Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (701981 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by kingphilip(m): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Sorry dear but I've got to tell you that you just insulted me. I force readers to buy my work? I continue writing under a different name? So sorry ma, I am not so hungry for money to do that. I work, and I earned my salary.
Yes, I sell pdf copies of my first three stories on NL. These stories, I took my time, and completed it here. One of these stories accidentally got wiped out when NL was attacked and I took my time to retype and post it here again. I had to remove some part of my stories when people copy them and paste them in other forums for sale. When readers began asking for these books, I decided to sell three copies, monthly, to three readers I choose. If #1500 is too much to buy three pdf copies of my first three stories is too much then you may as well forget.
For your information, my story, 'Captive of my heart' has never been sold. You know why? Because, I haven't finish running it here on NL. Many came for it but I refused, I can't sell a book I haven't finish writing on NL and the story is still running because I am going through serious health challenges and then, I lost the manuscript. So now, I am busy, re writting it.
I owe you no explanation, but I owe those that trust in me and have great confidence in me. Finally, you most not buy my pdf copies. I sell only three copies at the beginning of every month. I challenge anyone with the complete copy of my last story to come out and disgrace me.
CecyAdrian I just have to collaborate her claims because I was one of those who read her works through and through all three of them..

If you go through the stories you'd see that there are comments even after the story was taken down due to plagiarism.

Tiffanyj I think you misinterpreted her.. Probably she meant that your stories are so captivating that readers go looking for the complete package to get the full gist...

Tiffanyj how's your health now.. Hope it's getting better by His Grace

6 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by roseval(f): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Aunty racheal, ayaf been followin ur story with keen interest. My kunnu & nkwobi just dey vex as i no send them
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by roseval(f): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
;DBtw ikombe just dey crack me ehn, rotf.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by CecyAdrian(f): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Sorry dear but I've got to tell you that you just insulted me. I force readers to buy my work? I continue writing under a different name? So sorry ma, I am not so hungry for money to do that. I work, and I earned my salary.
Yes, I sell pdf copies of my first three stories on NL. These stories, I took my time, and completed it here. One of these stories accidentally got wiped out when NL was attacked and I took my time to retype and post it here again. I had to remove some part of my stories when people copy them and paste them in other forums for sale. When readers began asking for these books, I decided to sell three copies, monthly, to three readers I choose. If #1500 is too much to buy three pdf copies of my first three stories is too much then you may as well forget.
For your information, my story, 'Captive of my heart' has never been sold. You know why? Because, I haven't finish running it here on NL. Many came for it but I refused, I can't sell a book I haven't finish writing on NL and the story is still running because I am going through serious health challenges and then, I lost the manuscript. So now, I am busy, re writting it.
I owe you no explanation, but I owe those that trust in me and have great confidence in me. Finally, you most not buy my pdf copies. I sell only three copies at the beginning of every month. I challenge anyone with the complete copy of my last story to come out and disgrace me.

Maybe you need a comprehension class. Please check the meaning of 'Thereby' and go back and read what I said.

You don't have to come here to brag, and I thought you were different.

5 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Maybe you need a comprehension class. Please check the meaning of 'Thereby' and go back and read what I said.

Lol. You don't run away from arguements/fights, Do You ?
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by TiffanyJ(f): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
kingphilip:

CecyAdrian I just have to collaborate her claims because I was one of those who read her works through and through all three of them..

If you go through the stories you'd see that there are comments even after the story was taken down due to plagiarism.

Tiffanyj I think you misinterpreted her.. Probably she meant that your stories are so captivating that readers go looking for the complete package to get the full gist...

Tiffanyj how's your health now.. Hope it's getting better by His Grace
Thanks for everything, I really did appreciate it. About my health, I thank God and I always pray to him for a miracle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by TiffanyJ(f): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
CecyAdrian:

So sorry I misinterpreted your words. I don't brag, I don't even have time for that but I want you to know that I am human. Thank you so very much ma

3 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by mayree2t9(f): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Gentlevin: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
@racheal. abeg continue with your story jareeeeee. Anybody wey don tire to read make e go collect pop-corn from dat bro cool down temper.

4 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gentlevin:
@racheal. abeg continue with your story jareeeeee. Anybody wey don tire to read make e go collect pop-corn from dat bro cool down temper.

Thanks jare ore mi

I don't know why they want to derail this tread

rachealfst O ya carry go.....Ipako o gbo suke ori elegan lobaje

Popcorn dey plenty make una kool down ya temper and tension

Where are my babes? wink

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
mayree2t9:
grin grin grin

See ur teeth undecided

U dey advertise Dabur Herbal Green Germs... .. tongue
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by mayree2t9(f): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

See ur teeth undecided

U dey advertise Dabur Herbal Green Germs... .. tongue
And ure advertising ur stupidity on NL..u berra park well nd dnt quote me again..Racheal shuld continue b4 dis thread is derailed ooo

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by roseval(f): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Abeg racheal come update be4 dis ppl derail dis show with there yeye oversabi

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Adesina12:

Hmmm do you see that?
07057237113....waiting
Adesina12,Been trying your no,network busy.
Lemme drop my whatsapp digit
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by yorhmienerd(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
LOL cheesy
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by segunjowo(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
queenitee:

Adesina12,Been trying your no,network busy.
Lemme drop my whatsapp digit
If I were you I'd delete this number sharply to avoid unsolicited calls/messages considering this is a public forum.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by wizsolzy(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
any boy wen call queenitee go get cancer of d prick
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by marvwhite: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rachaelfst
you are doing great dear. Although they say ''criticism is healthy'' but you would have to ignore some,so as to keep yourself afloat

you are the writer here,the ''viewers/audience'' can only suggest with you ,not telling you what to do(as some cases may be)

KEEP THE GOOD WORK MA'AM

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Howoheye: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Maybe you need a comprehension class...

TiffanyJ:

So sorry I misinterpreted your words. I don't brag, I don't even have time for that but I want you to know that I am human.

Thank you so very much ma

Thanks for handling this maturely. God bless you, for 'blessed are the peacemakers'

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Toshiba49ja(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
wizsolzy:
any boy wen call queenitee go get cancer of d prick

Lol grin

I wee try d nomba.... Let's see if ai wee geh cancer shocked
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by CecyAdrian(f): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
TiffanyJ:

So sorry I misinterpreted your words. I don't brag, I don't even have time for that but I want you to know that I am human. Thank you so very much ma

It's OK, and am sorry if I in any way got you upset. Love your works though.

3 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by CecyAdrian(f): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
DoctorStrange:

Lol. You don't run away from arguements/fights, Do You ?

Hey brother!
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by TiffanyJ(f): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
CecyAdrian:

It's OK, and am sorry if I in any way got you upset. Love your works though.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Stupid story with no direction
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Toshiba49ja(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
PoliticalThuG:

undecided

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by yorhmienerd(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
You need this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Missmossy(f): 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Keep it up rachealfst, still here dear not usually online much like before because of work. Humans naturally are insatiable do ignore those who are outright negativists. More wisdom strength and inspiration to you. Pamilerin should do and get married grin
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2017

10 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Toshiba49ja(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lemme book space grin

Wow cheesy

A car?
Jus laidat....

Baba God o, Pick Up my Call o!

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Johnsown1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rachealfst my email refuse to send mail, but i wants to ask if u would be ma val

2 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Toshiba49ja(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Johnsown1:
Rachealfst my email refuse to send mail, but i wants to ask if u would be ma val

Laik seriously?

U again

Issit noor d third thread ai we b seeing ur comments asking out gehs to b ur Val? shocked

Kwantinue..... D Lawd ees yor Strength!

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (79) (Reply)

My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>>

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.