Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) (44620 Views)

Ighalo Named Chinese Super League Player Of The Week / Marouane Fellaini Scores Winning Goal On Chinese Super League Debut (Photos) / Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Ximenez(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kog45:
Haba!honestly u don't know football and u are here ranting.Mikel played champions league final coz of Ramirez and Meirelez suspension showed that u know nothing about football and should bury your head in shame.

Pls go to archive and stop talking thrash here.Did u watch Barca vs Chelsea 2012 champions league both legs,despite meireles and Ramirez on d field,we still have Mikel archon DM,also against Benfica Quarter final both legs,Mikel played as DM.Did u know Mikel came into contention against Napoli in d 2nd leg when Di matteo dropped Essien for Mikel and Essien warmed d bench all through to d final.

If u don't know Bosingwa replace Ivanovic while Kalou came in for Ramirez in d final and u are here telling us u know football.

you just bleeped up, it's funny how people who claimed to know everything about football always end up not knowing anything in the end. Now show me where you see Ivanovic, Ramires or meireles in the line up. Mtchew. Empty barrel you could have stated your point without accusing me of not knowing anything. Now you just made a fool of yourself, check below and tell me where you see Ivanovic and Ramires since you know everything, perhaps you watched that of 1688

1 Like

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Ximenez(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
asokoromadam:

Omg that's so funny and hilarious. But how come Nigeria coaches like him?
I don't really know, it's complicated cos there have been different coaches. Maybe cos there is no one to replace him or there is no one better than him in the national team or perhaps because he used to play for a top European club. But as you can see Nigeria didn't even make it to the AFCON, and that shouldn't be a surprise either when Mikel is the captain of a team.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
asokoromadam:

Kiki kiki .That's what u get when u pass the ball back .

I only pity his kids .They will be talking chin Chong li and won't have British accent .
You think Olga would let her kids go to China? I doubt.
But e just pain me say Mikel dey end his career like this
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by ajoskele(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
frenchwine:

Heheheh depends on which angle you look at it, half full or half empty. I choose to see my cup half full.
Nigerians would say at all at all, na im bad, that's how Mikel's career has been, warming the bench for the better part of his career. Whatever rocks his boat sha.
Brother today is Friday, no find my trouble ooo cheesy grin grin
Hehehehe..me sev na trouble oo.
Buh sincerely, it's his life and career and money. We love him reason we are so concerned.
TGIF. Yu geh party wey I fit come diz weekend? I don starch n press my ankara oo.
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Ximenez(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kog45:
Pls stop disgracing yourself here coz u are too myopic when it comes to football by letting hatred override your comments.
you are the one who is disgracing yourself, i don't know how you expect me to hate someone i haven't met in person and someone who hasn't offended me personally. You disgraced yourself when you did the substitution yourself and brought in Ramires and Ivanovic when they weren't on the bench.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
ajoskele:
Hehehehe..me sev na trouble oo.
Buh sincerely, it's his life and career and money. We love him reason we are so concerned.
TGIF. Yu geh party wey I fit come diz weekend? I don starch n press my ankara oo.
Oya come na, the journey to the north would be an interesting one. When you reach here you would be soo tired that you would sleep and forget the parry cheesy
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Ximenez(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
frenchwine:

You think Olga would let her kids go to China? I doubt.
But e just pain me say Mikel dey end his career like this
Yea, the move proved difficult at first because of his Family
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by ajoskele(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
frenchwine:

Oya come na, the journey to the north would be an interesting one. When you reach here you would be soo tired that you would sleep and forget the parry cheesy
Which of the north now?
Ondo North?
Akoko Northwest or east?
Ogun North?
Edo North?
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Ximenez(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kog45:
Stop lying my guy,if u know football,pls come to super eagle 2018 world cup thread on nairaland and come and learn thorough schooling on analysis,statistics and many more
I don't know everything and i love to learn, in fact i have learnt something today and i also taught another person that thing. That you must have at least 5 premier league app before you are entitled to the medal,

Unfortunately for the person that wanted to shade me with it he said it's ten that i don't know anything , so i had to use Google

1 Like

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
I completely comprehend. But that's his worth, i don't think he deserves to earn as much as oscar and tevez. Tevez has been very consistent, Oscar has age on his side though he's not been playing. Obi hasn't been playing and he's 29. He probably will earn more than he does at Chelsea.
frenchwine:

Brother when we use comparative analysis, I don't expect you to recline to literal analysis.
Mikel is a soccer player with over a decade of experince. Going to China for "cheap" is the last you'd expect for a retiring sportsman who has seen it all. The only thing that makes it understandable is that he is a Nigerian, Nigerians are known to settle for less as many have been showing on this thread already.
I'm a professional in my own field, i earn 50kobo which is comparatively ok for my level of experience, I wouldn't settle for less cos I know my worth.
I hope that answers your question

1 Like

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Ximenez(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
mrdashing10:
I completely comprehend. But that's his worth, i don't think he deserves to earn as much as oscar and tevez. Tevez has been very consistent, Oscar has age on his side though he's not been playing. Obi hasn't been playing and he's 29. He probably will earn more than he does at Chelsea.
75k at Chelsea, 140k in China
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Goandie: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ximenez:
And it's not ten league games it's five league games. MR KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL grin

guy it just became 5ive league last season or 2season ago.
I don't know it all but what I know I defend it well.
I will keep saying it u know nothing bout football coz am sure u went to check and u saw u goofed up
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Almost double his former wage and play time. Why wouldn't he move?
Ximenez:
75k at Chelsea, 140k in China
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Ximenez(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
frenchwine:

Brother when we use comparative analysis, I don't expect you to recline to literal analysis.
Mikel is a soccer player with over a decade of experince. Going to China for "cheap" is the last you'd expect for a retiring sportsman who has seen it all. The only thing that makes it understandable is that he is a Nigerian, Nigerians are known to settle for less as many have been showing on this thread already.
I'm a professional in my own field, i earn 50kobo which is comparatively ok for my level of experience, I wouldn't settle for less cos I know my worth.
I hope that answers your question
I hope we won't see him on the bench in China

1 Like

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Ximenez(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
mrdashing10:
Almost double his former wage and play time. Why wouldn't he move?
His movement is not my problem, in fact it's long overdue. But some people are saying he's an icon of football and i disagree

1 Like

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Who? Mikel that only knows how to play back pass?
Ximenez:
His movement is not my problem, in fact it's long overdue. But some people are saying he's an icon of football and i disagree

1 Like

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Ximenez(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
mrdashing10:
Who? Mikel that only knows how to play back pass?
Some people are so blind to the obvious, 1 goal, 10 assists, 11 years in the premier league

1 Like

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
LastMumu:
Mikel... China.....why? embarassed
And Arsenal were ready to break the bank to sign this dude. Chai chimooo

When did Arsenal show interest in Mikel
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
ajoskele:
Which of the north now?
Ondo North?
Akoko Northwest or east?
Ogun North?
Edo North?
Boko Haram and Libyan herdsmen north. Dey there dey ask question, no go book ticket for night bus or early morning train.
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ximenez:
Some people are so blind to the obvious, 1 goal, 10 assists, 11 years in the premier league
As in ehn, we're soo sentimental in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Ximenez(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
frenchwine:

As in ehn, we're soo sentimental in this part of the world.
it's their opinion, I'm a Chelsea fan but that's the way i see Mikel.
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by ajoskele(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
frenchwine:

Boko Haram and Libyan herdsmen north. Dey there dey ask question, no go book ticket for night bus or early morning train.
Bros, drink your frenchwine and eat yur wedding food yasev. I no dey come any north north oo.
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Mayflowa(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
frenchwine:

Some ppl don't also earn £20k in a lifetime, how about that? You can either choose to be mediocre or cash in on the situation. His agent didn't do well.

You think the agent wouldn't try to take as much bite as there is? Mikel's leg are getting old and tired. Lol. More so Chinese is highly racist. He won't sell as a black like Oscar as a white would. Those are the hidden price.

You should frown as the dysfunction system of the world. People being paid several millions to play football he loves to do while some other get peanut to work their arsee out
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Kog45(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ximenez:
you just bleeped up, it's funny how people who claimed to know everything about football always end up not knowing anything in the end. Now show me where you see Ivanovic, Ramires or meireles in the line up. Mtchew. Empty barrel you could have stated your point without accusing me of not knowing anything. Now you just made a fool of yourself, check below and tell me where you see Ivanovic and Ramires since you know everything, perhaps you watched that of 1688
I already made my point clear to those who knows d game very and w give correct analytical view of things but not a dullard like u who know nothing about football.

My comment is very clear and pls defend yourself on how Mikel made d first eleven due to suspension of some players in d 2012 champions league final.This a guy that was part of d first eleven right from Napoli 2nd leg than to d final against Bayern without being a substitute for a minutes right from 2nd round,quarter,semi and final.But u are here misleading public with thrash and jargons.

Pls park well,i still repeat it u are a disgrace to football pundits for distorting facts that ordinary primary school pupils w not make,pls go back to archive and look at d players who made it possible for Chelsea to win champions league and come back to talk.
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Kog45(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ximenez:
you are the one who is disgracing yourself, i don't know how you expect me to hate someone i haven't met in person and someone who hasn't offended me personally. You disgraced yourself when you did the substitution yourself and brought in Ramires and Ivanovic when they weren't on the bench.
I now realized am wasting my time talking to a lame and dullard.

Let me ask u is Ramirez and Ivanovic not part of d first eleven that played all through,until they were suspended for d final and naturally if not for d suspension they w be in d starting line up but they are not even on d bench.

This is very simple analogy,Bosigwa needs to come in as a starter for Ivanovic in d final and Kalou for Ramirez
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Xzbit91: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
hedonistic:

Minus the Olympics gold medal, yes he is.
Dont say what you don't, Mikel is no where near kanu trophy-wise, if you doubt go to his Wikipedia page and check
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Kog45(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ximenez:
I don't know everything and i love to learn, in fact i have learnt something today and i also taught another person that thing. That you must have at least 5 premier league app before you are entitled to the medal,

Unfortunately for the person that wanted to shade me with it he said it's ten that i don't know anything , so i had to use Google
My guy park well jor coz your view are base less.

What is our point of arguments?u said Mikel make first eleven in d champions league final against Bayern due to suspension of some players and have come out to debunk that by saying Mikel played all through d 2nd round 2leg against Napoli to d final without missing a minute.

A good football pundits who not make such error and still claiming he knows football and keep on defending what is not
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Xzbit91: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Atayis:
After Andre Villa Boas was sacked in 2012, Mikel played more than 80% games for chelsea. He played against Benfica in the quater final, also he played both legs in the semi final against Barcelona. Then, why did you say Miked played because of suspension in the final?. My brother, Mikel is an unsung hero. Tell me,how many players that spend 11 years in a club? How many players that participate in all Fifa tournaments? How many African players that win accolades than Mikel? How many players that win more trophies for their countries than Mikel? This Mikel lost his place at Chelsea because of you and me and he suceedingly won the bronze medal for us. Can we talk about bringing sliver medal in 2005, afcon trophy 2013 and olympic 2016. As Mikel said 'I can not subsitute my olympic medal for anything. [b]Finally, tell me one Nigerian that won/ win more trophy than mikel for both the country and club. [/b]Truly, the guy is an unsung hero
Kanu has won more my friend, before you make bogus claims at least investigate
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mayflowa:

You think the agent wouldn't try to take as much bite as there is? Mikel's leg are getting old and tired. Lol. More so Chinese is highly racist. He won't sell as a black like Oscar as a white would. Those are the hidden price.

You should frown as the dysfunction system of the world. People being paid several millions to play football he loves to do while some other get peanut to work their arsee out
You're right broh, soo very right. Same goes for the entertainment industry. People get paid millions for a 5minute cameo. Some things are just not right

1 Like

Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
ajoskele:
Bros, drink your frenchwine and eat yur wedding food yasev. I no dey come any north north oo.
Roflool grin grin
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by Ximenez(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kog45:
I already made my point clear to those who knows d game very and w give correct analytical view of things but not a dullard like u who know nothing about football.

My comment is very clear and pls defend yourself on how Mikel made d first eleven due to suspension of some players in d 2012 champions league final.This a guy that was part of d first eleven right from Napoli 2nd leg than to d final against Bayern without being a substitute for a minutes right from 2nd round,quarter,semi and final.But u are here misleading public with thrash and jargons.

Pls park well,i still repeat it u are a disgrace to football pundits for distorting facts that ordinary primary school pupils w not make,pls go back to archive and look at d players who made it possible for Chelsea to win champions league and come back to talk.
Bros if you want to tell lies, do it with common sense. Not every one here is like you, you were the one who said Bosingwa who started the match came in for Ivanovic (who wasn't even on the bench) and you said Ramires was also brought in, undecided. Why are you twisting things and making life difficult for yourself?
Re: Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) by ajoskele(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
frenchwine:
Roflool grin grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rohr Praises Influence Of Ekong and Balogun In Super Eagles WC Qualification / Man City Ranked Best Fooball Team In The World, Man Utd 34th [Top 10] / Jose Gimenez In Tears As Uruguay Crash Out Of 2018 World Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.