Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (702797 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by arewami17(f): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2017
God is involve. He will definitely take control. Hmmnn. Weldone madam rachaelfst...more data to ur fone grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Johnsown1(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by JulietFab2(f): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=oluwaseun15 post=53131391]

Thanks for d mention...........Awww lizzy,what kills a relationship is secrets&lies.....Thank God daniella open up on time to daniel,just hope paul will forgive lizzy and still go ahead with d wedding..........pls una get rat poison for there,make we give dis barking dog(tunde) what is his problem is it daniella dat ruined him ni,y cant he leave her alone.......nice one ma'am following u to d end[/quote thank you

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Chubbiehills(f): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2017
finally, my prayers is answered.. thanks reachealfst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by GodofGrace(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Aunty Racheal well done. Sincerely I love the story line and I'm enjoy it. But my questions is are you the same person that write I fell in love by TY priase

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Qasaforlife(f): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
These four are real friends,always there for eachother. Very rare. Being open in a r/ship goes a long way. Lizzy and daniella hope u babes hv learnt ur lesson. Nice one dear. More mb to ur phone. Me likey

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
GodofGrace:
Aunty Racheal well done. Sincerely I love the story line and I'm enjoy it. But my questions is are you the same person that write I fell in love by TY priase
Yes, I wrote I Fell In Love. Thanks for following.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Qasaforlife:
Nice one dear. More mb to ur phone. Me likey
Thank you sis. smiley.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Angelinastto(f): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
True friendship. Am loving it sis!

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by yusufibrahim(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nice one anty rachealfst.... Am loving the story more and more more grace to u

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by aysha37(f): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
So interesting,can't wait for d next update.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
nice update

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Awafolashade(f): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nice update. More grace to you ma

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by abayole: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm..
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
weldone swithrt

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Tehmietee(f): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Av bin a ghost reader 4 a yl nw bt just av 2 comment dis.. I rili love ur ritup, more ink 2 ur pen

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by jejetee821(f): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
Even though i av bin a ghost reader, i cant help but commend d writer of dis story dat u av done a grt job wit dis write-up. Keep D Ball Rolling

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by cyndylove64(f): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Rachaelfst i sight u oooooooo.oya update.am hungry .is almost 10 and u haven't given us dinner#is not fair#crying#
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by izito(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
dis is d only tin dat can brk a man....

i feel her pain...

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
cyndylove64:
Rachaelfst i sight u oooooooo.oya update.am hungry .is almost 10 and u haven't given us dinner#is not fair#crying#
Dinner is almost ready.*winks*
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Angelinastto:
True friendship. Am loving it sis!
Thanks dear smiley
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
yusufibrahim:
Nice one anty rachealfst.... Am loving the story more and more more grace to u
Amen, thanks.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Dedication:
Chubbiehills, OYAY

I drove Lizzy’s car, I can’t trust her behind the wheels. I know her mind is far from here.
The truth is that I was scared too, but I just hoped the issue will be resolved.
We entered into Paul’s sitting room and we exchanged greetings.

Daniel did all the talking, I and Lizzy just sat down quietly. After like 30mins of talking, Paul finally spoke for the first time since we got there.

“Daniel, how will you feel if you find yourself in a situation you hated the most. I have vowed never to marry someone who already has a child”

“Having a child is not a disease, Paul” I said not knowing where the nerve came from.

“I know it’s not a disease, but I don’t want my children having a step brother or sister. I don’t like anything called- step”

“You are stucked here, there is no going back. You can’t change that again. Your unborn children already has a Step in waiting” Daniel stated

“Stucked! Did you just say stucked. I’m not, Daniel I won’t go ahead with the wedding. In fact I’m leaving town this week”

“Come of it Paul, you are blowing things out of proportion here. What do you mean by that”

“I’m dead serious, she can go to the church alone, I don’t give a damn”

“You are not leaving town and that wedding is going to hold” Daniel said authoritatively.

“Paul, you know Lizzy is a great person, I know you truly love her, but do you have to give her up because of this child issue” I said

“There are many ladies out there, but not all are wife material. Would you rather prefer someone who has no child but devious, cunning and pretender to a great woman like Lizzy?” Daniel added.

He remained quiet with his head bowed all through.

“Lizzy! Why? Why didn’t you tell me earlier” he said starring into her eyes.

I immediately push Lizzy to him, she knelt down before him and started begging and crying at the same time. I knelt down too and we all started pleading on Lizzy’s behalf.

“Who is the child’s father”

“He’s nobody, he denied the paternity of the child. We tried to make him take responsibilities for the child, but since he already denied the paternity of the child, there’s nothing we can do and he never showed up since then. I and my mother are the only ones responsible for the child’s upbringing” Lizzy explained.

“Where is the child now?” he asked her

“He stays with my mother, you’ve met him once at my mom’s place”

“Him?”

“Yes, he’s a boy”

He sighed heavily. “I’ll adopt him legally and he’ll live with us after the wedding, so he will grow up together with our own children”

I stood up and hugged him. “Thank you very much, may you never be put to shame” I said.
Daniel came closer to him and hugged him too.

“Thanks man, you are a good man” Daniel said.

Lizzy was still on her knees, she just stood there speechless, she’s still finding it difficult to comprehend everything her fiancée said. She bursted into fresh tears, I think it’s tears of joy.

Paul carried her up and hugged her, I saw drop of tears fell from his eyes.

The atmosphere was full of emotions, tears started running on my cheeks too, my boyfriend walked up to me and hugged me.

“Stop crying everything is fine now, don’t worry your chief bride’s maid dress won’t waste” he said trying to cheer me up.
Lizzy turned to me and hugged me.

“Thank you, you are friend indeed, I would have carried this big secret into my marriage if not for you” she said as she hugged me tightly.

Paul too hugged. “Do you now see the reason why I want you around her? I know you will never mislead her” Paul said still hugging me. He thanked me for my intervention.

Some minutes later Daniel and I decided to leave, the couples needed time alone.

We left Paul’s house and he took me home, we were both stressed out. I got home and explained everything to my mother, she was glad the whole issue was resolved.

She even told me the story of someone she knew who had the same case and the husband to be called off the wedding and left the lady for good. She said if it’s another man, all the family will sit before this issue can be resolved.

“Really, that means all the family members will all know what’s going on?

“Real family meeting o, but he resolved this only among just two friends, I really give him kudos” My mum said.

Paul was indeed a good man, I concluded.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Madam Rachael

O ya update sharp sharp

I forsee actioncommedy in the next update

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wow!!!!

Thank you Rachael for cooling Paul temper

I love this update from beginning to the end

Weldone bae.......special popcorn for you wit malta

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by boladex1: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Me too is crying o, lizzy it's lucky that she confess to her or else it would have been a disaster for her.

It's not good to hide secret like that from love one because sure secret will cause problems when discover.

Rachealfst you are a wonderful writer, ride on

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Adesina12:
Wow!!!!

She deserved the special popcorn and Malta..
Been crying already...Paul thank you

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
jejetee821:
Even though i av bin a ghost reader, i cant help but commend d writer of dis story dat u av done a grt job wit dis write-up. Keep D Ball Rolling
Thank you. keep following.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Adesina12:
Wow!!!!

Thanks...where have you been sef, I miss you small sha. lol
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
queenitee:

Been crying already...Paul thank you

Don't cry ooo bae

This is just a fiction and not real ok

If I see you cry because of this story .....i will stop sending popcorn to you oooo
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Adesina12:

Don't cry ooo bae

This is just a fiction and not real ok

If I see you cry because of this story .....i will stop sending popcorn to you oooo
Have stopped crying,send more popcorn
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Tehmietee:
Av bin a ghost reader 4 a yl nw bt just av 2 comment dis.. I rili love ur ritup, more ink 2 ur pen
Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (79) (Reply)

My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.