Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor (33669 Views)

Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos / Armed Robbers In Delta Beat White Man Who Relocated From Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by redcliff: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2017
aboki had a furck to give

1 Like

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2017
NkayTiana:
Ah dongerrit please
as in how naaah?
ah Sistaaaaaa! grin

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Beat and kill that bokoharam.
All northerners re bokoharam including buhari
-- dangote.
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Divay22(f): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Things are happening
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by lordharrick(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Aboki wey dey expect to reach promise land......#Chai cry
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by BarrElChapo(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Tbh Igbo girls get mind ohh.. Even herdsman too. I would have said they like money but its non of my business grin grin
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by gbegemaster(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2017
I've said it before that fulani herdsmen should not try nonsense in Delta State. Issokay.
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by dragonking3: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2017
I trust my delta brothers and sisters . No time for nonsense.. Let them all come, we are born ready to fight all Buhari evil brothers to the end.
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2017
Good for him,
Why would born to rule people carry knife everywhere
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Mujaheeeden: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2017
KevinDein:
From the comments of the posters above one can decipher that Nigerians are not really against violence. They just prefer that a certain group of people be at the receiving end.

Hypocrites
Hypocrite. Where have you ever condemned Fulani herdsmen killings?

You can bear all the English name you heard on Bbc but it doesn't make you not to be an Haboki

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by gbegemaster(m): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2017
MrIcredible:
cry

Shameless flatinozzz bîtches
Dey can Fûck anything for money undecided

Even a bokoharam member
cry
You teenagers that write nonsense tribalistic comments on nairaland had better behave this year

1 Like

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by dragonking3: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2017
damton:
That is just how ethono-religious crisis starts.

Why should someone be so dehumanised for just wielding a weapon, at worst, he should be handed over to the law enforcement agents.

And we all know how Vengeful this Hausa/Fulani Lots can be.
Stop being silly. Why should he carry dagger around? He is already a suspect for doing so.. Carry dagger let police see it on you, if you survive come and tell us.
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Billiondoe: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2017
I really don't blame them, fulani herds men have caused more havoc,
The government won't tell them sorry if the guy had killed her...
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by dragonking3: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2017
0955eb027:
Amaka sef na troublesome person. Na today she know say hausa pple dey carry dagger upandan, even the ones wen no be anytin.
It is people like you that empowers this nonsense from the nonortherners.. Why should he carry a dangerous weapon up and down if he isn't a criminal? You think if you carry weapon and police sees you, you will go free abi?
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by ncoolsome(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2017
Boldwinner:
What happened to the N5000?

u might need 2 c Amaka to knw the answer..
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2017
KevinDein:
From the comments of the posters above one can decipher that Nigerians are not really against violence. They just prefer that a certain group of people be at the receiving end.

Hypocrites
can you point out the part of the Constitution that permits a northerner to carry a dagger around and other tribes are tagged cultists and robbers if such a weapon is found on them?, while you are at it,I will also like you to enlighten other fellow Nigerians on why northerners carry dagger around, is it a religious thing or a cultural thing?

3 Likes

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by ncoolsome(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Boldwinner:
What happened to the N5000?

u might need 2 c Amaka to knw the answer..would u like to??
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by damton(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2017
dragonking3:
Stop being silly. Why should he carry dagger around? He is already a suspect for doing so.. Carry dagger let police see it on you, if you survive come and tell us.

I guess you don't understand my point.
That is why I said he should be handed over to the men of the force, rather than exert jungle justice.

Or taking laws into one's hand is the right thing to do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2017
candidbabe:
Kudos to the lady and her gang, that's how it supposed to be. There is no peace for the wicked.

Just having a dagger doesnt mean he is a boko haram , the dagger might be for self defense against cultists, robbers, burglars. If he intented to killed her he wont give her money and can do it the moment he was alone with her. But he undressed first that means his intention is to Sleep wit her.
Reason well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by dragonking3: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2017
damton:

I guess you don't understand my point.
That is why I said he should be handed over to the men of the force, rather than exert jungle justice.

Or taking laws into one's hand is the right thing to do?
The best was to beat him which is to subdue him before handing over to the police.. If they wanted to kill him, trust me my people would have killed him and nothing will happen.
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by dragonking3: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

Just having a dagger doesnt mean he is a boko haram , the dagger might be for self defense against cultists, robbers, burglars. If he intented to killed her he wont give her money and can do it the moment he was alone with her. But he undressed first that means his intention is to Sleep wit her.
Reason well...
This is the most stupidest comment ever. That means everyone can carry dagger as self defense against robbers or cultist...shioor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by jegz25(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2017
candidbabe:
Kudos to the lady and her gang, that's how it supposed to be. There is no peace for the wicked.
hope u will say the same thing when it happens to a southerner in d north..shun hate okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2017
julioralph:
things like this will continue to happen, unless buhari calls his herdsmen cousins to order.

na so dem go dey carry arms up and down but police no go do anything

His dagger might be for self defense against armed robbers, burglers or cultist bcox there are very common in south. Just because he is fulani and had a dagger doesnt necesserily mean he is a herdman. why must he pull his shirt before killing her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by jegz25(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2017
beamtopola:
Beat and kill that bokoharam. All northerners re bokoharam including buhari -- dangote.
take dis for ur stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by dragonking3: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2017
jegz25:
hope u will say the same thing when it happens to a southerner in d north..shun hate okay
Even the southerner that doesn't carry knife is still being killed by the northerners. Must you be a slave to the north? Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Paretomaster(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2017
Yanga dey sleep.......if herdsmen start now...dem go begin to run up, and down......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Okaka27(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2017
dragonking3:
This is the most stupidest comment ever. That means everyone can carry dagger as self defense against robbers or cultist...shioor
U ma sef calm dwn
We both knw d guy is right, but this dagger carrying thingy is very foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by KevinDein: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Hypocrite. Where have you ever condemned Fulani herdsmen killings?

You can bear all the English name you heard on Bbc but it doesn't make you not to be an Haboki
morroon

Most importantly you got my message. Thank you very much, nyamiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Missmossy(f): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2017
Chai!!i don't even know what to say. I know most Northerners especially the illiterates among them carry knives even here in Lagos.
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2017
damton:
That is just how ethono-religious crisis starts.

Why should someone be so dehumanised for just wielding a weapon, at worst, he should be handed over to the law enforcement agents.

And we all know how Vengeful this Hausa/Fulani Lots can be.

Correct reasoning if someone like u were to be present at d scene such senseless act would not have happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Mujaheeeden: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2017
KevinDein:
morroon

Most importantly you got my message. Thank you very much, nyamiri
Which stupid message from someonee that serves a guy man that sleeps with kids and his brain got baked by the arabian sun

1 Like

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by dragonking3: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2017
Okaka27:
U ma sef calm dwn
We both knw d guy is right, but this dagger carrying thingy is very foolish
How is he right when you just said that the dagger carrying is foolish. Honestly you guys are the ones empowering these evil set of people.. Can you carry a dagger to protect yourself against criminals? If the police sees it on you, you know what will happen right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids / Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice / Okada Rider Arrested In Anambra For Snatching Baby From Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.