Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo (62118 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Ali Baba, D'banj And Don Jazzy Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by baffabulous(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
well from Pythagoras theorem of bleeps ..the square of the sum of " should I give a fvck and I'm trying to give a fvck" equals the square of " recession of bleeps" so no bleeps will be given
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by Rick9(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
fatdick:
Time changes yesterday!
Indeed, life is in phases.
That is why I always tell people who care to listen; fly, run, walk or crawl if you must, but make sure you're not in the same position you used to be per time. Life is loaded with so much opportunities than to be idle, complacent or redundant.

This is 2017 and the year has just started, try something new, brush up and showcase your talent, invest wisely in a new venture, get some education, skill or certification, learn or do something new, network more aggressively, improve your creativity...........just do not waste your time on non-productive ventures. You never can tell who might just become the next big thing......YOU!

Have shared this your comment on my Facebook Page, and all my WhatsApp group , pls share it also.

This is my best comment ever on N.L

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by fatdick(m): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
Rick9:

Have shared this your comment on my Facebook Page, and all my WhatsApp group , pls share it also.

This is my best comment ever on N.L
Amen and thanks bro. I'm inspired. I'll add up more thoughts and share it as you've suggested. Hopefully, it will inspire someone to achieve greatness. I also just attached a picture to my original post. It sums up everything I tried to say.
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by DozieInc(m): 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
fatdick:
Time changes yesterday!
That is why I always tell people who care to listen; fly, run, walk or crawl if you must, but make sure you're not in the same position you used to be per time. Life is loaded with so much opportunities than to be idle, complacent or redundant.

This is 2017 and the year has just started, try something new, brush up and showcase your talent, invest wisely in a new venture, get some education, skill or certification, learn or do something new, network more aggressively, improve your creativity...........just do not waste your time on non-productive ventures. You never can tell who might just become the next big thing......YOU!

Thank you for the nice comments and likes

Love your write up.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by paradigmshift(m): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello bro, I don't see this being "useless" because it passes a lot of messages. First, it speaks a lot about the great connection between a man's past and present state. Now is the best time to make the next 10 years a good memory to flash-back to.

Finally, take another look at the picture and check out these guys today.....

bro it make no sense to me ...topic like this should not even make Fp...thanks 4 d words but remember we all have throw back's too..
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by Kyllahmc(m): 12:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Hustle don finally pay them... cool
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by obontami: 12:45am On Jan 06, 2017
When JJC was the boss at backbone music. so sad now his career is wack. Thank God he got married to an A-lister actress.
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by Rick9(m): 12:50am On Jan 06, 2017
fatdick:
Amen and thanks bro. I'm inspired. I'll add up more thoughts and share it as you've suggested. Hopefully, it will inspire someone to achieve greatness. I also just attached a picture to my original post. It sums up everything I tried to say.
thanks alot
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by evandez(m): 1:10am On Jan 06, 2017
such was life cool cool
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by deeoh(m): 1:18am On Jan 06, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Are the little ones are?

Dprince and......
kayswitch I guess Lil!
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by samdeyking01(m): 2:41am On Jan 06, 2017
tochivitus:
seen... next please

Louder!
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by owji: 3:12am On Jan 06, 2017

Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by dovetark: 3:17am On Jan 06, 2017
Thank you!
fatdick:
Time changes yesterday!

Thank you for the nice comments and likes

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by hedonistic: 3:46am On Jan 06, 2017
That must be Lagos Country Club swimming pool bar that year (between 2004 - 2005).
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by compaqz: 3:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Get 100% of your bitcoin in 8 days when you provide help currently as from $10 - $100 with this
international bitcoin community (100% Working).
Features:
It has awesome design/features
Chat rooms to share your experience with other members
Instantly pairs you to PH or GH in less than 5 minutes
And lots more.
This is how it works:
Register with the website. Provide help from $10 - $100 and in less than 5 minutes, you'll be matched. The rule is to provide help twice. Each help you provide will last for eight days to 100% completeness. After you place your PH(Provide Help), you wait for 5 days before providing the 2nd help. The reason for this is to make the system to stay very active and not to suffer. Immediately eight days of completeness, you can then place your GH(Get Help) and within 5 minute you'll instantly be paired. It doesn't take hours. That's one of many cool things i love about this system. When providing donation the member will only need to input the Hashcode (no more upload of receipt). Blockchain API will be the one to check for the correct amount that has been sent to the receiver and then PH will be confirm after API confirmed the donation amount to the correct receiver.(check out payment proof)serious and interested persons should feel free PM me for the link and further enquiries
Cheers!

Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by zedman1(m): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2017
Lukmann1:
Don jazzy and his cap, Dbanj is looked like a amateur basketballer. Money is inneed good.
Haba guy, why this always?
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2017
OK but

Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by verygoodguy: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/01/05/throwback-photo-of-jjc-skillz-dbanj-and-donjazzy-drinking-beer-in-a-joint/
Before fame and fortune came smiling on them, here are Dbanj, JJC Skillz and Donjazzy drinking beer in a joint.

Hmmm...that time when eja nla was one bonga fish...Don Jazzy eye thou
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by sunnyside16(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2017
They drank star and became stars
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by raphy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
So when they were younger it was star they were drinking then they endup becoming a star.that's y I love my star lager I know I will be a star...
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by LoveJesus87(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Graccccccccy:
I strongly recommend brighter grammar textbook for you.
lol. Hello dearie smiley Unilorin student?
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by Graccccccccy(f): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
LoveJesus87:
lol. Hello dearie smiley Unilorin student?
No! KWASU
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by LoveJesus87(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Graccccccccy:
No! KWASU
oh so you are our Junior grin nice one then. Na ur senior brother Unilorin dey talk. Make una face una studies ehn pele grin grin
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by LoveJesus87(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Graccccccccy:
No! KWASU
what happened to your profile?
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by Graccccccccy(f): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
LoveJesus87:
oh so you are our Junior grin nice one then. Na ur senior brother Unilorin dey talk. Make una face una studies ehn pele grin grin
Oh! Big brother. What about my profile?
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by LoveJesus87(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Graccccccccy:
Oh! Big brother. What about my profile?
yes aburo dats good of you dear grin I went to your profile, I wanted to come to comment on your post d gal I am(don't mind my pokenosing jare grin ) and all of a sudden I couldn't comment was telling me insufficient permissions but I could comment every where else except urs. Na den I con know say d devil is a big liar say e be like say e get Wetin God send me to do in d life of dis sister wey d devil and his agents no want me to achieve grin but thank God d ministry is continuing inbox wink grin
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by Oluwafreshing(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2018
Nizguy:
They even know themselves right from small?

Right from jand my guy. JJC and the 419 squad
Re: JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo by Nizguy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Oluwafreshing:

Right from jand my guy. JJC and the 419 squad
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain / Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / Laila Nwoko Congratulates Regina Daniels On The Birth Of Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.