Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (42837 Views)

Is POS Business Profitable? / 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? / Needed…@highest rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Nnemuka(f): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2017
Greedgod:

u seem to have a good business head . Wil lyk u to educate me in this provision line .
well i am not into the business, but a friend is. He is a lawyer turned business man.
first he owns a hotel before he shut down due to activities of cult boys in the LG area he stays...
He moved here and went full time into the supplies of those items i mentioned above.
within a year, plus inflation caused by Buhari's govt most people into the business are smiling esp those in the wholesale department.
Find someone in the biz to educate you more or do a collabo.

Or you can be a cement distributor with any cement company.

3 Likes

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by samsam2019: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2017
Emusan:

If that's what you have been doing and known for, must you think everyone is like you?

I have an idea which I need to develop but no capital and I'm here looking for someone who has the capital so that we can run the business together and here you are calling me name.

When I didn't ask Op to give me the money.

You need to change your mentality, someone who is more matured than you have asked me to give him more info about my idea here on this same thread which I dropped my contact for further discussion.

In fact my wish is, I should meet someone who has interest in this idea in person, so that I can explain in details.
calm your tits, Mr idea. I was only joking
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by xyoung: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2017
I advice you to invest 1million in MMM. I can register you under me by the way
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by iaatmguy(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2017
TDIsaac:
Manufacturing
Agro processing
Transportation
Real estate
manufacturing what. ?
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by iaatmguy(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2017
guass:
That you have 3 million does not mean you should do business of 3 million.
I had 1 million early last year and I rented a store with 250,000. I started the business with 450,000 I even carried some products on credit so that I can be determined. Today I can count over 3 million in my account.
I believe u cannot get the solution here. However, think of what people need in your area. Secondly look for the best location to distribute these needs and improve, the rest is history.
Please whatbiz did you go into ?
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2017
kkash:

Venture into something you know how to do best... If u follow public options u might waste it
seconded
don't give money to anyone to run business for You
look at what you have an idea of and learn more about it then become your own boss
otherwise you go cry

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Greedgod: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2017
Nnemuka:

well i am not into the business, but a friend is. He is a lawyer turned business man.
first he owns a hotel before he shut down due to activities of cult boys in the LG area he stays...
He moved here and went full time into the supplies of those items i mentioned above.
within a year, plus inflation caused by Buhari's govt most people into the business are smiling esp those in the wholesale department.
Find someone in the biz to educate you more or do a collabo.

Or you can be a cement distributor with any cement company.
apart from cement and provision biz . Any odas u have ?
No vex
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by 2shur: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2017
baba as boiz go say.
Na God.
jus think of wha can get you money.
nobody taught me,just think of what you are good at doing.and focus on it. it may be good or bad..jus be good..talk 2 God..know your destiny and your direction in life..I'm nobody..buh at least i know i got tk make it in life..i want my wife.kids and family to sleep in comfort.
dacovajnr:
I'm humbled by your response..now show me the way bro grin
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by engrkunlex: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2017
I will advise to invest into Textile and you start making or producing your own (boxer) with a brand, I started with less than 500,000 naira and its already more than i bargin for, also follow your dream and passion, but i can give you a full download and breakdown on how to start the business, its a business many are not looking into. Just whatsapp me on this line (08038662353), you will come back and thank me with less than a million naira. Thanks
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by ImoRiver: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2017
SUPERPACK:
invest it into AUTOMATED HYDROPONICS GARDENING, at least that amount will buy 2000 slots, then u can start planting tomatoes and other fresh vegetable in it, at the end u supply it to Malls and supermarkets, U should be expecting atleast 30% ROI per year. Alternative you can also go into normal GREENHOUSE VEGETABLE PRODUCTION.

MMM gives 30% in one month.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Nnemuka(f): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2017
Greedgod:

apart from cement and provision biz . Any odas u have ?
No vex
k

2 Likes

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Gaxx01(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2017
engrkunlex:
I will advise to invest into Textile and you start making or producing your own (boxer) with a brand, I started with less than 500,000 naira and its already more than i bargin for, also follow your dream and passion, but i can give you a full download and breakdown on how to start the business, its a business many are not looking into. Just whatsapp me on this line (08038662353), you will come back and thank me with less than a million naira. Thanks

Bro im really interested, thought of it but i dont have full knowledge of it. Pls put me thru
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2017
with 3m,the op can venture into agriculture big time...I will suggest he procure a land for the cultivation in rural areas, dig borehole and go into plantain plantation on a big scale... the ROI is just 9months..subsequently,he can go into oil palm and cocoa plantation for the time been...this will make him a labour employer in some years... all this are human necessities and consumables...

let him think deeply and derive pleasure in making a for himself in agriculture..

2 Likes

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by naijaboiy: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2017
2shur:
i base thr.buh when i see say benin boiz no dey geh sense..dey waste money dey do big boi for gra but no geh personal aous..stil dey geh one self contain room for im papa mansion..dah one na life.benin ppl with beer na 5 and 6.
.i gas relocate go lag.
o bob lag life tire me.
jesu
now where i dey.very normal and cool place.
You no lie at all! grin

Na Benin I dey school and Naso I dey see most of the boys here. Their own na to get money wey dem go use buy casket for club.

Some go hustle enter Malay or SA, when them come back na to waste the money. After a few years them don broke again. grin

Only very few get sense.

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by CaptPlanet(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
Alalubosa comes to mind

That woman matter tire person.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by afacosintl: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2017
Bottle & pure water factory for lease, production capacity 2500 bags per day, location Ajah.

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Greedgod: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2017
Nnemuka:

work from home like i do...
Travel Business.
Go learn all about Visa and how to secure visa for clients esp those who wanna travel abroad for schools, permanent stay, busness or visit.(study visa is more beneficial).
Or pay any travel agent money to learn all those from him/her. lastly learn how to book tickets (local and international flights)
register with CAC and then get a small place for yourself or start from home and let all your contacts know you are now a travel agent.

Be patient and watch you grow.
thanks !

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by CaptPlanet(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
Alalubosa comes to mind

That onion woman matter tire person.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Divinetunes1: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2017
pxjosh:
You never see where odd of 1.09 dey cut slip

hahahahaha....damn hilarious!!!
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by gulfer: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2017
Emusan:

Can we partner with the business innovation I have?

It's about security which I termed Intelligence Security System the device to be used was my own idea which I'm already in contact with a company in China that can help to manufacture such device.

We just need a Capital of N1.5-N2m to run start this business.

We'll start with five devices and I'm telling you the future of this business is so bright because it's first of it's kind in Nigeria which we never have such set up in this Nation.

I live in Abuja and if you want us to discuss further I will leave my contact.
Interested in this, how can we discuss on this
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by dacovajnr: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2017
CaptPlanet:

That onion woman matter tire person.
As in Ehn! E weak me no be small
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by 2shur: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2017
come gra.
u go tire
useles b.i.u halots
come see how dem dey talk lies for second ugbor
u go tire.
everyone in gra is rich.
dats benin city mentality
naijaboiy:

You no lie at all! grin

Na Benin I dey school and Naso I dey see most of the boys here. Their own na to get money wey dem go use buy casket for club.

Some go hustle enter Malay or SA, when them come back na to waste the money. After a few years them don broke again. grin

Only very few get sense.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by iaatmguy(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2017
2shur:
smh
u shud av done al these br u graduated.
not aft graj.
nawa o.
work with me.
i mame abt 350k every 2weeks
sure money.
but im on low key.
dress hagard
but af financial freedom.
can travel anywhere and live large
what are you into. ?
Please share
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by SUPERPACK: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2017
ImoRiver:

MMM gives 30% in one month.
is mmm a lifetime investment.

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by fortune1894(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2017
Emusan:

If that's what you have been doing and known for, must you think everyone is like you?

I have an idea which I need to develop but no capital and I'm here looking for someone who has the capital so that we can run the business together and here you are calling me name.

When I didn't ask Op to give me the money.

You need to change your mentality, someone who is more matured than you have asked me to give him more info about my idea here on this same thread which I dropped my contact for further discussion.

In fact my wish is, I should meet someone who has interest in this idea in person, so that I can explain in details.
Listen to urself talk
So make op bring him 3m abi
N take all d risk
While u share in d gains abi
GO N SELL UR FADAS HUX N RAISE 2.5M
U bring d 2.5 n op brings 3m
500k will b for d idea
Dat way both of u r shareholders in d risk
Na him 3m u wan take do xperiment abi

4 Likes

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by naijaboiy: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2017
2shur:
come gra.
u go tire
useles b.i.u halots
come see how dem dey talk lies for second ugbor
u go tire.
everyone in gra is rich.
dats benin city mentality
Lool...all those things na poverty mentality. grin

I be Abuja boy, so all those things no dey faze me cos I don see real ballers and I know as e dey go. cheesy

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by truckin: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2017
lonelydora:

Good idea but 3M cannot buy s double-axle tipper truck
Nigerian used. Grade one.

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by 2shur: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2017
i no dey talk of abuja bro. dats the main city of deceit
benin city mentality.
naijaboiy:

Lool...all those things na poverty mentality. grin

I be Abuja boy, so all those things no dey faze me cos I don see real ballers and I know as e dey go. cheesy
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by fortune1894(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2017
truckin:

Nigerian used. Grade one.
Anoda person problem na u wan give op so
Una want make him quick old due to depression abi
Naija used dat he will buy today n repair 2moro

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Invest in a forex Mutual group ND get 10% weekly. The returns will be able to start your offline business.
Pls tell me about this forex mutual group
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by fynex(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2017
SUPERPACK:
invest it into AUTOMATED HYDROPONICS GARDENING, at least that amount will buy 2000 slots, then u can start planting tomatoes and other fresh vegetable in it, at the end u supply it to Malls and supermarkets, U should be expecting atleast 30% ROI per year. Alternative you can also go into normal GREENHOUSE VEGETABLE PRODUCTION.
poultry farming
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by CaptPlanet(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
As in Ehn! E weak me no be small

Opportunity wey just fall on top her laps wey she for use hammer till thy kingdom come na im she throway just like that. She and that guy wey I no even understand wetin them get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 / Gideon Ime Charlie, Lekki Groundnut Seller Who Earns N1,500 Per Month / How Was "Naira" Coined? Obafemi Awolowo Coined The Currency Name, Naira, In 1973

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.