Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m (36873 Views)

Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria / Everton Signs Bernard On A Free Transfer (Photos) / Ademola Lookman Helped Everton Defeat Manchester City. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by PigMeat: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Maybe because they realised the destruction the nigerian Dele did to chelsea some hours ago. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by NIJJAking(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by LordBaelish: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by sladimeji(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kayoski:

Why are you angry at the boy.."Na him do you ni?"
Or is he living your dreams?
He looks 19 even younger sef
Are they doing you or your brain is paining u.... Did i talk to you??
Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by Wackyrichy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
...and who told dis one that he's nigerian now, na finished good dem go dey find up and down.

1 Like

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by Aburi001: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
baybeeboi:
which name be lookman again?
Him mama na Afonja, papa na Aboki. ...lol grin
Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
Barrywilly:
Proudly AFONJA doing Nigeria proud unlike some people from the yeast whose past time is to desperate the name of Nigeria through drug pushing in India, Singapore and Cambodia
grin
let dem catch u, dem yee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by Ecosystem4u: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nice one lookman Igbos are doing good!!!
Oya brown roof republic over 2 u grin

1 Like

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by Sanchez01: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Luqman is what this clown transformed to LOOKMAN. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by shiimah: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
baybeeboi:
Lukmon .... don't mind those British that like to make everything look English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by Toosure70: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
proudly afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Aintgivenfuvckin
Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by Kayoski(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
sladimeji:

Are they doing you or your brain is paining u.... Did i talk to you??
Stop hating success if you also want to be successful. .

#A word

3 Likes

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by ezewealth(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kayoski:

Why are you angry at the boy.."Na him do you ni?"

Or is he living your dreams?

He looks 19 even younger sef
Leave the man Na because him don pass 25 till dy chop mama tank ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by hitman2911: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ademola Lookman is an English man with Nigerian parents. He is presently with the English under 19 team.
May decide later to play for Nigeria as the like of Victor Moses did even after playing for England.
I do not know much about his family background but if he has similar story like that of Dele Alli and the Fashanus who were abandoned by their Nigerian fathers then he is likely to stick with England.
So far Nigeria has enough of Nigerian born footballers and do not need all these foreign born 2nd or 3rd generation Nigerians.May be in case of basketball we need the foreign support.
The constitution recognises them as Nigerians since their grand parents are Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by clems88(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.
espectally those always given us a fuc.k
Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
baybeeboi:

He is Yoruba but probably born or raised in England...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by Lukmann1: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
That is my namedsakes. good for him. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by jamislaw(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
OMOTOWO:
N power have refused to pay 32 states out of 36 states. In fact, they have stopped the payment and I already created a thread on that twice today but twice have i gotten it deleted by an idiot. In the thread, I said that the FG have scammed the citizens again and I asked if Seun is an APC member. I have never talked about politics on nairaland before but I suspect a foul play with the N power programme. FG is working in collaboration with nairaland to deceive the public.
that was how one ass hole ban me on investment section. Just because I open a thread on MMM issue.
Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by Benjom(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
sladimeji:
Clap for yourself.. 19yrs chai.....
u can lie for Africa

I guess he didn't lie about his age. He truly looks it on my large screen PC here. Your smart phone may be deceiving you, y'know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by Empiree: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
Life4Varnity:
Really getting tired of Nairaland bcus of this fucck fucck all the time

is like they got no job

it's immaturity. They think it's nice thing to say. It is f-word. In another word, it's vulgar. They simply do not understand what it means. It is street language used by thugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by kosisokosi48(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Why naaa sad sad sad

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by lukman885(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Carry go namesake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by BlackOnassis(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
First time i'm seeing football player use actual age grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by shukudi(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
mmsen:
I've never seen this spelling of Lukman before.
its bcus u've not gone beyond ur crib before. Many ppl in SW spell their lukman as lookman. Leave d boy alone he has chosen what suits him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by truthspeaks: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
How many afonjas won as much medals @ d paralympics in Rio as the Igbos from d yeast. Ode afonja oshi whose favorite past time is to scam n do rituals. cheesy cheesy

By d way, Leicester City also just signed a Igbo from d yeast (Wilfred Ndidi) for £15million. I guess afonjas r not that expensive grin grin
Barrywilly:
Proudly AFONJA doing Nigeria proud unlike some people from the yeast whose past time is to desperate the name of Nigeria through drug pushing in India, Singapore and Cambodia
Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by mmsen: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
shukudi:
its bcus u've not gone beyond ur crib before. Many ppl in SW spell their lukman as lookman. Leave d boy alone he has chosen what suits him.

I didn't say that it was wrong.

I didn't insult the boy.

I said that "I have never seen this spelling of Lukman before".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by komekn(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Born in Peckham (Small Lagos) was playing Sunday non league football barely three years ago.

Undiluted Naija by heritage and blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by 1Rebel: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good player. Quick feet and great football sense.

arguably england's version of Martial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYqtaeRMpW0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by IntroVAT: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Leicester signed Wilfred Ndidi for higher (£15m) why isn't that on the front page. At least that one is a Nigerian international

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
and i'm also 19years, God why!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million / Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach / Elumelu Reacts To Suggestion That Nigerian Billionaires Should Buy NPFL Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.