Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor (33675 Views)

Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos / Armed Robbers In Delta Beat White Man Who Relocated From Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Mujaheeeden: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

His dagger might be for self defense against armed robbers, burglers or cultist bcox there are very common in south. Just because he is fulani and had a dagger doesnt necesserily mean he is a herdman. why must he pull his shirt before killing her?

1 Like

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by dragonking3: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Missmossy:
Chai!!i don't even know what to say. I know most Northerners especially the illiterates among them carry knives even here in Lagos.
But does that make it right to carry dagger?
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by drss2(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2017
kodus to d pipul dat beat d hell out of d herdsman. boko aram n killer terrorist herdsmen move around with daggers to kill innocent pipul. how come daggers n knives ar always found on dem if their intention is not to kill
it was nemesis dat cought up with him. if dat dagger didn't fall, d lady would have been killed silently by d herdsman. terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by proeast(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Edum13656:
so prostitutes dey do 'abolis' too... disgusting.
Very disgusting indeed, I can't even imaging a dirty ab.oki with his uncircumcised prik humping a Southern woman. Sh!t happens, smh.

1 Like

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by chibuike107: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2017
All this my delta Igbo sisters na so una go da disgrace person!!!!!aboki Bleep,dog Bleep...everybody Bleep u ....how many of their girls go even geri u come close to them if u don't have a brown teeth..yeye girl abeg give am back em 5k make thunder know fire u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by goshen26: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2017
I don't just understand the idea of these hausas going around with dangerous tools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by drss2(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

Just having a dagger doesnt mean he is a boko haram , the dagger might be for self defense against cultists, robbers, burglars. If he intented to killed her he wont give her money and can do it the moment he was alone with her. But he undressed first that means his intention is to Sleep wit her.
Reason well...
n u think after killing her, he won't take back his money smh
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2017
dragonking3:
Stop being silly. Why should he carry dagger around? He is already a suspect for doing so.. Carry dagger let police see it on you, if you survive come and tell us.

This is exactly how ignorance and hatred get some of you into trouble with these herdsmen; pls tell me since when is it against the law to carry a dagger in this country and how does possession of such item automatically make one boko haram?

Now if this person should later invite his brothers and come back to exact revenge; most of you would be here casting aspersions against his tribe, region and religion, forgetting the causative initial wrongful act perpetrated against him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by MrIcredible: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2017
gbegemaster:
You teenagers that write nonsense tribalistic comments on nairaland had better behave this year
Teenage?

You must be high
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by DeLaRue: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2017
The guy was probably just out to engage in sex and go his way.

Afterall, many manual labourers of hausa fulani extraction routinely carry dagger without actually knifing everyone they come accross.

He should have been handed over to Police. But some Nigerians enjoy hitting and beating people anyhow, even when the matter no concern them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by seguntijan(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2017
if the criminal who wanted to bomb the Lagos Third Mainland Bridge had succeeded, all fingers would have been pointed at Boko Haram and by extention, all Hausas would have been accused of carrying out a Jihad in an attempt to islamise South West and Muslims in general would have been subjected to all forms of trials or charges.
A French man was arrested in Sambisa Forest and they are quiet. Would they be quiet if he were to be an Arab man?
Until we kill these religious and ethnic bigotry before it kill us as a Nation, we may not be making good progress.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by julioralph(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

His dagger might be for self defense against armed robbers, burglers or cultist bcox there are very common in south. Just because he is fulani and had a dagger doesnt necesserily mean he is a herdman. why must he pull his shirt before killing her?
are you for real? just take a look at what they did in Kaduna south lipsrsealed

Ok what about the 'herdsmen' who go about with ak47's and other guns etc is that also for protection?? or for harassing innocent farm owners, on whose lands they trespass in the south

Nigeria clearly reminds me of the novel 'Animal Farm' . all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by ddippset(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
KevinDein:
From the comments of the posters above one can decipher that Nigerians are not really against violence. They just prefer that a certain group of people be at the receiving end.

Hypocrites
word. 1 million likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by ddippset(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
Conji is no respecter of persons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by ultimate73(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
hmm
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Danmaiduguri(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
julioralph:

are you for real? just take a look at what they did in Kaduna south lipsrsealed

Ok what about the 'herdsmen' who go about with ak47's and other guns etc is that also for protection?? or for harassing innocent farm owners, on whose lands they trespass in the south

Nigeria clearly reminds me of the novel 'Animal Farm' . all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

Thank u for understanding u said HERDMEN. so do means that every hausa man wit ak47 is a herdman. U cant paint every person wit thesame brush. Wat i see is a Citizen who had break the law and needs prosecuted by the police not by thugs.
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by francisbiz: 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
yomi007k:

grin

Noo oo...him wan listen to Nta news.
He might have slaughtered the girl, who knows.
With fulanis and hausas any evil is possible. Na daga them dey use do am?
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Zetra(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
just reading some comments make me realise that for now Nigeria = Big Animal farm.
In South (SE,SW,SS) just carrying working tools(cutter, driller, mechanical tools) in the car and the police sight it. They will demand for you ID Card and still ask you question before allowing to go, let alone a single individual with dagger or machete. the police will just detain you until someone come to prove otherwise with bail too.

but when it involves some people from another geopolitical zone, we will hear "they always carry it as self defence" SMH
why can't dey make a law everybody is allowed a licensed weapon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by julioralph(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

Thank u for understanding u said HERDMEN. so do u wantat means every hausa man wit ak47
Oga na u sabi the tin u type there.

1 Like

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by dragonking3: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

This is exactly how ignorance and hatred get some of you into trouble with these herdsmen; pls tell me since when is it against the law to carry a dagger in this country and how does possession of such item automatically make one boko haram?

Now if this person should later invite his brothers and come back to exact revenge; most of you would be here casting aspersions against his tribe, region and religion, forgetting the causative initial wrongful act perpetrated against him.
This is just stupid. .Go and invite your brothers we are ready.. You think this is one of those places you can try nonsense and get away with it? I beg you go and call all your brothers including Buhari the dullard.. We will all fight to the death.. This is delta State, this is Niger delta, we are afraid of no one not even you evil demons.. If a prostitute could have the mind to hold down someone wielding a dangerous weapon.. What do you think the real warriors will do. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by dragonking3: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Zetra:
just reading some comments make me realise that for now Nigeria = Big Animal farm.
In South (SE,SW,SS) just carrying working tools(cutter, driller, mechanical tools) in the car and the police sight it. They will demand for you ID Card and still ask you question before allowing to go, let alone a single individual with dagger or machete. the police will just detain you until someone come to prove otherwise with bail too.

but when it involves some people from another geopolitical zone, we will hear "they always carry it as self defence" SMH
why can't dey make a law everybody is allowed a licensed weapon
Exactly what am saying. .This should no longer be accepted. .if they carry, we all must carry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by francisbiz: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
candidbabe:
Kudos to the lady and her gang, that's how it supposed to be. There is no peace for the wicked.
Fulanis especially the so called herdsmen do not deserve peace at all, he was lucky he was not killed.
The fact that he is a fulani makes him guilty, the fact that he had daga with him makes him a killer. My broda no peace for them, am done being civil these inhuman herdsmen.
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
dragonking3:
This is just stupid. .Go and invite your brothers we are ready.. You think this is one of those places you can try nonsense and get away with it? I beg you go and call all your brothers including Buhari the dullard.. We will all fight to the death.. This is delta State, this is Niger delta, we are afraid of no one not even you evil demons.. If a prostitute could have the mind to hold down someone wielding a dangerous weapon.. What do you didn't the real warriors will do. angry angry

LOL, see you Creekbilly; why am I not surprised.
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Ghost447(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
He thought Delta is Kaduna, Benue & the likes

1 Like

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by freedom96: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
candidbabe:
Kudos to the lady and her gang, that's how it supposed to be. There is no peace for the wicked.
see this empty head giving credit to prostitute and thugs for beating up an ill-mannered herdsman angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by gbegemaster(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
MrIcredible:

Teenage?

You must be high
If I whooze you ehn. Only a small minded person or a child makes stupid tribalistic statements.
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Ghost447(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Just so you know that Delta State is not Southern Kaduna or Agatu in Benue State. Let him invite Buhari himself for retaliation and see guns the Nigerian Army cannot boast of.

1 Like

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by dragonking3: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, see you Creekbilly; why am I not surprised.
Go and call your brothers and stop yarning dust. angry

3 Likes

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Zetra(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
dragonking3:
Exactly what am saying. .This should no longer be accepted. .if they carry, we all must carry.

I get you bro, what is good for Peter is also good for Paul but since the law for now is against carrying of arms, it should be equal treatment for every citizen and not special treatment for some people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by MrIcredible: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
gbegemaster:
If I whooze you ehn. Only a small minded person or a child makes stupid tribalistic statements.
See the disrespect the Internet has caused...
Well-done mongopack
Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
KevinDein:
From the comments of the posters above one can decipher that Nigerians are not really against violence. They just prefer that a certain group of people be at the receiving end.

Hypocrites
No, the monopoly of violence is what they hate.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; 5k kooh ! grin grin ;DD
Boldwinner:
What happened to the N5000?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice / Father, Wife & Children Die In Anambra After Their Food Was Poisoned (Photos) / Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.