Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (42858 Views)

Is POS Business Profitable? / 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? / Needed…@highest rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Emusan(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
gulfer:
Interested in this, how can we discuss on this

I live in Abuja.
And I don't mind if we can meet in person to have a serious discussion about it. If you don't live in Abuja we can arrange how to meet my WhatsApp number 08182093202

Regards!
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
DDeliverer:
Give me the 3million and id give you 6million before August..

MMM loading
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by habex005(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
oluxy:
i think u should go to nearest chi limited and make enquiry how to be ine of their distributors.

With 2m its a good start. I used to be one of their account executives. u will find it profitable as a business because there are a lot of u will get in return as a distributor.

i wont give u details, i want u to go make enquiry and know what's in for u as a distributor.

Chi Limited. the producer of Chivita drinks, caprison, malt n milk, evans etc.
can we talk bros

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Hanendez(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
kenkels:
angry
Do not take the name of the LORD in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by moshould(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
bros i beg u in the name of JESUS CHRIST, go to your village, get a land and plant enough crops especially cassava, out of that 3m, u'll get a cassava grinding machine for at most 500k... my brother, start small, and thank me later....no minmd pple mouth, its not a must to be in the city, roaming about with that fake life of being in the city..nothing dey city again, all man eye dey chook...
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by yaqq: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
bastien:
use the remaining change open Bet9ja, not just any bet shop, but Bet9ja shop..... That's what trending in the society now, even the so called big men punt, I wish say na me u get the kind of money u get ni
seriously am on it, bet9ja is all about good location, though I don't know how the profit is made.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Emusan(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
fotune1894:

Listen to urself talk
So make op bring him 3m abi
N take all d risk
While u share in d gains abi
GO N SELL UR FADAS HUX N RAISE 2.5M
U bring d 2.5 n op brings 3m
500k will b for d idea
Dat way both of u r shareholders in d risk
Na him 3m u wan take do xperiment abi

Next time use proper English.
Where did you see it in my post that Op should his money?

No wonder education continues to fail in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by PastorAji(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
StrongBest

CosmeticChemist see ya customer ooo

betterABIAstate:
My head is so full that I'm finding difficult to come up with a specific business plan for N3million, I need as much advise as I can get. I dont want to make a decision I will regret. Please I need business ideas for N3imillion capital.

Thanks
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by fortune1894(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Emusan:

Mumu
I read statistics in absu
I speak very well
I intentionally add pidgin to make d conversation more interesting
D important tin here is dat u want to xperiment on ur ideas using another man's money

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by engrjonny(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Go into a very good multi-level network marketing such as AIM global or Helping hands international. where you will get good ROI. Ask me how at engrjonny@gmail.com cheers!
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by bastien: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
yaqq:
do you have a betting center? I really want to know how the profit works, am very interested in opening one and av got a good location
I don't know either, but I will advise anybody to invest in becoming an agent, especially to Bet9ja, u can contact them on thier twitter or Facebook, I guess they will send u a link and u read through.

Note, use Bet9ja oooh
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by sircrabo: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Try importation with just 1M and thank me in 4months time. Do ur research properly and find out items Nigerians use. Don't invest the 1M on a particular item but on variety. I'll advice 5 items. You don't need a shop to sell ur items just use jumia or kongas service (that's if u r in Lagos). Its called E-COMMERCE and the market is wide. There are people in the north and east who don't know where to buy children toys unless they buy online. There are people who aren't satisfied sexually but don't know where to get intimacy gadgets unless they see it online. Very nice kitchen utensils sells well too. If you can't import directly from china, use the already existing importers and buy from them. If you are consistent and with God by ur side, I guarantee you 70% ROI. Only 1M and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by bastien: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
yaqq:
seriously am on it, bet9ja is all about good location, though I don't know how the profit is made.
I don't know either, but u can contact their social media team, they can send u a link to go through, best location should be around sch campus lol, u go finish student money tire
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by ephi123(f): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
Emusan:

It's best to ignore some comments on this Nairaland.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by udysweet(f): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin
Innodon:
according to bigfatthing yu can start . With 3 million naira
You wicked o bros
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by udysweet(f): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
This is a beautiful response! @wowzer
guass:
That you have 3 million does not mean you should do business of 3 million.
I had 1 million early last year and I rented a store with 250,000. I started the business with 450,000 I even carried some products on credit so that I can be determined. Today I can count over 3 million in my account.
I believe u cannot get the solution here. However, think of what people need in your area. Secondly look for the best location to distribute these needs and improve, the rest is history.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Plus234(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
guass:
That you have 3 million does not mean you should do business of 3 million.
I had 1 million early last year and I rented a store with 250,000. I started the business with 450,000 I even carried some products on credit so that I can be determined. Today I can count over 3 million in my account.
I believe u cannot get the solution here. However, think of what people need in your area. Secondly look for the best location to distribute these needs and improve, the rest is history.

can u tell me more about this business becos i want to start up something with the same or similar amount, if u need private here is my email, destinydakar@yahoo.com
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Franky826: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
dejavubobo1:

but we both know CBN sells @ btw 320-340naira. & if O.p acquires and sell @ 450-480 considering other constraints she ll be making @least 100naira on each dollar sold.

My brother believe me I have tried.
CBN will never sell dollar to any random person. They have strongholds like a cult you'll need to pass through. I'm talking mad connections. Even BDC's no get say for these elites am talking about. That's how they make their pay. Commercial banks won't sell it to you either they blatantly tell you they don't sell. But you buy stuffs online and they will charge you as if they are the black market themselves.
That corruption thing bro is a chain reaction. You'll just be minding your own business e go come jam you.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by dejavubobo1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Franky826:

My brother believe me I have tried.
CBN will never sell dollar to any random person. They have strongholds like a cult you'll need to pass through. I'm talking mad connections. Even BDC's no get say for these elites am talking about. That's how they make their pay. Commercial banks won't sell it to you either they blatantly tell you they don't sell. But you buy stuffs online and they will charge you as if they are the black market themselves.
That corruption thing bro is a chain reaction. You'll just be minding your own business e go come jam you.
Bros CBN no go sell dollar to U. na agent u go buy from. @ a cheaper rate. except u dey collect rice waver *lol. or u have as much as 50M to transact with (then dey ll know u are serious) Just find out who buys directly & partner.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
DDeliverer:
Give me the 3million and id give you 6million before August..
Hmm.. i smell MMM united

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by sirugos(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
kellybently:

cement very good business.apart from the profit the company ll dealing with we give you rebate.
am a sales rep of dangote and lafrage. I can put U through if U need my assistance
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Emusan:

Are you a fraudster?

Because I don't know the reason why you gave such advice if you think 3million isn't enough to start offline office.
Hahaha
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by oneroflo57(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Opportunity wey just fall on top her laps wey she for use hammer till thy kingdom come na im she throway just like that. She and that guy wey I no even understand wetin them get.

My 300k went down with her...very very painful bro...thank God I had back up if not maybe I for commit suicide ...we did try to get her but police still 1 de chop us join our lost money
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Mom007(f): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Please don't go in to poultry or fishery or whatever. Those advising you to do so are just paper pushers who are looking for who to scam in the name of consulting. I have been there and I gave my all but still lost big time. Keep your money in the bank and go get some practical knowledge on whatever you do decide to go into., at least 6 Months understudy before you take the leap. I would suggest bread bakery.

5 Likes

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
69MissedCalls:

Pls tell me about this forex mutual group

hedonistic:

More details please.
Send me your facebook names, let me add you to the group. Observe the group for some days and see whether it is worthwhile.

Brief summary
100$ minimum investment
You get 10% weekly
Capital locked for 90 days and principal can be withdrawn after then
Compounding is allowed for weekly interest.

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by davidsthe(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
with less than 2m you can trade in raw cashew nut for about 6months make some returns and look into other agribusiness cashew but is Feb to Aug, if you manage associated risks well you can get 45% RoI through turnover. please and please don't give money to anyone online o. get to the field yourself pay for your goods and move it along the supply chain you can use this season to learn then next season you enter it big time you can aim for export market in 4years. Best wishes
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by vladimiros: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
2shur:
share keh for nairaland.
hahahahahahaha
I'm self made bro.
i dont keep much friends
i dont drink in pub
i hate the police
i do not go to clubs and start shouting.
i do not play loud music
i am rugged
i also relate with street niggis on dah s.k buying shit only.
i got lots of missed calls.
i dont chaee gurls cause they useless and got obly pussy to offer.so i Bleep wen i feel like.
i got my mind focused on
money.money and more money.
the money we are all looking for is here with us
surrounded the entire federation.
as long as u got it..you made it.
only you.
nobody else.
ppl make way more higher than i do..thats cool.
the basic thing is we are al making it.
jus last nite i got missed calls from useless biches.
i changed my sim already.
women are distraction
bad friends a big problem
selfie friends..u die a poor man
nake that money bro.

This is the best comment ever on nairaland

I started my commodity trading business last year while my mates they run go uk and USA, I don't care about girls only my gf..

Only money I chase
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by CaptPlanet(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
oneroflo57:

My 300k went down with her...very very painful bro...thank God I had back up if not maybe I for commit suicide ...we did try to get her but police still 1 de chop us join our lost money

Really?! So sorry to hear that bro. I'm glad you moved on. Naija police no be here matter, same thing they did to my friend whose car was stolen at garki.

She really blew her chance to build a conglomerate seriously. Maybe she had plans to defraud people on the long run tho, now its very difficult to trust people on very trivial issues not to talk of when money is involved.

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by JohnWriter: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tell me more.
aigjoe:
micro hedge fund and Proprietary trading service.....

if you are interested contact me.
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by jmichael259(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
*I don tel u b4 mek u forget about bitcoin, forex, e-commerce, oil&gas, importation or any thing u dnt know FOR NOW.. You will fall for scammers or over invest money with excitement!!!

With less than 1million..

*Invest in ur handwork or family business OR learn. E.g. Building/electrical/plumbing materials, catering, barbing/unisex salon e.t.c. U FIT BUY CAR FOR UBER IF U R IN LAGOS.

*If u want open & start earning immediate & continous income, go for distribution or agency like

*Wholesale/Depot: This can pass 1million depending where and how you want. Find accesible community or market site and contact companies (like chivita, tummy-tummy, fanmilk, gala, indomie, dangote, lafarge e.t.c.)

*Betshop: 400k-800k or more depending how classy u want the shop. Fuel and lunch is overgained from shortpayments (N345 winning is paid N300). Weekly commision pass many civil servants' salary. Winners also 'drop something for office'. Company pays winnings to account instantly pending cash at hand or bank clearance. No delay in payments. No loss, unless robbery or bet on credit. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 2 CASHIERS PLAYING VIRTUAL SOCCER!
Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by oneroflo57(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Really?! So sorry to hear that bro. I'm glad you moved on. Naija police no be here matter, same thing they did to my friend whose car was stolen at garki.

She really blew her chance to build a conglomerate seriously. Maybe she had plans to defraud people on the long run tho, now its very difficult to trust people on very trivial issues not to talk of when money is involved.

Yes oooo....in the group we formed,there were ppl that brought 500k,1m etc....1 guy brought 10m,money of cooperative society ....na d guy de press d matter pass....but the police ppl were not helping matters at all....

1 Like

Re: N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? by Sparkles003(f): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=Plus234 post=52666116]

can u tell me more about this business becos i want to start up something with the same or similar amount, if u need private here is my email, destinydakar@yahoo.com[/quote
Please I would also appreciate if you can assist with the type of business you did.
God bless you
Onyinyeme@gmail.com.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 / Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) / How Was "Naira" Coined? Obafemi Awolowo Coined The Currency Name, Naira, In 1973

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.