Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? (1981 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by VocabMaster: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2019
We had a discussion at the bar with friends yesternight. Can you as a man actually wash your wife's undies? Most men see that as a taboo. Personally for me I've not seen my dad doing that for mum anyway.

So what do you all think?

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by donstan18: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2019
It's not impossible and a taboo for me to do so.

Under some circumstances and condition of her health, I can.

She's my wife, not some random girlfriend.

6 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by nelobiz: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2019
if she can wash yours why can you do so

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by VocabMaster: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2019
nelobiz:
if she can wash yours why can you do so

Personally I can wash hers but my buddies said they cannot tho. Hope I'm not in the wrong place? undecided
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Oyindidi(f): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Yes na, him dey even wash the one with blood stain sef.
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by VocabMaster: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2019
Oyindidi:

Wow. Blood stain? embarassed

Well Mm..hmmm good man you got.
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Oyindidi(f): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2019
VocabMaster:

Wow. Blood stain? embarassed

Well Mm..hmmm good man you got.
Yes stain, is it not ordinary blood?
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by ahnie: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yes ..my husband does and still doing it
In fact he does it almost every Saturday mornings!
I basically do not see anything wrong in it.
I'm his wife for jup sake!

It's like asking...
Women can you wash your husband's boxers?
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by ahnie: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dollboo post kiss
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by yvesboss(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
I dey wash am wella. Any problem?

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by VocabMaster: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
ahnie:
Yes ..my husband does and still doing it
In fact he does it almost every Saturday mornings!
I basically do not see anything wrong in it.
I'm his wife for jup sake!

It's like asking...
Women can you wash your husband's boxers?

Hmmm. Good men. But most won't anyway.
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by ahnie: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
VocabMaster:

Hmmm. Good men. But most won't anyway.

So because a man discharging his Civic duties by washing his wife's panties has now automatically makes him a good man grin grin!

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by lalasticlala(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
I don't see it as a big deal at all. She washes all my Boxers. So I can wash hers too.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by joseph1832(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ain't no big deal.
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by meobizy(f): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
In a washing machine, why not? If she has cancer, why not? It’s funny that people haven’t moved past this mentality.

Let me explain the psychology behind it: washing a woman’s underwear means you have given her your complete loyalty. Giving your woman your total loyalty means there is no space in your heart for others to come into your life and cheat you. This infuriates people accustomed to using you and is why men (and sometimes family members) make fun of romantically loyal men for the act. Then again women are known to manipulate men loyal to them so the mockery is needed once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Donald3d(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin

This is the major reason why so many marriages fail.
People attribute roles and cliches so much and are so strict with it that they forget the sole aim of getting married.
They forget that they are a unit, a team.

There is nothing wrong in having roles, but the primary focus is to collectively move the family forward as a team in all areas.
Carry each others weights and carry each others loads, try and balance things up.

I was reading the advice of a couple that have being married for 80+ years, they shared their major secret and it was as simple as "we were just kind to each other". As I always tell bae, whatever you can do for me, I can do for you, and I expect the favor to be returned.

Constant positive reciprocity is the best way to keep a marriage strong.

Men have being taught to place their egos before anything else, even before their own faults and weaknesses. Same reason why most fathers never apologize to their wives or kids when they wrong them.

Men, you won't die if you do it, it won't reduce your position in the house(as long as its done for someone who understands that you are a team), it won't take anything out from you.

Selflessness from both parties is the best way.It shouldn't be all about "me" and "my ego" all the time.
We really need to revamp our thought process.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
You cannot wash it but you can use your mouth to remove it during love making

What is the big deal in washing pants, I don't see women complaining about washing your boxers
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Day169: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Why not if the marriage is working out fine?
But it's actually no one's business what couples do behind closed doors. ..that's how a wrong idea and the influence of other people's opinion may destabilise a good union.
.. make I mind my business jare. undecided
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Donald3d(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
lalasticlala:
I don't see it as a big deal at all. She washes all my Boxers. So I can wash hers too.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by TheeDetective: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
So rendering the help of washing your wife's underwear is now a problem abiundecided. If she can wash your undearwear as her husband; what exactly is the big deal in washing your wife's undearwear? undecided. Just looking to create problem where none exist. Humans get wahala sha; to watch underawear don turn to forbidden gesture; SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by DESAN(f): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
They can not wash it but they will ask women to share financial responsibility with them. Nonsense
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by genq(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
DESAN:
They can not wash it but they will ask women to share financial responsibility with them. Nonsense

So, in your pea sized brain you think you've made sense undecided

To answer the OP's question,

YES.

If during love-making, a man can lick and ingest that fishy mucus-like substance that women produce between their legs, then such man should be able to wash the undies that catches that same mucus throughout the day - it's no big deal.

6 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Jman06(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Why would you allow blood to stain your pant in the first place

tufiakwa!!
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Acidosis(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
VocabMaster:
We had a discussion at the bar with friends yesternight. Can you as a man actually wash your wife's undies? Most men see that as a taboo. Personally for me I've not seen my dad doing that for mum anyway.

So what do you all think?

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I knew this kind of discussion can only come up at night in a bar. And those who would kick against the idea are men that stay up all night with alcohol. That's not a time to sit with drunkards. Responsible men at that time stay home to attend to their children. It's a time to bond with your wards after school, look through assignments, dine with your family and observe your family devotion.

5 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Well I can't wash his clothes, not to talk of boxers.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
Acidosis:

I knew this kind of discussion can only come up at night in a bar. And those who would kick against the idea are men that stay up all night with alcohol. That's not a time to sit with drunkards. Responsible men at that time stay home to attend to their children. It's a time to bond with your wards after school, look through assignments, dine with your family and observe your family devotion.

So hanging out with friends one night in week, out of six nights he has spent with his kids is bad? And how do you know his friends are drunkards? So anyone who drinks is automatically a drunkard? Wow.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
No I can't. Unless with my feet
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by argon500: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
For what? is she having just 5 pants?
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Acidosis(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

So hanging out with friends one night in week, out of six nights he has spent with his kids is bad?
And how do you know his friends are drunkards? So anyone who drinks is automatically a drunkard? Wow.

You know this because you fixed a CCTV on his neck at the start of the week?

Anyone who drinks and has a potential or habit of getting drunk is a drunkard.
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by VocabMaster: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
You see. Most men can't do this. Reason women must know their man before marrying to avoid problems. cool
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Acidosis:

You know this because you fixed a CCTV on his neck at the start of the week?

Anyone who drinks and has a potential or habit of getting drunk is a drunkard.

Did you also fix a CCTV on his neck to know how he spends his time with his kids?

Who or where is that proven? quote with a reputable source pls.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Acidosis(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Did you also fix a CCTV on his neck to know how he spends his time with his kids?

Who or where is that proven? quote with a reputable source pls.

You're trying to convince yourself your run-away night-hawker and heavy-drinker boyfriend will make a good husband and father? cheesy Madam, it's your choice o. I don't know you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Do Money Ritual! Please Help / People Cursed Me For Stopping Their Daughters From Prostitution – Eki Igbinedion / 15-year-old Boy Jailed For Molesting His 8-year-old Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.