Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) (4443 Views)

Bathroom Mirror,bathroom Cabinets And Sanitary Wares Available @epic_ceramics / Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works / KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by davanm: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Egbon,
Go and complete your work
I believe the job was worth millions judging by the pictures displayed.
I would have used my known profile but I decided not toso you can hear the plain truth.
Fifty thousand naira should not stop you from making your customer happy and you can even borrow all is to delight the customer who selected you for the job.
A lot of us are praying for customers like this every day.
You have the opportunity to remedy this situation and only you can do it.
Am sure the customer is not angry just meet his expectation.
Business is all about the customer mentioning your name to the next person.
Get the balance after completing the job and the customer has not said he will not pay you.
Good luck with this and please agree with your customer to take this offline it's not too good for business or quickly finish the job.
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2017
davanm:
Egbon,
Go and complete your work
I believe the job was worth millions judging by the pictures displayed.
I would have used my known profile but I decided not toso you can hear the plain truth.
Fifty thousand naira should not stop you from making your customer happy and you can even borrow all is to delight the customer who selected you for the job.
A lot of us are praying for customers like this every day.
You have the opportunity to remedy this situation and only you can do it.
Am sure the customer is not angry just meet his expectation.
Business is all about the customer mentioning your name to the next person.
Get the balance after completing the job and the customer has not said he will not pay you.
Good luck with this and please agree with your customer to take this offline it's not too good for business or quickly finish the job.

Thanks for the bitter truth, I really appreciate, but I believe in a case like this the client and the contractor can agree when there is a flop coming from either of them, I still ping him yesterday letting him know am willing to come on Friday to finish the job, that he should please give me some of the balance to complete the work because I don't have it, at least the first sum you gave me was use well that's why you gave me the first good comment, and if things turn out in other way and I come to meet you at the client, I expect we agree on good terms and solve it. I will ping him this morning and know the way forward.

Thanks.
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by davanm: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2017
Egbon,

I was of the opinion that this customer probably has more than this project work at hand,i see beds,chairs and other finishing work in the mix or are you not planning to work for him.

If it were me I would not let fifty thousand rob me of more business and besides people will see your work and ask for you.

Oshe
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2017
davanm:
Egbon,

I was of the opinion that this customer probably has more than this project work at hand,i see beds,chairs and other finishing work in the mix or are you not planning to work for him.

If it were me I would not let fifty thousand rob me of more business and besides people will see your work and ask for you.

Oshe

Thanks I appreciate
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by shift: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2017
I have learnt from all this that one should never give jobs to broke,rude and criminally minded people.

Imagine you have been posting jobs done during the time you were supposed to be doing another big job and you have the effrontery to ask for the remaining 50 before you finish work jeeze.

Not only are you full of lies for deceiving the client that you will deliver on the said date you also claim you don't have money. Where is the money you were paid?where is the money you made from the 2 jobs you did while you were supposed to be working on the project?

Please I don't know if I am judgemental this morning.

Kindly like if you think I am in order and share if you think I am wrong

2 Likes

Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by shift: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
BrainCONCEPTZ:

This your hate for me even makes you use capital letter in replying the post, I don't know you, but it's possible you may know me, but it would have been better you confront me in person with this hate you are carrying around, you never heard the other side of a story you just jump inside the lagoon on top person matter.
Mr dikoko is my client, I would never say any bad thing about him since he hasn't done me one, tabling the issue here just make me stronger because when he send large sum to me, I never ran away, and if you check this post well and your hate doesn't block your eyes to follow the date, you will see how fast we work to complete.

There is a yoruba adage that says agbo ejo Eni Kan da, agba oshika ni.

Mr my work is at pop level, please keep your work to yourself, mine will never pass me. I know when intelligent minds enter here, they would read from both side and know what to say. Am not begging for sympathy, but I know with truth I will always prevail.

Thanks.

I hate you because you are a lier and a fraudster,wicked and not a professional.
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2017
Good morning
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Brain conceptz
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 5:28am On Mar 26, 2017
Hello
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 6:14am On Mar 28, 2017
Good morning
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Hello
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 6:32am On Apr 05, 2017
Call or WhatsApp Brain Conceptz 08034214305
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2017
Completed
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2017
Keep the call coming
Re: FURNITURE SETUP FOR A NAIRALANDER (2 kitchen cabinets and 11 wardrobe) by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Property Sales: Abuja / Genuine Land In Ajah With CofO Behind Shoprite Now Selling At N9m Promo Price / Royal Flex Estate Ibeju Lekki 8min From Dangote Refinery, Beach Font (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.