Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) (51735 Views)

Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by victoroscar(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Evil people
The Western part of Nigeria is now very dangerous
We wake up every day to hear bad news from that part of the country
When will they say NO to evil ??
ode
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by teebell999(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Evil people

Mumu somebody like you cannot read and comprehend. So Bauchi is now under d Western part of d country huh? I blame your father cos simple withdrawal method or a piece of Condom could have prevented this!!

1 Like

Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Chimaritoponcho: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Tjohnnay:

Na true talk him dey follow u talk

Dey der dey dsgrace ur self for online

undecided
Lol you misunderstand me bruv, "oil dey ur head" is a way of telling the op that he is wise,if u read ur Bible very well you'd come across where d head of wise men cum king were annointed with oil.
I hate the i don't give a Bleep cliche as much as you do and would never be a part of it ,ok?
Please dont quote me
Happy new year
Peace
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by stronglady(f): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
moscobabs:
North don dey copy their Eastern brothers in crime

Weldon guys

and how many news of rape cases have u heard in the east. you uncircumcised Aboki
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Standing from left to right funjosh eleko1 lala and babangbali grin grin angry grin
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by enemyofprogress: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Evil people

na wa for you o so your hatred for the Yorubas no make you no that Bauchi is not in the western part of Nigeria? See as you dey display your mumu in public dey shame your people
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
hekinz82375:

Ant get sense pass u, what the name has to do with crime

Illiterate grin
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by skinz(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
chai

Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by bestpunterever: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Evil people

u re a waste product of sex between rapist and prostitute.
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
grandstar:

This happened in Bauchi. That's the North.

Stop hating Yoruba people. Igbos thrive in their lands. My stepmother is even Igbo. Ate ogbono first from her. Once my favourite soup. Most Yoruba s have an inlaw that is Igbo.

Igbos thrive where ??

Don't let me make you regret your life
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Smytter(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
zico530:
Castrate them. Why is rape always synonymous to the North and West in Nigeria?
case like rape, kidnapping, and all other atrocities, if it happens in north and west, it becomes top news/headline. But when it happens in the eastern part/southern part, its nothing new, since its their days to days activities
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by bestpunterever: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Igbos thrive where ??

Don't let me make you regret your life
ur brothers are in southwest making living their, but ure in Village hating. I bet u will never make it.
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
zico530:
Castrate them. Why is rape always synonymous to the North and West in Nigeria?

Cos dat burantashi on long dick? mehn
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
1 pusseh, 4 different dicks. The sensation would be worse than the last. On both sides of the matter.
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by TEYA: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
jeromzy:
We should stop this rubbish #Those that gave a Bleep went that way#if you don't have anything reasonable to comment,u either read people's post or like the post that interest u most.
Well, if you think you can get a fùck from me then you must be kidding,!
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Tjohnnay: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

Lol you misunderstand me bruv, "oil dey ur head" is a way of telling the op that he is wise,if u read ur Bible very well you'd come across where d head of wise men cum king were annointed with oil.
I hate the i don't give a Bleep cliche as much as you do and would never be a part of it ,ok?
Please dont quote me
Happy new year
Peace

English man

Nor b fight na ehn

Anyway cheers bro
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
bestpunterever:
ur brothers are in southwest making living their, but ure in Village hating. I bet u will never make it.

Lol

Nice try

Actually I'm in a village in Los Angeles

1 Like

Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by hekinz82375(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Illiterate grin
Senseless human being, u called someone illiterate please define the word urself and see who is the illiterate ur madness is not common I swear
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 07, 2017
hekinz82375:

Senseless human being, u called someone illiterate please define the word urself and see who is the illiterate ur madness is not common I swear

You are the perfect example of what an illiterate is.

Just take a look at what you wrote above and see if it represents any indication that you schooled at all.

Agbero, which NURTW chapter do you belong to? grin
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 07, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Lol

Nice try

Actually I'm in a village in Los Angeles

Shout out to a fellow Angelino wink
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Funjosh(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Standing from left to right funjosh eleko1 lala and babangbali grin grin angry grin

Wa wa Alright tongue

Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by hekinz82375(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You are the perfect example of what an illiterate is.

Just take a look at what you wrote above and see if it represents any indication that you schooled at all.

Agbero, which NURTW chapter do you belong to? grin
Fool, I think u study linguistic baa. Mr lecturer correct me of my mistake, then I will know u are not the illiterate, but if u can't your madness must be first grade.....
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2017
hekinz82375:

Fool, I think u study linguistic baa. Mr lecturer correct me of my mistake, then I will know u are not the illiterate, but if u can't your madness must be first grade.....

Dude, why the lengthy period between when I kick your teeth in and when you manage to stutter out some words? grin

Iya Sikira finally agreed to give you some credit to buy recharge card?

They're looking for you at Oshodi Oke to call Obalende, Obalende, Iya ejadi mora grin
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by hekinz82375(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Dude, why the lengthy period between when I kick your teeth in and when you manage to stutter out some words? grin

Iya Sikira finally agreed to give you some credit to buy recharge card?

They're looking for you at Oshodi Oke to call Obalende, Obalende, Iya ejadi mora grin
Cos I have a lot of better things to do, I know ur type u are always online 24hours cos u have nothing to do, and mind u the money I make in a day ur next 5th generation will try hard to make one quarter, am sure u are still collecting money for food at home....if u need job u can contact me I will be of help so u can help ur family my dear boy
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2017
hekinz82375:

Cos I have a lot of better things to do, I know ur type u are always online 24hours cos u have nothing to do, and mind u the money I make in a day ur next 5th generation will try hard to make one quarter, am sure u are still collecting money for food at home....if u need job u can contact me I will be of help so u can help ur family my dear boy

Oh gee whiz, thanks for taking time out of your global saving duties, Mr. Agbero grin

Broke luckless MMM participant cheesy
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by hekinz82375(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Oh gee whiz, thanks for taking time out of your global saving duties, Mr. Agbero grin
Pele mr non agbero, I don't need to brag here..... By telling u these what I do for living.... But I sha know out of all my investment just only my small investment will feed u for ur life time.....
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by hekinz82375(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Broke luckless MMM participant cheesy
Now u know the truth that my small investment wish I wi use to feed u and ur family for life time......and people like u I surely know u are mmm participant too which u just have small amount of money in the system but just have buy biscuit money there.... But u will be the one shouting ha if the system crash na war oooo....idoit
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2017
hekinz82375:

Now u know the truth that my small investment wish I wi use to feed u and ur family for life time......and people like u I surely know u are mmm participant too which u just have small amount of money in the system but just have buy biscuit money there.... But u will be the one shouting ha if the system crash na war oooo....idoit

Sorry but where I live we are far too educated to fall for such measly scheme that is geared towards the inept like you grin

Tell us again how busy you are wink
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2017
hekinz82375:

Pele mr non agbero, I don't need to brag here..... By telling u these what I do for living.... But I sha know out of all my investment just only my small investment will feed u for ur life time.....

Yep, you figured it out, I am non agbero.

But ki nse wipe mo fi yan wo, somoeone has to do it after all grin

Come January 14th you may have to dust off your omolanke and go back to carrying loads at idumota
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by hekinz82375(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Yep, you figured it out, I am non agbero.

But ki nse wipe mo fi yan wo, somoeone has to do it after all grin

Come January 14th you may have to dust off your omolanke and go back to carrying loads at idumota
Werey omo ale I called u non agbero u are happy, fool village boy and u think u are educated I said out of all my investment the mmm is just small and that what I will use to feed ur family mr man and I think u be mechanic don't worry if my car is faulty and my colleagues cars at work too I will send for u at least I will be able to help you In that way so u can feed ur family
Re: Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) by hekinz82375(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Sorry but where I live we are far too educated to fall for such measly scheme that is geared towards the inept like you grin

Tell us again how busy you are wink
Oponu......... Not that u guys are educated, u are coward to lose ur small savings.....cos if u do na village straight.....I believe mmm we come back and even thou mmm didn't come back we are still balling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student / Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) / Man Who Impersonates Yinka Ayefele Arrested, Sleeps And Defrauds Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.