Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Tunde Bakare - God Instructed Me Not To Serve In Buhari’s Administration For The - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare - God Instructed Me Not To Serve In Buhari’s Administration For The (477 Views)

Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding / "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare / Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Bakare - God Instructed Me Not To Serve In Buhari’s Administration For The by krimix: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
The Senior Pastor of Latter Rain Assembly , Tunde Bakare has said that God instructed him not accept any offer to serve in President Muhammadu Buhari‘s administration in the first 2 years of the tenure at cable reports... Read full details here... http://gistmonitor..com.ng/2017/01/tunde-bakare-god-instructed-me-not-to.html

Re: Tunde Bakare - God Instructed Me Not To Serve In Buhari’s Administration For The by isaackenshaw: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Guy u are broke
Re: Tunde Bakare - God Instructed Me Not To Serve In Buhari’s Administration For The by GMBuhari: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Tunde Bakara of GEJ thievery Limited

You just opened your own yansh for Buhari to dick you from behind

Even Oritsejafor has been quite refundy lately
Re: Tunde Bakare - God Instructed Me Not To Serve In Buhari’s Administration For The by henrysam(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oga pastor. Why are u telling us this now.

(1) (Reply)

On Aburi Nigeria Will Stand (photo) / Why Did The Colonialist Develop Africa Half Way? / Tinubu, Fashola, APC S’west Governors, Stakeholders Meet, Harp On Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.