Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

See Pics Of Secondary Student Who Invented A Motor-bike In Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Pics Of Secondary Student Who Invented A Motor-bike In Abuja (576 Views)

Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 / Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father / Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pics Of Secondary Student Who Invented A Motor-bike In Abuja by koredefawole: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
A secondary school student, Mukthar Jawad has invented a
prototype in AbujaJawad, an SS3 art student of Community Staff Schools Asokoro told the
News Agency of Nigeria today, December 1 that he invented the
motorcycle to ease the mode of transportation in Nigeria and Africa at
large.
He stated that he has been riding the prototype as a mode of transportation
from his house to the school for more than three months without any
problems.His words: “I like things that involve mechanical, assemble and
dissemble. This made me perceived I can do something different to better
the means for transportation.
“My motor-bike has features that are partly bicycle and partly
motorcycle,’’ he said.
On his part, the principal of the school, Sa’idu Ahmed said that it was a
thing of joy for such one of the art students to use his talent for such a
discovery.
“I have gone to his house to encourage him and he later told me that he
had finished the project.
“This is genuine knowledge from him; it should be cheaper and easier to
manage compared with bicycle or motorcycle,’’ he said. Read More Interesting Stories: www.naijaschooling.com.ng/2017/01/05/see-pics-secondary-student-invented-motorcycle-abuja/

Re: See Pics Of Secondary Student Who Invented A Motor-bike In Abuja by Tuoyofelix(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
this one na tricycle na
Re: See Pics Of Secondary Student Who Invented A Motor-bike In Abuja by Xzbit91: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Na generator I dey see for back there? Invention indeed
Re: See Pics Of Secondary Student Who Invented A Motor-bike In Abuja by littlewonders: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
That's a generator behind na
Re: See Pics Of Secondary Student Who Invented A Motor-bike In Abuja by lilmax(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
if you talk now they wee say you are hating
Re: See Pics Of Secondary Student Who Invented A Motor-bike In Abuja by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lemme not say anything be4 they will start to ask me what I have invented.
Re: See Pics Of Secondary Student Who Invented A Motor-bike In Abuja by Kondomatic(m): 1:17am On Jan 06, 2017
Xzbit91:
Na generator I dey see for back there? Invention indeed
Haha

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing, Mbano , 2017/2018 Application Form Is Currently On Sale, Cont / JAMB 2017 Pre-registration Begins - 1st Step - Create Your Profile Here / Which Is The Cheapest Nigerian University That Offers Computer Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.