful is drastically changing nowadays..

I dont find girls on heavy make up attractive cos they look fake to me and tend to be who they are not.
have you asked yourself why all women are not equally beautiful even with makeup on?
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Catastrophe1:
Chi Chi my sister. In our next life we will come as Anambrarians again. Anambra always setting the pace.
yes always setting the pace for cucumber beauty queens..... pace setters!
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by Aroh48(m): 7:23am On Jan 05, 2017
I don't give a fhuck, is it the new trend here? not NCAN, and end time anymore, let me see how long it will last.
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2017
2dugged:
have you asked yourself why all women are not equally beautiful even with makeup on?
thats the question that made me say, the understanding of a woman beauty is quickly drifting away to makeup and its associate because i have seen beautiful girls who makeup does not make their look better but they always end up making up or addicted to make up. Imagine the now look of Alicia keys and before . I dont know which one guys find more attractive
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

thats the question that made me say, the understanding of a woman beauty is quickly drifting away to makeup and its associate because i have seen beautiful girls who makeup does make their look better but they always end up making up or addicted to make up. Imagine the now look of Alicia keys and before . I dont know which one guys find more attractive
well the truth is, men are attracted by why they see,hence the advancement in makeup over the years, all those talk about inner beauty is just a cherade
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2017
2dugged:
well the truth is, men are attracted by why they see,hence the advancement in makeup over the years, all those talk about inner beauty is just a cherade
yeah true, guess am different cos Am attracted to what i see but when the object of my sight is manipulated it triggers my doubting behavior.
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

yeah true, guess am different cos Am attracted to what i see but when the object of my sight is manipulated it triggers my doubting behavior.
well I guess people differ, but the truth is men have made it look like being natural and modest means not being fashionable or sexy, you can't really blame us
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by Catastrophe1: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2017
gocac:
yes always setting the pace for cucumber beauty queens..... pace setters!
what ever!!! You can't judge entire race with one persons actions.
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by noziz(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2017
I only came for the pix. But she go sweet for man sha!!! cry
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by braining01: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2017
This is not an academic award.............My ppl doesn't thrive in trash.
Re: Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 by Kingbuhari(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2017
Anambra and Igbo generally are endowed with beautiful intelligent and elegant women... AFONJAS bench warmers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible / Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? / Chidinma,Others Shutdown UNILAG Wit Thrilling Performances At Skuki Concert(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.