Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story (48212 Views)

#10yearschallenge ; Davido Shares Hilarious Throwback Photos / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos / "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by harry2ve(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by osuofia2(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
jazinogold:
shocked
haba oga, this new kachikwu pix, you don turn am to meme

1 Like

Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
CplusJason:
Are you sure?
NT sure
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
CplusJason:
Are you sure?
pls, HW I go put display pinshure for nairaland
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by jrusky(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Gradually Nairaland is becoming *Nuisance center or may I call it *Blog for the Nuisance* because if not what has Jovi or Jazzy plus Okoye hang out needs to do with us here or how does that make any sense to anybody. Some post should be move to gossip section or celebrities section its not everybody that has interest in all these stuffs of shit.

So Mod or Seun as I always say please take your time to always check some post before sending it here because so many guys are here I can't really figures out the kind of brain they have or what they do with their precious time to started responding and be wasting their time on some nasty no sense post here.

Jovi said blablabla.................his wife not in make up blublublablabla....... please and so damn what
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by CplusJason: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ladyrough16:
pls, HW I go put display pinshure for nairaland
At the dashboard ehn, you go see edit profile, click on it and upload your pinshure. But I'm sorry, you can't do that now.
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
CplusJason:
At the dashboard ehn, you go see edit profile, click on it and upload your pinshure. But I'm sorry, you can't do that now.
ok, thanks
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by CplusJason: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ladyrough16:
ok, thanks
You welcome.
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ladyrough16:
me too fine na

pinshure or adonbilivit
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by guysis(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
buygala:
"No makeup" but una use instagram filter sad

These days I don't believe any "no makeup" story anyhow. Just because she isn't wearing earrings, her hair roughed up a bit, and her eyebrows left undarkened, doesn't mean she is really "make-up" free... the only way I can agree a girl is "make-up free" is if I rub her face with a white handkerchief soaked in alcohol and the hanky doesn't turn brown or whatever color undecided

Women have found a way to manipulate foundation and its partners-in-crime to hide in open view angry ... So Bovi should go and sit down undecided
Epic!!! grin
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by davidif: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
post=52543795:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-SY7zm8lSjFI/WG3mwknMxII/AAAAAAAACBs/DxMiGK-_d3s4jtM4MTj-Cx2NJ7fTl5stgCLcB/s1600/Bovi-shows-off-his-wife-without-makeup-shares-hilarious-story.png[/img]

Shoutout to all the men who dated the same woman twice but didn’t know simply because the women changed their makeup!!! #witness

[/i]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO1lvXFhCYR/?taken-by=officialbovi&hl=en

Chei! grin grin grin grin
This guy get mouth. That has to be one of the greatest lines of the century.
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by elantraceey(f): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nairaland really need to recheck the meaning of hilarious. undecided
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by Emjay1310(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
Perfect example. That is why it's dangerous to approach a girl at night.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by Franky826: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
ndidibabe:
S

Bookers association of Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by Mruwa: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
u dy enjoy see ur fine wife
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by cybriz82(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
buygala:

These days I don't believe any "no makeup" story anyhow. Just because she isn't wearing earrings, her hair roughed up a bit, and her eyebrows left undarkened, doesn't mean she is really "make-up" free... the only way I can agree a girl is "make-up free" is if I rub her face with a white handkerchief soaked in alcohol and the hanky doesn't turn brown or whatever color undecided

Women have found a way to manipulate foundation and its partners-in-crime to hide in open view angry ... So Bovi should go and sit down undecided

chop knuckle my guy....more over all women are born beautiful...na dem dey use der hand dirty der face with make up.
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by Missmossy(f): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
She looks like a deeper life grin Fine girl.
Re: Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story by eROCK247(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
buygala:

Classically epic... Whatever dat means

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car / Dorcas Shola Fapson Slays In Bikini Pictures / Tobi Bakre Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.