Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma (47476 Views)

₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) / See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night / N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by chineloSA(f): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Not all Hausas are Muslims dear

Well she said she is Muslim. As I said I follow her vlog, before she shut it down and after her come back.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Cikoloko(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
HEATERS EVERYWHERE
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Talk2Bella(f): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
chineloSA:

Well she said she is Muslim. As I said I follow her vlog, before she shut it down and after her come back.

Alright dear
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by teebaxy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
I need a job here
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by chineloSA(f): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Oga please understand what I'm saying even if the money weh I get de leak comot from my bank I wont stay in a hotel and spend 12M per night I would build an orphanage with that money and stock it full

I am with you. I would rather take multiple vacations to different locations than spending $12000 at one vacation spot.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Talk2Bella(f): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
chineloSA:

I am with you. I would rather take multiple vacations to different locations than spending $12000 at one vacation spot.

Spending it in different locations ain't bad either

She's staying 2wks and this morning Prince Uche was evicted out of his hospital bed cos he can't pay no more

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by ireneony(f): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
claremont:

That IS her real accent, and it's the way most educated Northerners speak. Listen to Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, he speaks the same way.

Try and be positive this year, it's too early for negativity.
that's not true lamido have the typical northerner accent wish i admire, same with that hausa actor.
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by LockDown69(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Will it make you immortal?
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by princeemmma(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
donyusy:
You know the rest.
AND ALSO

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Day11(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
$12,000 USDolapo per night

And she wanna stay for 2 weeks shocked shocked shocked

Chei..Chei...The People of Ndi oji Abam Village does't have a drinking water.

Bur why?

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by baffabulous(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
PEPPERified:
6 million Naira!
one hotel suite, for one night only?

if I sleep there would I wake up in heaven
u wud likely wake up in hell inside devils paradise.,,,so u have nofin to worru about

1 Like

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by victorvezx(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
luckyboy2016:
I am so attracted to pretty girls with big Breasts.

Nothing excites me than seeing a slim girl with fine sizeable breasts shaking up and down!!!

The girl make sense!
So na the only thing u there abi?

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by claremont(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
ireneony:
that's not true lamido have the typical northerner accent wish i admire, same with that hausa actor.

If you cannot compliment this lady's accent, at least compliment the fact that she has a nice chest, as the picture attached shows. It wouldn't kill you to give compliments.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by ireneony(f): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
claremont:

If you cannot compliment this lady's accent, at least compliment the fact that she has a nice chest, as the picture attached shows. It wouldn't kill you to give compliments.
her breast is just paded thou grin
In a country where the avarage citizens cannot feed themselves with three square meal a day...this spoilt brat is wasting 6million naira a night for a two weeks vacation, and you want me to praise her undecided
You and i know that her father must be among the corrupt politicians in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by delishpot: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
AZeD1:

That's what everyone says till they start making money.

There are people right now who would say they'll never spend 60k to buy a phone instead they'll give it to the poor.

True that. If I had the money, I would try sleeping there but that water and shark Dey fear me o. I can drown in my bathtub talk less of that what is it again? Ocean, seas, dam abi river?
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by codemaniacs: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
k
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
if i enter there ehn walai it will take 7 bouncers to drag me out

1 Like

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by amokeme(f): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
ireneony:
What kind of accent is that She is talking as if someone is pressing her neck

She is so selfish. .she couldn't even give the waiters a tip.

She is from the north. And that is the accent of an educated northerner.., It's strange to you, probably because you don't have any northerners around you or you have not been to the north before.
And if you know hauwa personally, you will know she doesn't need to do anything to fit in. She always embrace her roots.
I love her because she is young and putting smiles on people's faces.. I mean, she is hard working and I support hard work anytime any day.
Team #womenSupportingWomen
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Spidermon: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
Money for 2 nights there would get me a nice furnished crib here in the dirty Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
ireneony:
What kind of accent is that She is talking as if someone is pressing her neck

She is so selfish. .she couldn't even give the waiters a tip.
I fxck with the accent tho,pretty girl
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by amokeme(f): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Women sha, just went through the comments now, majority of the posts bad mouthing or saying negative things about her are female monikers....
We are indeed our own enemy.

Someone said "I would rather use the money to build an orphanage" fine do that, it's your money. Do whatever you want with it, nobody should question you. We need to stop choosing people's charity for them. It's not cool. Have your own money and do whatever you want with it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Orikinla1: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
luckyboy2016:
I am so attracted to pretty girls with big Breasts.

Nothing excites me than seeing a slim girl with fine sizeable breasts shaking up and down!!!

The girl make sense!
Oyun gidi re. grin
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
AZeD1:

That's what everyone says till they start making money.

There are people right now who would say they'll never spend 60k to buy a phone instead they'll give it to the poor.
dude you gat chill,Na so most people dey talk when d money never arrive.But when the money is available,you see them spending without caution.Imagine people talking about charity fxck all that,wer was the charity when she was busy making her money,she have to spend the money to her satisfaction.
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by ireneony(f): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
amokeme:

She is from the north. And that is the accent of an educated northerner.., It's strange to you, probably because you don't have any northerners around you or you have not been to the north before.
And if you know hauwa personally, you will know she doesn't need to do anything to fit in. She always embrace her roots.
I love her because she is young and putting smiles on people's faces.. I mean, she is hard working and I support hard work anytime any day.
Team #womenSupportingWomen
nice hair do...I'm thinking of doing something like this but with a different colour.
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by LePrezident(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
amokeme:
Women sha, just went through the comments now, majority of the posts bad mouthing or saying negative things about her are female monikers....
We are indeed our own enemy.

Someone said "I would rather use the money to build an orphanage" fine do that, it's your money. Do whatever you want with it, nobody should question you. We need to stop choosing people's charity for them. It's not cool. Have your own money and do whatever you want with it.

I have one question.
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by amokeme(f): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
ireneony:
nice hair do...I'm thinking of doing something like this but with a different colour.
Thank you wink
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by amokeme(f): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

I have one question.
?
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by nupo29: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
[/b][b]
Talk2Bella:
grin
I'd buy hectares of land with that money here in badagry
I de mad ni grin
God forbid
Talk2Bella:
grin
I de mad ni grin
God forbid
Talk2Bella:
grin
I de mad ni grin
God forbid
as in seriously
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by dyabman(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by iraborosasu: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Everyone is busy complaining about what she sounds like and me I'm here thinking "is it not the same oil money we have that Dubai has" I'm not understanding
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Beetwaise(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Profligacy at its peak
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by raphy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
God punish poverty in my life and my Nairaland peeps we all will soon go there an d enjoy our selves if you believe type amen..with God all things are possible .
We ballin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Happiest Countries For 2022 / Man Takes Selfie After Accident, Gives Thanks To God For Survival (Photos) / This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.