Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) (4445 Views)

Bathroom Mirror,bathroom Cabinets And Sanitary Wares Available @epic_ceramics / Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works / KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by june20(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2017
More updates

Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by june20(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2017
More kitchen update

Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by shift: 3:09am On Feb 08, 2017
@brain concepts how come your client has not come to confirm all these pictures you are posting or did you disappoint him?.

It looks like the job is still ongoing after your Jan 23 completion date as the pictures do not show 9 completed wardrobes.

Also you have more than 1 job ongoing judging by the various posts hope no one is complaining of delay in their work

I was waiting for your client to confirm your work before I take a decision.

1 Like

Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by june20(m): 6:10am On Feb 08, 2017
shift:
@brain concepts how come your client has not come to confirm all these pictures you are posting or did you disappoint him?.

It looks like the job is still ongoing after your Jan 23 completion date as the pictures do not show 9 completed wardrobes.

Also you have more than 1 job ongoing judging by the various posts hope no one is complaining of delay in their work

I was waiting for your client to confirm your work before I take a decision.

Thanks for your concern sir, I have more than two project at the same time (GLORY TO GOD) looking at all the post, all are completed expect this which had a little delay due to some certain things, which also make me not to update this post, you can see both kitchens are completed, leaving about just two wardrobes yet to be completed which will be completed in due time.

Thanks for your concern once again.
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
More

Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2017
Wardrobes

Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2017
The first kitchen cabinet is complete

Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2017
The second kitchen cabinet is complete

Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2017
Good morning
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 8:08am On Feb 15, 2017
Hello
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2017
Bump
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2017
Yes
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2017
Hello
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:28am On Feb 19, 2017
Happy Sunday, the number to call is 08034214305
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2017
Good morning
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Call
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hello
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2017
Good morning
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by shift: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
How come your client has not confirmed your work.hope all is well with the deal?.

Please upload pictures of the 11 completed wardrobes as all I see is kitchen.

Have you completed the job now? It's long overdue.
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by dikoko(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oga brainbrand have you run away from the tread? Next week will make it 2 months since you opened it.

Answer the question from your prospect above or I will answer it for you after tomorrow and begin the story.
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by ibaka: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
I talk am

All this initial gragra uploading pictures was a scam.
Now we have not seen completed pictures.

Please talk o so others will not fall victim of sweet talkers who spoil the name of good people online by their actions.
2 months for 2 weeks job.

We are watching in 3D
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
dikoko:
Oga brainbrand have you run away from the tread? Next week will make it 2 months since you opened it.

Answer the question from your prospect above or I will answer it for you after tomorrow and begin the story.

Am here am not running, once you agreed as said, will return to site and complete the little work remaining. Thanks.
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
ibaka:
I talk am

All this initial gragra uploading pictures was a scam.
Now we have not seen completed pictures.

Please talk o so others will not fall victim of sweet talkers who spoil the name of good people online by their actions.
2 months for 2 weeks job.

We are watching in 3D

You are one of the people that as been looking for my downfall, but Bros you lied, are u saying all the pictures you saw up there are not real, or he gave me money and I ran away, you said scam, please Google for the meaning of scam before you spill it out.
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mr dikoko, you gave me food to eat and I will never say bad about you, and also I won't bring God into this, when am away to work for other people I posted their work here, I take an excuse from you, I ask you for money to finish up, but you haven't agreed with me, I was suppose to be at you site today, but you never responded to me, maybe this the better means for me to get your attention, if we agreed today, first thing tomorrow morning, we are at your site.
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by dikoko(m): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
oga,

i have paid you all the amount you wrote on your invoice true or false?

i have paid you an additional N 200K that you demanded for as additional cost true of false?

what you claim i owe is N50k additional that you asked for again as additional to the additional cost of N200k true or false?

After collecting all the money for the job have you completed it? yes or no?

So its the N50 i promised you to add that is stopping you from completing about 6 wardrobes and 2 TV stand that you have failed to deliver after 2 months.

Its the N50k that you need to supply all the mirrors about 5 i think that you have been paid for.

Its the N50k you need to clean up your work and deliver like a professional abi? or you deliver your jobs with glue stains all over.

Oh or should i remind you that you deliberately did not deliver the job sample i showed to you rather you did what you liked hence the need for additional cost incurred to correct them.

If you have any integrity as you claim please move to site tomorrow as you have sworn to do and complete your work, please come with my 2 TV stand and mirrors and also hangers and door handles that i have paid for while not forgetting to clean up all the glue.

I must commend you on the kitchen i have no issues with that except for the divider i complained about so don't forget to fix the one there that was not fixed.

You need to get your acts together and like i told you a good name is better than riches.
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by shift: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wao,

ARE THERE STILL MEN LIKE THIS? @DIKOKO I PRAISE YOU.

YOU STILL GAVE HIM CREDIT DESPITE HIS SHORTCOMINGS AND PAID HIM HIS DUE DESPITE HIS FAILURE TO DELIVER AFTER YOU WARNED HIM FROM THE BEGINNING.

JUNE20 IF WHAT HE SAID IS TRUE GO BACK TO SITE AND FINISH THE JOB ALL I NEED IS HIS CONFIRMATION THAT ALL IS DONE .

MY PROJECT IS AT POP STAGE WE CAN DISCUSS THE KITCHEN AND POSSIBLYTHE WARDROBE LOL
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
dikoko:
oga,

i have paid you all the amount you wrote on your invoice true or false?

YES YOU HAVE

i have paid you an additional N 200K that you demanded for as additional cost true of false?

I DEMANDED 366K, BUT WE AGREED ON 250k, simply because you won't pay for the shelf inside the wardrobe, which you claim is part of our agreement, but you claim here you paid extra 200k because of my mistake.

what you claim i owe is N50k additional that you asked for again as additional to the additional cost of N200k true or false?

FALSE

After collecting all the money for the job have you completed it? yes or no?

HAVE NOT COLLECTED ALL THE MONEY

So its the N50 i promised you to add that is stopping you from completing about 6 wardrobes and 2 TV stand that you have failed to deliver after 2 months.

YOU DIDN'T PROMISE TO ADD 50K, IT'S WHAT WE AGREED ON.

Its the N50k that you need to supply all the mirrors about 5 i think that you have been paid for.

Its the N50k you need to clean up your work and deliver like a professional abi? or you deliver your jobs with glue stains all over.

Oh or should i remind you that you deliberately did not deliver the job sample i showed to you rather you did what you liked hence the need for additional cost incurred to correct them.

If you have any integrity as you claim please move to site tomorrow as you have sworn to do and complete your work, please come with my 2 TV stand and mirrors and also hangers and door handles that i have paid for while not forgetting to clean up all the glue.

I must commend you on the kitchen i have no issues with that except for the divider i complained about so don't forget to fix the one there that was not fixed.

You need to get your acts together and like i told you a good name is better than riches.
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Good evening, and thanks Mr dikoko because I really get your attention here. The 200k you said you added for me, it's wasn't like you add it willing it was for the excess money on the board and the new wardrobe you didn't show me initially. What happen here is this I quoted material for him at a certain price that was December, we agreed January and after the total amount I still discounted him almost 120k, when I got to the market after payment is made, I found out some prices have change which I let him know immediately, but he insist on what he want which I told him the present price, and he told me to go ahead, that's what bring up the extra money added, not a gift or extra materials I bought, I use my Workmanship to complete it. you have 50k to balance, which I said please sir pay me 40k from it, let me complete this work, once I finish you balance me 10k, have been asking him this close to three weeks now, you never mention you delayed in bringing the kitchen sink that slow us down a bit, or I tried to reach you fore more than a week then to ask for some money to move the project forward which you didn't get across to me, fine I know you maybe busy.

Once you send the 40k I told you sir, expect me at the site on Tuesday morning, just dare me and see if I have any integrity or not.

Thanks.
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
shift:
Wao,

ARE THERE STILL MEN LIKE THIS? @DIKOKO I PRAISE YOU.

YOU STILL GAVE HIM CREDIT DESPITE HIS SHORTCOMINGS AND PAID HIM HIS DUE DESPITE HIS FAILURE TO DELIVER AFTER YOU WARNED HIM FROM THE BEGINNING.

JUNE20 IF WHAT HE SAID IS TRUE GO BACK TO SITE AND FINISH THE JOB ALL I NEED IS HIS CONFIRMATION THAT ALL IS DONE .

MY PROJECT IS AT POP STAGE WE CAN DISCUSS THE KITCHEN AND POSSIBLYTHE WARDROBE LOL

This your hate for me even makes you use capital letter in replying the post, I don't know you, but it's possible you may know me, but it would have been better you confront me in person with this hate you are carrying around, you never heard the other side of a story you just jump inside the lagoon on top person matter.
Mr dikoko is my client, I would never say any bad thing about him since he hasn't done me one, tabling the issue here just make me stronger because when he send large sum to me, I never ran away, and if you check this post well and your hate doesn't block your eyes to follow the date, you will see how fast we work to complete.

There is a yoruba adage that says agbo ejo Eni Kan da, agba oshika ni.

Mr my work is at pop level, please keep your work to yourself, mine will never pass me. I know when intelligent minds enter here, they would read from both side and know what to say. Am not begging for sympathy, but I know with truth I will always prevail.

Thanks.

Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by ibaka: 6:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Omo see corporate scam.

So you want to collect the last 50,000 with all the complains of the client.

Haba June20 I stand corrected but you are a bad business man and you do no deserve any patronage at all.
It is people like you that give us a bad name.
Shame to you.

Go and conclude what you have been fully paid for and sin no more
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by Oldlawyer: 6:44am On Feb 25, 2017
This is a very interesting scenario though the client has fulfilled the initial contractual agreement and also went further to make additional financial commitment the contractor failed to abide by the agreement despite having received in full the initial cost of the project.

The amount expected as final payment should in no way prevent him from fulfilling his promise to deliver the job come Saturday.

The onus is on the contractor to deliver though we are not told if it was agreed that full payment be made before delivery.

I would advise the client to seek redress and involve the law enforcement office nearest to him if the contractor fails to deliver but final payment must not be made because that is tantamount to falling prey to this suspected dubious contractor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Royal Flex Estate Ibeju Lekki 8min From Dangote Refinery, Beach Font (video) / Dream City Estate Ikorodu-lagos Is Out For Sale Now @ N999,999.00 Per Plot / Genuine Land In Ajah With CofO Behind Shoprite Now Selling At N9m Promo Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.