Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. (1119 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Buhari For His June 12 Speech / Muric Commends Buhari For Declaring June 12 Democracy Day / Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by Inkman(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2017
AS divergent views continue to spring up on the administration of President Muhammad Buhari and the place of Ndigbo in the nation, Igbo World Union has described Buhari’s administration as the best thing that has ever happened to the Igbo people.

The organisation which said it was behind the President, insisted that what he was doing was to cause Ndigbo to wake up from their slumber and regain their rightful place in the country.

Speaking at Gburugburu Ndi Igbo third Dum’s compound, Umuajata-Olokoro, Umuahia South Local Government Area of Abia State, during the Ofala festival, the initiator and founder of Igbo World Union (IWU) Mishak Nnanta, charged Ndigbo on the need to accord Buhari the maximum cooperation and harmonious understanding as they did to the past leaders, especially in his to change the psyche of Nigerians through the ethos called “Change Begins With Me.”

Nnanta advised governors from the South-East to put politics aside and work in harmony for the progress, growth and development of the region.

He said, “Igbo are yet to reach their eldorado, even though we are the first son of Nigeria. Our problems is in our hands. We should shun disintegration. We should move and sue for unity. If we insist we want to leave this country, who do we leave Nigeria for?”

He said the last two decades witnessed the decline/near abandonment of Igbo cultures and ethics, even the Igbo language was not spared “that the United Nation Education and Research Centre was alarmed to alert of the impending annihilation/extinction of Igbo language, come 2050”.

He said, “ethics of good moral conduct and decent dressing have been thrown into the dustbin, only to imbibe foreign cultures of near naked dressing, homosexuality, bestiality, lesbianism and gay marriage IWU as a sociocultural organisation upholding and championing the preservation and promotion of Igbo ethics and culture is bent on reversing these negative trends through the revival of our ethics, language, and cultural heritages, so that future generations will have a lingual, ethical and cultural database reference to fall back on,” he said.

“IWU also aim to showcase Ndigbo, her customs, cultural heritage and the Igbo people’s legendary hospitality to the world with a grand view of repositioning Ndigbo and Nigeria through same by attracting dignitaries and investors from around the globe, thereby opening a whole new vista for Ndigbo and Nigeria.”

Nnanta informed the public that IWU has succeeded in establishing Igbo schools in some parts of the country.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/igbo-world-union-commends-buharis-administration/

lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by thaoriginator: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2017
That means Biafra is dead...grin
Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by Inkman(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2017
thaoriginator:
That means Biafra is dead...grin

Now I agree truly its 'biafrau.d'

2 Likes

Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by thaoriginator: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2017
Inkman:

Now I agree truly its 'Biafra'
you mean Fraud ba? grin yes na..

1 Like

Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by Aufbauh(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2017
Not surprising at all. The only discontent ones are the peasants and the lost out elites in the zone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by orisa37: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2017
We are waiting for N. Kanu to comment first.
Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by thepeople2020: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2017
Who are this people?
Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by Cekpo34(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2017
cheesy as ludicrous as the Biafra agitation may seem, a sane country with good leadership wouldn't downplay it the way Nigeria is doing. The truth is, as I am trying now, thousands of people are perpetually indoctrinated while others are on the verge to selfindoctrination thro personal readings... The truth is, there is an antithesis (agitation) from the thesis (Nigeria/status quo) and sooner or later, there shall be a synthesis (independent Biafra state or complete annihilation of the agitation through high level diplomacy)...

1 Like

Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by progress69: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2017
[s]
Cekpo34:
cheesy as ludicrous as the Biafra agitation may seem, a sane country with good leadership wouldn't downplay it the way Nigeria is doing. The truth is, as I am trying now, thousands of people are perpetually indoctrinated while others are on the verge to selfindoctrination thro personal readings... The truth is, there is an antithesis (agitation) from the thesis (Nigeria/status quo) and sooner or later, there shall be a synthesis (independent Biafra state or complete annihilation of the agitation through high level diplomacy)...
[/s]

Escobar
Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by doublewisdom: 8:34am On Jan 06, 2017
Nonsense! Paperweight mushroom unions springing up every day to deceive Buhari and co.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by Cekpo34(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2017
progress69:
[s][/s]

Escobar

Pablo Escobar?
Why did you blatantly strike a sensible comment without fear angry
Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by progress69: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2017
Cekpo34:

Pablo Escobar?
Why did you blatantly strike a sensible comment without fear angry

Yes the Drug Lord!
Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by Cekpo34(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2017
progress69:

Yes the Drug Lord!

grin the guy don die ever since na
Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by Corrinthians(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2017
LALASTICLALA OOOOOOOO!!!!!

Food is ready ooooooooo!! grin
Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by carzola(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2017
Igbos are all about the money..
That's why I cant join any revolutionary group with igbos... Why would an insane person support buhari... Beats my imaginations.

1 Like

Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by Corrinthians(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2017
I see a couple of ipob zombies having a heart attack today. Nnamdi kanu would be wondering what he smoked to start that nonsense in the first place.

"We are the first sons of Nigeria"-- World Igbo Yoots. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Cekpo34:
They re not half as indoctrinated as they were in 1966/67 prior to their declaration of biafra.
The gross lack of direction, purposefulness, and strategy is their biggest problem.
Then there is the issue of unity of purpose which is evidently lacking in their struggle as many among their elite and those doing very well in their various endeavour do not seem to be interested..
Then again there is the issue of alws mentioning states where they do not have majority as parts of their territories. This is another problem.
Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
carzola:
Igbos are all about the money..
That's why I cant join any revolutionary group with igbos... Why would an insane person support buhari... Beats my imaginations.

I empathize with u dear......what exactly is wrong in supporting Buhari
Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by Fremancipation: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is why I keep saying that there is a big disconnect between the Igbo elites and the Masses. The elites are very pro Nigerian while the masses are pro Biafran.

History has already told me who will win at the end.
Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by glassjar1: 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
ipob world wide super power .

zoo republic keep bribing but our ...

take the money in the day and support IPOB movement .

IPOB SUPER POWER ,

SUPER POWER IPOB .I LOVE MY COUNTRY SS/SE WE ARE IPOB . cool cool
Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by glassjar1: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
ipob world wide super power .

zoo republic keep bribing but our ...

take the money in the day and support IPOB movement .

IPOB SUPER POWER ... IPOB THE MIGHT LONG LIVE OUR BELOVED COUNTRY IPOB ,

SUPER POWER IPOB .I LOVE MY COUNTRY SS/SE WE ARE IPOB . cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by midfinger(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
So many masturbators here lately, one would be forced to ask,what is Igbo world union?That all these zombies are rejoicing about,the founder of this group is a mere political airhead,and an APC stalwart.so it wouldn't be a bad idea for him if he creates and Igbo group so as to deceive the Fulani man at Aso rock with his pseudo group that the Igbo's are with him.So all ye dumbos rejoice ye not ,cos y'all are m*d!!
Re: Igbo World Union Commends Buhari's Administration. by Cekpo34(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
They re not half as indoctrinated as they were in 1966/67 prior to their declaration of biafra.
The gross lack of direction, purposefulness, and strategy is their biggest problem.
Then there is the issue of unity of purpose which is evidently lacking in their struggle as many among their elite and those doing very well in their various endeavour do not seem to be interested..
Then again there is the issue of alws mentioning states where they do not have majority as parts of their territories. This is another problem.

You have some interesting and valid points there! But notwithstanding these challenges they are facing, they should be handled carefully

(1) (Reply)

First Massive Nationwide Protests On The 5th Of February, 2017 / Recession: Buhari Didn’t Promise To Fix Nigeria In One Year – Amechi / Nigerian Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.