Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (701125 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is an intriguing story, very well told too, I'm following bumper to bumper. Nice one rachealfst and thanks for the mention

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Creeza(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
Im still hear! smiley nice job rachealfst

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by pelumee15(f): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nice update...kip flowing kiss
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Now following. Let's ride, who's gonna sit with me?
Wow! it's good to have you here, thanks for following.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
Tife101:
Thanks for the dedication ma'am.

Ere se se bere....I don grab my seat beat tight. Still having a feeling that Pamilerin and Tunde's relationship will not be 100% platonic.

I'm greatly awed by your improvement ma. I believe this story gonna be better than your first.

@Adesina12, popcorn no reach my side ooo.

Happy Sunday ma....
Thanks so much dear, I appreciate. Adesina12 your attention is needed here.lol
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
Atayis:
If i fail to commend this writer, it is improper, because, her use of diction is good enough for an average reader, which makes the novel to be fascinated. She knows how to use captivating words and this has made her work to be exceptional. Also, she promotes the yoruba's and Nigeria's culture by using indigenous names and words, indeed, she is a big model.
Huh! I'm blushing.... thanks, you are a darling. God bless you.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Creeza,thanks for the invitation,you are a darling.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Angelinastto:

Honey, i was not ban.
You make me blush with the care.
Thanks!
You owe me.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
rachealfst:
Wow! it's good to have you here, thanks for following.
You owe me one. Help me get one Bae na.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Angelinastto:
Wow! Happy Sabbath sis!
The story get as e be o.
Thanks for the dedication.
Kizzez
Happy Sunday, Creeza really cares o, but this your dtob sha.....lol
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

You owe me one. Help me get one Bae na.
lol. Interested candidates should apply within.... OluwabuqqyYOL.O needs an unconditional bae.lol
So let the search begin......
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Rachealfst the way I take see this thing is that,Tunde might love pamilerin,but temptations might make him fall
I dunno oo,its up to you oo rachealfst
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
skarlett:
This is an intriguing story, very well told too, I'm following bumper to bumper. Nice one rachealfst and thanks for the mention
Thanks for following, I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
queenitee:
Rachealfst the way I take see this thing is that,Tunde might love pamilerin,but temptations might make him fall
I dunno oo,its up to you oo rachealfst
Hmmm......temptation! I think he loves her too. Anyways, Welcome to the thread.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by harameede99(f): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
ikombe:

My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.

Stay Blessed grin
amen ooo tnx so mach see automatic lyk for u gbam
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Perfectionist11: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wow..nice story..Mr Creeza thanks for inviting me.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2017
Dedication:

sulaimanabolanl, harameede99, oluwatymylehyn, ikombe, OluwabuqqyYOLA, Atayis, queenitee, Perfectionist11

Wrong Number- Episode 7

After youth service I tried so hard to get a job but to no avail, then I resolved to teaching.

I got a teaching job in a private secondary school in Lagos where I was been paid #20,000 has salary. Luckily for me I had some students I coach privately.
The school is trekable from my house, so I don’t get to use up all my salary on transport. Also because I stay with my parent, my feeding too was covered.

Tunde got a job in a private firm where he’s been paid #40,000 monthly salary. We still both search for better offer by applying for jobs online, with the hope of getting a bigger paying job. We plan to settle down when we get a better offer.

All of a sudden, I noticed Tunde stopped calling, unlike before when he calls at least twice a day.

I now do the calling, he act so cold on phone. I ask him what the problem was and he said it’s work, that he use to come back late and tired and just go straight to bed.

I was worried sick, wandering what was going on because the Tunde I use to know won’t go to bed without saying good night to me.

My house is very far from his, so I can only go to his place on weekends. I called one of the weekends to inform him that I’m coming and he said he now goes to work on Saturdays.

Some weeks later, I got a call from him, I was surprised. “Tunde remembered me today. Maybe he has realized his mistakes” I thought. So I picked the call.

Hello”

"Hello, how are you?”

“I’m good” I replied

Babe! see I’m sorry for this past days have been very busy, work is hectic and I just hope you understand”

“I don’t understand, Tunde you are not the only one working, why you allow your so called work to get in the way of our relationship is what I don’t get” I stated.

“See I’m very sorry….

“Tunde hear yourself, so you are so busy that you can’t make a 30secs call, I’m not even asking you to call but at least you should pick mine if you can’t make the call”

“Pamilerin I know I’ve taken it too far but I promise to make it up to you” he pleaded.

I couldn’t believe my ears, so he could apologize to me. “ its OK, just promise you’ll always find time for us, even in your busy schedules.

“I promise babe, are we good now”

“Yes we are” I smiled. At last he has come back to his senses.

“Can you come over on Saturday, I’ve missed you”

“Are you not going to work?”

“No, I’m free this Saturday”

He’s sudden change of attitude still baffles me, is he playing pranks on me or something?” I wondered.

“Hello, are you still there” his voice brought me out of reverie.

“I’m here, I’ll come on Saturday”

“Good, that’s my girl. See you on Saturday then. I love you

He has hurt my feeling repeatedly, that I can’t even tell if I still love him or not.

“I love you too”I replied

I was at his place on Saturday. I cooked for him, he ate. After eating, he started making sexual advances at me.

“Tunde! I’m not here for this, what we need now is not se.x. I think we should talk”

“Talk about what again”

“Tunde what do you take me for, a door mat?”

“Where is that coming from now”

“We are drifting apart,I don’t know if you feel what I’m feeling”

“See there’s nothing to talk about we are fine”
Before I could say jack, he was all over me. At first I did not respond, How will I sleep with someone who doesn’t treat me right or make me happy.

He stopped when he noticed my coldness towards him.

“Everything will be fine now I promise” he assured me.

“Tunde….

“Babe I love you, I miss you” he said kissing every part of my body.

I gave in, maybe he meant every word he altered.

Tunde practiced all kinds of stunts on me. I’m very sure he’s been seeing adult films lately, because those moves are out of this world. He made me do all manner of dirty things I can’t start talking about.

After he had satisfied himself, he fell on his bed and slept off.
I cried as I watched him sleep, I felt dirty, I felt like trash. My whole body was aching.

I woke him up when I was ready to leave.

“Tunde! I’m leaving” I tapped him

“OK, you can leave I’ll give you a call”

I couldn’t believe my ears, even a prostitute doesn’t deserve this kind of treatment.

“I said I’m leaving, won’t you see me off?” I said angrily.

“See, babe I’m tired, please let me be, it’s that too much to ask” he barked at me.

“Fine! Go ahead and sleep, honestly I can’t blame you, I’m the one who played the fool” I said and stormed out of his apartment.

GOOD MORNING
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK AHEAD.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2017
Perfectionist11:
Wow..nice story..Mr Cre.eza thanks for inviting me.
Welcome to the thread.Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by harameede99(f): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2017
Tnx for d dedication ma...it seems tunde has forgotten all they ve been thru...pple change indeed God help pamilerin i feel for her sha

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by ola4ola(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2017
she has never disappointed me. @rachealfst. intelligent writer of our time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by ikombe: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2017
rachealfst:

Thanx for the dedication wink

3 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2017
Thanks for the dedication ma..It's funny how people change...Pamilerin ehn sorry honey

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Shakyroh320(f): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2017
keep it coming dear

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Dapo97(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
y ladies are lyk diz naw is diz love or idiotness grin..You'v passed 2ru 1 palava..Anoda1 incoming again!..Nice 1 babes..Kip it coming****lemme go boil water****grin

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by oluwatymylehyn(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
My support? Hell no. I should appreciate you more and many other writers on this platform. Your stories have been a source of blessing to me everyday. They are worth reading. God bless all Nairaland's writers. Thanks for the dedication, you're doing a fantastic good. God will replenish you with more knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
Fool me once, you are a fool, but fool me twice, I am a fool. Undoubtedly, Pamilerin or what is her name is a fool. Abeg, don't pity her oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by triplemmm3(f): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Pamilerin is a big Fool, Reachelfst weldone

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by MYJIST(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
wait oo... how come she didn't get the drift.. from the "makeup" call, to the "comeover" request.. through the other sessions before.. the act?... ladies huh!!! abi na... love?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by MYJIST(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
lol
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Perfectionist11: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Thanks for the dedication.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
oluwatymylehyn:
My support? Hell no. I should appreciate you more and many other writers on this platform. Your stories have been a source of blessing to me everyday. They are worth reading. God bless all Nairaland's writers. Thanks for the dedication, you're doing a fantastic good. God will replenish you with more knowledge.
Amen, thanks.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Atayis:
Fool me once, you are a fool, but fool me twice, I am a fool. Undoubtedly, Pamilerin or what is her name is a fool. Abeg, don't pity her oooo
Hmm...True talk! "Fool me twice and I'm a fool"

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (79) (Reply)

My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.