Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,365 members, 7,853,634 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

"Those that Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Those that Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches (448 Views)

List And Meanings Of 400+ Cliches In English / Collection Of Funny Nairaland Comments / Stop The" I Don't Give A Fvck" Memes! They Are Making Nairaland Less Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Those that Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
it's me SeunWedsLinda. I've been an active member of this forum for over 3yrs. I'm definitely not going to make list of top 1000 veterans in this forum but I very well understand the terrain here.
Nairaland has seen an advent of cliches trend and die like a whirlwind. It always appears irritating to some overly serious individuals. Who takes what happens online serious anyway?

As an active member of this forum, I've come to list out the top cliches I find hilarious. And I do hope the overly serious and matured ancient of days cut me some slack. Life is too short to get unnecessarily provoked at frivolities.

1. "I schooled in France".
I didn't find this cliche funny initially but as time went on, I was caught up in the fun and believe me, it's actually nice using this when some unknown person seeks media attention. The cliche was used to greater effects as it greatly reduced the constant moving of threads of unidentified personalities to frontpage. However it died silently due to abuse from unscrupulous elements who would use it in every thread. Reviving that cliche wouldn't be a bad idea would it?

2, "The people that give a fvck"
This happens to be the one trending. I may not know whence it came but the person behind this did a great job. It follows after much complaints from nairalanders about unnecessary threads gracing the sort after front page. Coupled by the recessive nature of our economy, arguably every nairalander has learnt not to "give a fvck". But the abuse of this cliche is inevitable hence I envisage it'll go extinct before mid February.

I must have forgotten some other cliches but these two top my list anyday... You can add yours cheesy
Re: "Those that Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by TANKDESTROYER(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
The end time crew
The pics or adonbilvit crew
The I just dey observe crew(old)
The wetin concern me crew(old)......
Re: "Those that Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by afoltundeseun(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2017
So you weren't around when the "how does that affect the price of garri" crew were invogue. Those were the sets that started this whole cliche

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! God Shows Favor To Mother And Triplets / Dreams Interpretations / Who Are The Big Five Cats In The Workplace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.