Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin (28755 Views)

How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by Atmosfear: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
SexySapphire:
I love his conclusion, if a man will cheat he will cheat no matter what a woman does. Hardly will you see 2 out of a group of 10 guys who is totally faithful to his spouse. Cheating has always been the in-thing and I don't think it will stop anytime soon.

Very true. God made men polygamous. See O. T. Bible
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by trinity11(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
dealslip:

Sister, it is sickening. It is now obvious that most African men are retarded and imbeciles. It is better not to marry than become your husband's mother. The only thing left is to find baby carrier to be carrying this men around on our backs. They claim to be the head of a home but cannot even keep the home, train the children and love their wives irrespective. Even the ones with potbelly, poor sex skills, bushy armpit and pubic area, short, erectile dysfunctional peni.s will be giving conditions of how women should keep them.women have suffered.

Chai!!! who be this Lady, I swear u no good at all
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by Skmoda360(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Should I give a fùck on this thread? undecided
come again you said what undecided
Defaramade:
Should I give a fùck on this thread? undecided
come again you said what
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by Defaramade(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Skmoda360:
come again you said what undecided
should I give a fùck on this thread? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by RetroBoy: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Quintessential1:
This is nothing out of the ordinary. A lot of women won't be found guilty in any single one of those, yet their husbands still cheat.
Most women, not all, are guilty of the points.
But then like you said, the men who'll cheat will still cheat.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
dealslip:

Sister, it is sickening. It is now obvious that most African men are retarded and imbeciles. It is better not to marry than become your husband's mother. The only thing left is to find baby carrier to be carrying this men around on our backs. They claim to be the head of a home but cannot even keep the home, train the children and love their wives irrespective. Even the ones with potbelly, poor sex skills, bushy armpit and pubic area, short, erectile dysfunctional peni.s will be giving conditions of how women should keep them.women have suffered.

Thanks but I am a MAN cheesy , however we are both in agreement.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by Sunglow: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
niyi123:

Women cheat more than men this days
Welcome development.
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by RandomHero(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
SexySapphire:
I love his conclusion, if a man will cheat he will cheat no matter what a woman does. Hardly will you see 2 out of a group of 10 guys who is totally faithful to his spouse. Cheating has always been the in-thing and I don't think it will stop anytime soon.
I bet you'll say your present partner is half of those special 2? smiley
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by RandomHero(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
frosbel2:
So the woman essentially must not only take care of the kids and home, please her husband and have a part or full time Job, she must also work hard to retain her man throughout the marriage ?? Total STUPIDITY and r.etarded AFRICAN MENTALITY.

Marriage is a union that should be full of kindness, patience , love and humility. If you see a flaw in your wife remember you may have two more , so be patient and work with her to be better, don't stress her out abeg, life is not only about s.ex, s.ex, s.ex , s.ex, s.ex, in our S.EX MAD SOCIETY.

If a MAN cannot honor his wife and family by keeping his cassava parked , then he should be ashamed of himself and deserves no respect whatsoever.
The things Europeans have done to us. All the above does not need to be stated before a sensible and self-respecting woman knows she should do them.
Forget the talk about AFRICAN mentality, a decent woman would not need to work hard to achieve all the above listed.
If a woman gets married to someone she knows genuinely loves and understands her and the feeling is mutual, then there won't be a case of one party cheating. But it's either their life-partner-eligibility judgement has been clouded by looks, money or position, for majority of them.

Also, you women need to stop getting your panties in a bunch whenever your obligations/flaws are pointed out to you.
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by RandomHero(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
dealslip:

I sense a staunch feminist or one in the making.
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by Elle277(f): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
All this to keep ur husband ni??.. wondering what it will take to keep God..
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

Like imagine the Balderdash the dude posted! shocked

like some people have No sense of shame, Still coming down to justify something that's already lame to begin with. Like we shouldn't wear Hair net? Simply because we don't want some dude to cheat? grin Like I should have hair All in mouth 'Coz I Don't want my hubby sleeping with some other chick? seriously, that's the lamest thing I've heard throughout 2017. grin

Cheating bastards would still cheat, even if Their wives had Beyonce's face, Nicki Minaj's Body, pôrnstar Cytherea's sexual techniques, and cooked like Chef Dominique Crenn.

quote me if u googled cytherea?...
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
joshysmartie:

quote me if u googled cytherea?...

LoL. nope. everyone knows she's the Squirt queen. grin
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by dotun365: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
How is Nagging that low on the list. For me nagging is number 1 then poor personal hygiene follows. Then all others can follow
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
RandomHero:

The things Europeans have done to us. All the above does not need to be stated before a sensible and self-respecting woman knows she should do them.
Forget the talk about AFRICAN mentality, a decent woman would not need to work hard to achieve all the above listed.
If a woman gets married to someone she knows genuinely loves and understands her and the feeling is mutual, then there won't be a case of one party cheating. But it's either their life-partner-eligibility judgement has been clouded by looks, money or position, for majority of them.

Also, you women need to stop getting your panties in a bunch whenever your obligations/flaws are pointed out to you.

First off I am a MAN , a modern MAN.

The onus is on the MAN to preserve his marriage and protect his family, the woman is not a property of his, she is not a piece of meat - away with your backward ancient mentality.

If a man expects a woman to be decent he MUST be decent himself, if he expects a WOMAN not to have any flaws he must make sure he is perfect. Before marriage , the onus is on both man and woman to know what they are getting into before tying the knot, you cannot get married and start crying foul years later.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by yedidiah(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good points! but for the man to have a mistress in the first place, is a sign that he wants to be snatched.
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by dealslip(f): 12:16am On Jan 06, 2017
trinity11:

Chai!!! who be this Lady, I swear u no good at all

grin grin grin grin. you sef check am now. Women are expected to maintain a relationship to be headed by a man. That is stressful
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by dealslip(f): 12:23am On Jan 06, 2017
RandomHero:

I sense a staunch feminist or one in the making.

Feminist ke, you nor see the long list of lame conditions. Don't wear ankara, don't wear hairnet, who keeps that kind of stupid and dumb man. he should be snatched with immediate effect by any interested women interested in adopting a man child. what do I get in return. Biko relationships are two sided. what do men have to do to keep their woman. The woman must keep her man like he is some object without senses that can be captured so easily. who wants such a dumb man.
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by dealslip(f): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2017
RandomHero:

sir while the woman is doing all of the above, what would the man be doing. yet he takes glory for the well being of the whole family. if it is about putting food on the table, the woman was eating before he met her and probably driving her car too. most Nigerian men are just over grown babies seeking attention.
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by RandomHero(m): 2:48am On Jan 06, 2017
frosbel2:

First off I am a MAN , a modern MAN.

The onus is on the MAN to preserve his marriage and protect his family, the woman is not a property of his, she is not a piece of meat - away with your backward ancient mentality.

If a man expects a woman to be decent he MUST be decent himself, if he expects a WOMAN not to have any flaws he must make sure he is perfect. Before marriage , the onus is on both man and woman to know what they are getting into before tying the knot, you cannot get married and start crying foul years later.

OK sir. smiley
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by RandomHero(m): 2:48am On Jan 06, 2017
dealslip:

sir while the woman is doing all of the above, what would the man be doing. yet he takes glory for the well being of the whole family. if it is about putting food on the table, the woman was eating before he met her and probably driving her car too. most Nigerian men are just over grown babies seeking attention.
Ok ma. smiley
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by RandomHero(m): 2:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Elle277:
All this to keep ur husband ni??.. wondering what it will take to keep God..
Where are you taking the thread to now?

Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by RandomHero(m): 2:57am On Jan 06, 2017
dealslip:

Feminist ke, you nor see the long list of lame conditions. Don't wear ankara, don't wear hairnet, who keeps that kind of stupid and dumb man. he should be snatched with immediate effect by any interested women interested in adopting a man child. what do I get in return. Biko relationships are two sided. what do men have to do to keep their woman. The woman must keep her man like he is some object without senses that can be captured so easily. who wants such a dumb man.
Ma, you have vex? Carm* Dan*. smiley
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2017
KPboy:

So ladies aren't supposed to tell body count to their hubby?
Tell body count ke? For what now? So he'll be wondering why the V is still tight after screwing half of Lagos. He'll be haunted by the count for the rest of his life if he gets to know.
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by starrygal(f): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2017
cbrass:

Must he give you money for everything, how much is underwear for Christ sake,
of course undies can b bought for as low as 100.nd b4 u start going wit d "gals like money talk", my emphasis was on "neva".if i av to buy pant for d 365 days in d yr cos it turns him off ,if i repeat panties, den my frnd he shud do d buying angry
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by trinity11(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2017
dealslip:

grin grin grin grin. you sef check am now. Women are expected to maintain a relationship to be headed by a man. That is stressful

my dear dats the rule of the world

u knw men dey try in their own little way, trying to coordinate and organize the whole members of the family.
Trust me dear its a mental stress for the men
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by trinity11(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=dealslip post=52569797]

Feminist ke, you nor see the long list of lame conditions. Don't wear ankara, don't wear hairnet, who keeps that kind of stupid and dumb man. he should be snatched with immediate effect by any interested women interested in adopting a man child. what do I get in return. Biko relationships are two sided. what do men have to do to keep their woman. The woman must keep her man like he is some object without senses that can be captured so easily. who wants such a dumb man.[/quote

on this I think u really need to calm down
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by cbrass(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2017
starrygal:
of course undies can b bought for as low as 100.nd b4 u start going wit d "gals like money talk", my emphasis was on "neva".if i av to buy pant for d 365 days in d yr cos it turns him off ,if i repeat panties, den my frnd he shud do d buying angry

OK o grin
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by dealslip(f): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2017
trinity11:

my dear dats the rule of the world

u knw men dey try in their own little way, trying to coordinate and organize the whole members of the family.
Trust me dear its a mental stress for the men

Trust me most men don't do shi shi to coordinate their home. Their wives does everything even to the point of coordinating the kind of pants the husband wears not even a visit to the children PTA meeting.
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by dealslip(f): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2017
RandomHero:

Ma, you have vex? Carm* Dan*. smiley

I noe vex, I am just irritated.
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by dealslip(f): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=trinity11 post=52577707][/quote]

I am not married to such a man. I am just sad for the women who are?
Re: Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 07, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Tell body count ke? For what now? So he'll be wondering why the V is still tight after screwing half of Lagos. He'll be haunted by the count for the rest of his life if he gets to know.

That is serious o. #Am beginning to get scared. What if she's done abortions while screwing half of Lagos & her womb isn't intact... That will be marriage under deceit. Moreover if she's an ex-olosho & hubby later discovers he's eating 'Lagos leftover', he'll take action. Babe's should be open to fiance o, who knows... He might just love retired Olosho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist / Will A Cheat Always Be A Cheat? / Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.