Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) (44604 Views)

Ighalo Named Chinese Super League Player Of The Week / Marouane Fellaini Scores Winning Goal On Chinese Super League Debut (Photos) / Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by kabanayol9(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
congratulations Mikel, you just made me proud.
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by omar22(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kog45:
I already made my point clear to those who knows d game very and w give correct analytical view of things but not a dullard like u who know nothing about football.

My comment is very clear and pls defend yourself on how Mikel made d first eleven due to suspension of some players in d 2012 champions league final.This a guy that was part of d first eleven right from Napoli 2nd leg than to d final against Bayern without being a substitute for a minutes right from 2nd round,quarter,semi and final.But u are here misleading public with thrash and jargons.

Pls park well,i still repeat it u are a disgrace to football pundits for distorting facts that ordinary primary school pupils w not make,pls go back to archive and look at d players who made it possible for Chelsea to win champions league and come back to talk.

You are right, the moment Di Matteo was installed as the interim Chelsea manager, Mereiles, Mikel and Lampard were Roberto's midfield three. Ramires comes in for Mereiles most times, but Mikel was a regular under Di Matteo even when he changed the formation from the 4 3 3 to 4 2 3 1 the following season Mikel was a regular and sold off Mereiles which was his biggest mistake because both Mikel and Lampard failed to protect the defence and this cost Roberto his job, Benithez used Mikel but spearingly, Mikel was dropped for the Europa cup final if am correct and Mourinho bought back Matic which was the beginning of the end of the Nigerian midfielder

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Chartey(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Emperormartin:
Chinese league insidiously killing world football with this their Fake Money.

Check out how football will be in the next 5-7 yrs. The likes of messi, Ronaldo, Hazard n Neymar will be playing in a league where the world will not be watching them.
The world is already watching the CSL. It's all over Africa with Startimes and in Europe and other continents even. There was a time people were not watching the EPL around the world too. Times change brother.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Kog45(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
omar22:

You are right, the moment Di Matteo was installed as the interim Chelsea manager, Mereiles, Mikel and Lampard were Roberto's midfield three. Ramires comes in for Mereiles most times, but Mikel was a regular under Di Matteo even when he changed the formation from the 4 3 3 to 4 2 3 1 the following season Mikel was a regular and sold off Mereiles which was his biggest mistake because both Mikel and Lampard failed to protect the defence and this cost Roberto his job, Benithez used Mikel but spearingly, Mikel was dropped for the Europa cup final if am correct and Mourinho bought back Matic which was the beginning of the end of the Nigerian midfielder
U shabi ball jo not somebody that was telling us Mikel played champions league final coz of Ramirez and Meireles suspension.
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Kog45(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ximenez:
Bros if you want to tell lies, do it with common sense. Not every one here is like you, you were the one who said Bosingwa who started the match came in for Ivanovic (who wasn't even on the bench) and you said Ramires was also brought in, undecided. Why are you twisting things and making life difficult for yourself?
U are a confused fellow.Pls what was our bases of argument?U said Mikel came in coz Ramirez and meireles were suspended for d champions league final and i debunked it and need to clarify things for u in a simple way but u want to run away from defeat.

Pls who came in for Ivanovic in d final after his suspension?Bosigwa.Did i ever say Bosingwa replaced Ivanovic during d match.It was known fact to football pundits that a suspended player w never make d bench,so what are u saying?if i knew u lack basic football analysis,i would have used elementary explanation so that u can understand very well.

Pls stop twisting,accept d fact that u lack basic football analysis.If u want to know more post d original comment to super eagle thread on Russian 2018 and see reactions.As u said we are here to learn but not accepting simple fact is a big issue.

I still repeat it for saying Mikel came in coz of suspension in d final and u still get d gut talking poo,my guy u are a great football analyst.Respect!
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by takenadoh: 6:07am On Jan 09, 2017
samsam2019:
they are not printingit. They only have a govt with common sense.

how on earth does it concern the Chinese government, I think you need common sense!
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by takenadoh: 6:09am On Jan 09, 2017
shockwave91:

The league will soon crash. This is the same thing the MLS tried doing, but where are they now? The Chinese league only has relevance now because it's making noise about its money. As long as players keep going there to retire, nothing for them
i get the concept of trying to get the media to cover their matches since these big names are now there and also develop their league, but it didn't work with Eto in Russia, even MLS time will tell if the Chinese will get it right.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Certitude(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ximenez:
you just bleeped up, it's funny how people who claimed to know everything about football always end up not knowing anything in the end. Now show me where you see Ivanovic, Ramires or meireles in the line up. Mtchew. Empty barrel you could have stated your point without accusing me of not knowing anything. Now you just made a fool of yourself, check below and tell me where you see Ivanovic and Ramires since you know everything, perhaps you watched that of 1688
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Certitude(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ximenez:
you just bleeped up, it's funny how people who claimed to know everything about football always end up not knowing anything in the end. Now show me where you see Ivanovic, Ramires or meireles in the line up. Mtchew. Empty barrel you could have stated your point without accusing me of not knowing anything. Now you just made a fool of yourself, check below and tell me where you see Ivanovic and Ramires since you know everything, perhaps you watched that of 1688
you are stating rubbish with certitude. lets argue in the russia 2O18 thread.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Kog45(m): 12:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Certitude:

you are stating rubbish with certitude. lets argue in the russia 2O18 thread.
The guy is not fit for Russia 2018 thread,he lack it all coz have tried him here but he keep on failing with simple explanation.
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Certitude(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kog45:
The guy is not fit for Russia 2018 thread,he lack it all coz have tried him here but he keep on failing with simple explanation.
Sincerely. His points were ridiculous for someone who claims to know football.
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Kog45(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Certitude:

Sincerely. His points were ridiculous for someone who claims to know football.
pls forget him coz i realised he has something to settle with Mikel.He belongs to association of Mikel haters club.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man City Ranked Best Fooball Team In The World, Man Utd 34th [Top 10] / Burkina Faso, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon - AFCON 2015 Group A / Jose Gimenez In Tears As Uruguay Crash Out Of 2018 World Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.