Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays (13854 Views)

After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You / Walmart Now Employing For Full Time Jobs - Apply Now / Hurry!!! Forever Gardens Ltd Are Employing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
sarrki:

You said you are going to bed brother

I dreamt about where Nigeria was about making the same mistake they made in 2015 & I woke up tongue sad angry

5 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by sarrki(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
EdCure:

This is possibly a manifestation of illiteracy and innate bigotry at unimaginable proportion.

What could be a worse attribute from the leader of such diverse entity like Nigeria!

Do you have your facts before spewing ve......m.
Less than 2 years you go gaga on one you claimed you support and campaigned for vigorously .

When your new found hero destroyed everything
So you expect him to perform magic?
I don't live on propaganda, I live on reality

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by sarrki(m): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I dreamt about where Nigeria was about making the same mistake they made in 2015 & I woke up tongue sad angry

grin grin

We judge him by next year
Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by Splashme: 1:31am On Jan 06, 2017
benedictnsi:
Very biased

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by schoolmaster: 1:45am On Jan 06, 2017
I hope this is not true, because this will surely generate bad blood in d society. I tot that by now after much criticism PMB and his agent will start correcting this anomaly of lopsided appointments. GEJ made similar mistake with d west and all that is now history.

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by opribo(m): 1:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Look there is no need to hide anything, its obvious the mandate and mission of bubu, let him just go ahead nobody can stop him even if he likes he can appoint his daughter governor of CBN no problem, sai baba for life.

2 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by Emekamex(m): 3:59am On Jan 06, 2017
No wonder nothing is moving well in this country.

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by azimibraun: 4:30am On Jan 06, 2017
I honestly don't get the grouse of this op an his post; Are you mad at the agency for recruiting from Kano and not the catchment areas of Kogi, Naasarawa and Niger which are all in the North Central or you are trying to start a geo-political zonal war? It's bad to give a kogi or a Niger job to Kano that is unacceptable so long as they have qualified candidates but it is even worse to report it the way the OP did. In your report you didn't say there was job for the south -south, south east or south west, the states you mentione are also northern states. Kogi,Niger and Nasarawa quota at securities and exchange commission given to Kano state is much bether than saying it the way you did. Your thirst for Drama is dehydrating.

2 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by Ekpekus(m): 6:21am On Jan 06, 2017
E go tay before Nigeria change sha... sad

2 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by Bari22: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2017
this news is fake even if it is true, i dont see anything wrong with it
Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by Jokerman(m): 7:13am On Jan 06, 2017
Bari22:
this news is fake even if it is true, i dont see anything wrong with it

Oh!! buh y were the yorubas complaining of marginalization under GEJ regime??

Hope when d tide is against ya, you won't complain??

2 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by Anago5000: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2017
EdCure:

Me, wailer?

When some of us were busy campaigning for Gen. Buhari both on the streets and social media, you and the Manmman Dauras of today were nowhere to be found.
You cowards and naysayers were covered in hijabs and burqas, disguised as girls hawking Fura da'nunu in the squalid villages of the north.
lols.hahahahahaha.laugh wan tear my blockos oo.ignore the boy bro.he was one of the e-tout recruited post 2015 election to defend bubu and co.by the way.have you heard frm Omenka lately?

3 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by kingmekus(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:

Observe for now

You will later find out its not true

guy dem swear for u?

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by rozayx5(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2017
Jesuspikin8:
How on earth can somebody reason like this? sad

he is a zombot

APC data center

4 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by WorldRichest: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2017
Splashme:
Buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria

Your are the worst thing that ever happened to your family. Buhari has been employing Northerners to work and earn a living while Jonathan was just sharing billions of naira among his people for doing nothing.
Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by truthspeaks: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Seems u r losing faith in d govt u defend.
sarrki:
Observing

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by jfleece(m): 8:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Later he will claim to be d president of one Nigeria...... A referendum shd be held so Dat dis country can divide into five sovereign states.. Let's start afresh..

2 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by KingAfo(m): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2017
At this juncture I embrace my IPOB brodas. These ones are tribalistic.

4 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by EmekaBlue(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2017
Govt of d North...U will soon b kicked out..Enjoy

5 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by truthspeaks: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2017
U suppose know d likes of sarrki to develop amnesia. They tink we forget
ScotsReferendum:

What is this one saying.?

Have you forgotten Buhari's 97% and 5% comment

3 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by AntiNigerian: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2017
BeClever:

I can see you needed to be reminded...

Hypocrisy is the reason Fela sang, 'suffering and smiling'..

Especially with peeps like you in view..
That guy is a suffer head,his name is suffer man, he likes suffering.. Fela said wake up and see suffering! NI-GI-RI-YA! WAKE UP AND SEE SUFFER! NAIJA! When Nai wake up, he see suffer, na im be this man, this man name na Nai, him wake up to see suffer

3 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by fergie001: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2017
Why am I not surprised?Is it that its not d 1st time or that it won't be d last time?
Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by sixtus239: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2017
Burahi u ll surely pay for ur many sins

2 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by Ahmeduana(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2017
WHEN I SAID THAT GREEDINESS IS EMBEDDED IN THE NORTHERNAS D.N.A SOMEONE WAS INSULTING ME

3 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by petrov10: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:

Observe for now
You will later find out its not true
shut ur dirt mouth , how did you know it's not true

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by Ahmeduana(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:
Observing
OBSERVING WHAT? OBSERVING THE GREEDY ACTIONS OF YOUR BROTHERS

2 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by deflover(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2017
While the afonjas are told to get Npower jobs
Or go and farm

5 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by just2endowed: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2017
Na today? I remember going to NDLEA office in Lagos island to see a friend. The number of Northerners I found in the agencies are alarming. All speaking hausa and fulani.

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by Mayflowa(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2017
azimibraun:
I honestly don't get the grouse of this op an his post; Are you mad at the agency for recruiting from Kano and not the catchment areas of Kogi, Naasarawa and Niger which are all in the North Central or you are trying to start a geo-political zonal war? It's bad to give a kogi or a Niger job to Kano that is unacceptable so long as they have qualified candidates but it is even worse to report it the way the OP did. In your report you didn't say there was job for the south -south, south east or south west, the states you mentione are also northern states. Kogi,Niger and Nasarawa quota at securities and exchange commission given to Kano state is much bether than saying it the way you did. Your thirst for Drama is dehydrating.

I could explain for him. The regulations is you can take junior staff from nearby state without resorting to federal character

However, I am against this regulation because most federal agencies jobs are only headquartered in Abuja and the catchment would favour nearby northern states when employing Junior staff. Some unscrupulous bosses use the loophole to even employ senior staff from same area illegally

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by Kobicove(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2017
This is no longer news... undecided

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2017
While I am all for fairness, and i am against people overemploying chaps from their state or tribe, this report get k-leg for me.

1.We do not know the distribution of employees by state and local government that are working at the SEC.

2.We do not know how many Kano state employees were in SEC before Mr Gwarzo took over and vice versa.

3.We do not know the circumstances under which the waiver was gotten for the employment

4.No staff list released, no names. We are expected to take the newspaper's word for it that all the employees were from Kano. What stops their source from using a fake list and pretending that it is the genuine article.

5.We don't know how the idea that people from Kogi, Niger and Nassarawa take preccedence before other states under the circumstances of the waiver.

6.Finally, how many Northerners are there in SEC vs Southerners. How many from the Far North, far south , middle belt, etc.

I don't like misuse of the Federal Character law...and by all means if Mr Gwarzo is guilty, let him face the law. But not by hearsay.

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by kennes10: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:

Do you have your facts before spewing ve......m.
Less than 2 years you go gaga on one you claimed you support and campaigned for vigorously .

When your new found hero destroyed everything
So you expect him to perform magic?
I don't live on propaganda, I live on reality
Jonathan alone destroyed everything... When we have had numerous leaders mostly coming from the north... Think lyk an enlightened fellow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider / Did You Apply For An Academic Position At Deloitte In Jan/feb. 2021? / Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.