Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,486 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid (1967 Views)

How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid? / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic (2) (3) (4)

Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by saintvc(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
oragis Alonso People will see a man washing his clothes and instead of minding their business, they'll say "Ahh oga Ejike, go and marry so you'll stop washing". They'll see a man cooking and be like " Bro Ade, you need to get married so you can stop cooking ". A mother will look at his 35 years old son who cannot wash his own boxers, boil water for tea or even make his own bed....... A 35 years old that cannot take his plates to the kitchen after eating and tell him " James, you need to settle down.... get a woman to take care of you". In different ways, the society subconsciously tell men that they don't marry women for any reason other than cleaning, cooking and childbearing. I begin to wonder, does the average Nigerian man need a wife or a glorified maid? Many women look 3times their age because of stress and exhaustion. You sit down in front of the TV with your phone and watch your wife work until she's about to pass out and later you demand for sex as oga that you are. Men, who told you that it is wrong to wash your own plates? Who told you that it is wrong to wash your own clothes? Who told you that it is wrong to dress your bed when you wake up. What will it take to help your partner with chores in the house? If you want a wife...... then get wife. But if you are getting married because you feel you're becoming too old to do your chores then get a glorified maid. That's all!!! Bliss Always...

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by pocohantas(f): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Very true.
The only thing some of them know how to do is be the head of the house, this title is for them because they have a pe.nis.
Yet they complain when women want the best of the lot, like everyone doesn't want the other for something.

This is why the whole men should help out in the house is giving some of them erectile dysfunctions. They are okay with being figure heads...

Some of them don't know how to even make love. Love making is similar to atm withdrawals for them...insert, punch keypads and withdraw!

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by Splinz(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Very true.
The only thing some of them know how to do is be the head of the house, this title is for them because they have a pe.nis.
Yet they complain when women want the best of the lot, like everyone doesn't want the other for something.

This is why the whole men should help out in the house is giving some of them erectile dysfunctions. They are okay with being figure heads...

Some of them don't even know how to even make love. Love making is similar to atm withdrawals for them...insert, punch keypads and withdraw!

You should have tell me you need someone to give you earth shattering orgasm, and I would obliged you.

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by crackhaus: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Very true.

Some of them don't even know how to even make love. Love making is similar to atm withdrawals for them...insert, punch keypads and withdraw!
I can sense your anger and frustration.

It will get better I promise.
Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by pocohantas(f): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
crackhaus:

I can sense your anger and frustration.

It will get better I promise.
Splinz:

You should have tell me you need someone to give you earth shattering orgasm, and I would obliged you.

They done show grin
Very easy to get them running out of their holes.
When they talk, it's reality of how Nigerian women are...when I talk my own, it's anger...lols.

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by Splinz(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:

They done show grin

Better leme give you what you want now o... tongue

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by pocohantas(f): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Splinz:

Better leme give you what you want now o... tongue

How big is it?
The length and diameter in inches?

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by crackhaus: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:

They done show grin
When they talk, it's reality of how Nigerian women are...when I talk my own, it's anger...lols.
Please pay heed to Splinz's offer. You need the mutumbo to cure your sexual frustration.
Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by Splinz(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:

How big is it?
The length and diameter in inches?

cheesy cheesy... I wouldn't tell you until you find it inside... tongue
Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by Splinz(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
crackhaus:

Please pay heed to Splinz's offer. You need the mutumbo to cure your sexual frustration.

Abi na... no mind am... cheesy
Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by George22016(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Very true.

Some of them don't know how to even make love. Love making is similar to atm withdrawals for them...insert, punch keypads and withdraw!

Too much talk is not good.Once in a while sit down and give yourself brain.

Was it not you who said "She rather be Shekau Second wife because he has money??

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by pocohantas(f): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
George22016:

[s]Too much talk is not good.Once in a while sit down and give yourself brain.

Was it not you who said "She rather be Shekau Second wife because he has money?? [/s]
'Dumb dumber dumbest'
I thought they said men have high IQ...evidence please!
Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by George22016(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:

'Dumb dumber dumbest'

Your dad who couldn't pass Waec is a clear evidence

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by pocohantas(f): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
George22016:

Your dad who couldn't pass Waec is a clear evidence
Your dad passed WAEC, I don't know him.
Buhari is the president, he is rumoured not to have WAEC cert.
Why are you mad bro?

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by oloyede252(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Very true.

you quite dramatic.
@your last statement it's quite a pity men have turn you to ATM machine so I understand your frustration..maybe you smell bad, you can't blame them

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by George22016(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Why are you mad bro?

Yea look at the mess your stewpid Fada n buhari has put us through in Naija.a pity u av not seen the shores of Naija
Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by George22016(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Why are you mad bro?

And don't call me bro.I am not related to a LovePeddler

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by sisisioge: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
See derailers!

Why do some men get married o?
Indeed some just want the glorified maid! The vehicle to drive their kids into the world. The bedmate . The team mate. The cook. The housekeeper. The this the that...But most women are aware and have been prepped by their mothers to fit well into the role. Just like their mothers before them...

The important thing is to be blessed with good partners.
Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by pocohantas(f): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
George22016:

Yea look at the mess your stewpid Fada n buhari has put us through in Naija.a pity u av not seen the shores of Naija
oloyede252:

you quite dramatic.
@your last statement it's quite a pity men have turn you to ATM machine so I understand your frustration..maybe you smell bad, you can't blame them
It's time for your lunch

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by George22016(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:

It's time for your lunch

U got me laughing I swear.u day craze

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by pocohantas(f): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
George22016:

U got me laughing I swear.u day craze
Lolsssss
Na you go tire. You think say I go vex?

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by lilmax(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:

'Dumb dumber dumbest'
you are clearly hurt and you can't do anything about it.....don't worry its not totally your fault, I blame the guy grin

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by Fkforyou(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
You don't have to complain. ....nobody is forcing them to marry such men... smiley

If you had no previous idea that that was what you were getting into, you could state your displeasure and work something out with him ( and also be ready to prove that you can do better than being just a maid)

In summary....stop claiming to be the victim... I'm sure most of these so called victim danced (as if tomorrow no dey) on their wedding day... angry...you were fully aware what you were getting into .... angry
Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by oloyede252(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:
It's time for your lunch
when is it time for withdrawal.
Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by blesson14: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Op thank you dont mind them
Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by Godmother(f): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
saintvc:
oragis Alonso
People will see a man washing
his clothes and instead of
minding their business, they'll
say "Ahh oga Ejike, go and marry
so you'll stop washing".
They'll see a man cooking and be
like " Bro Ade, you need to
get married so you can stop
cooking ".
A mother will look at his 35 years
old son who cannot wash
his own boxers, boil water for
tea or even make his own
bed....... A 35 years old that
cannot take his plates to the
kitchen after eating and tell him "
James, you need to settle
down.... get a woman to take
care of you".
In different ways, the society
subconsciously tell men that they
don't marry women for any
reason other than cleaning,
cooking and childbearing.
I begin to wonder, does the
average Nigerian man need a
wife
or a glorified maid?
Many women look 3times their
age because of stress and
exhaustion.
You sit down in front of the TV
with your phone and watch
your wife work until she's about
to pass out and later you
demand for sex as oga that you
are.
Men, who told you that it is
wrong to wash your own plates?
Who told you that it is wrong to
wash your own clothes?
Who told you that it is wrong to
dress your bed when you wake
up.
What will it take to help your
partner with chores in the
house?
If you want a wife...... then get
wife.
But if you are getting married
because you feel you're
becoming too old to do your
chores then get a glorified maid.
That's
all!!! Bliss Always...

Its good this is coming from a man. If it was a woman you'll start hearing screams of 'feminists'

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Splinz:

See this holier than thou fellow, so you want to give her orgasm? I thought you were holy o, nawa. cheesy grin
Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by Richy4(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Op... Thanks to washing machine and dish washers.... at least everyone can marry for love's sake cheesy....
Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by Mznaett: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
African men and their irritating mentality....#spits
Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by Mznaett: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:

They done show grin

Lolssss
Babe,you're very funny aswear...grin
Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by Afam4eva(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
Could this be the reason some men sleep with their maids?

Re: Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Afam4eva:
Could this be the reason some men sleep with their maids?
LMFAO. cheesy

Woman Gives Birth To Real Life ‘Mermaid’ Baby (photos) / Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? / Money I Planned To Cook A Pot Of Stew And Soup With

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52