Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays (13851 Views)

After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You / Walmart Now Employing For Full Time Jobs - Apply Now / Hurry!!! Forever Gardens Ltd Are Employing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by buchilino(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Splashme:
Buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria

TELL DAT 2 CRAZE PPLE DAT VOTED OUT OF SENTIMENT.

2 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:
Observing

you begin to observe when you can't find words to defend, any you call yourself a patriot? Let me hear you shout patriot on this forum again, you this partisan paid per post agent, yeye fowl, meteeeeew

3 Likes

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by omemero(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2017
BeClever:

I can see you needed to be reminded...

Hypocrisy is the reason Fela sang, 'suffering and smiling'..

Especially with peeps like you in view..

the commision did not deny the allegation, so why are you defending someone who already accepted his did.?
pls read the story very well.

buhari regime has always been characterize by allegations of secret recruitment.
the worst thing that has ever happen to nigeria is have a parasitic north included in the map of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by jamace(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2017
Big men are kidnapping the destinies of the godfatherless by using their godgiven positions to get employments and promotions for their kiths and kins. Don't worry. By the time the godfatherless begins to kidnap them physically, they will say the society is not safe. Whose actions made the society to be unsafe?

Without equity and justice in the society, there can never be peace in the society. Even those who think they have arrived will be walking tail in ass like a scared dog!

Our prayer/chorister old leaders should do something physically to solve our problems. No prayer can save Nigeria without integrity and meritocracy.

I don talk my own o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by Codes151(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2017
There are two types of zombies!
1. Zombies basically from the north
2. Zombies not from the north!

Number 2. Is actually the foolish zombie because all they do is trail on a very long n lonely road!

Well, north were appointed!! Zombies from the east n south how market How gullible?? Lol

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by sirscripture: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2017
You people will come here now and be making half-baked noise.

This is my problem with some Nigerians, if it were to be ibo or yoruba, they wont even employ anyone at all. I mean anyone at all not even their cousins or any distant family.

One thing hausa people cherish so much is helping their own people. Do you expect him to ask gov of delta to send candidates? Of course he would take people from his own area.

Advice your fathers and uncle to inculcate such idea too when they get to such seat. Shout from now till tomorrow, the deal has been sealed...
Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by bignero: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:

Observe for now

You will later find out its not true

mr ma please shiut da fphuck up....

ive worked in a big firm in nigeria that was contracted to work for the govt....during yaraduas regime and it was same so shut up all aboooki were all that were hired

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by EdCure: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You must be a newbie here for calling Edcüre a Wailer. Sorry, you just surfaced in the late 2016. If you can check his old posts you'll understand that your support for Buhari can't match his at all. He is a tested & trusted BUHARIST
Thanks, bro.
Don't mind those kids. They want to sound more progressive than progress itself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by four4: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2017
And somebody will b expecting me to vote for Awusa man in d next election. Call Obasanjo wat ever name u like, call jona wat ever name u like, I think there government do not stand so low like this cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by imikibrahim: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2017
Observing
Re: SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays by Emassive(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
You problem have no solution really.
sarrki:

Observe for now

You will later find out its not true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here / Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider / Did You Apply For An Academic Position At Deloitte In Jan/feb. 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.