Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth (8040 Views)

How To Open The Third Eye The Hard Way / I Need My Third Eye Activated / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 27, 2017
Immorttal:
you dont know and you were trying to open it embarassed

Well, i was stil very young that time..young ppol do it out of curiosity.
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Immorttal: 6:58am On Apr 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Well, i was stil very young that time..young ppol do it out of curiosity.
not for children abeg, young people cant even focus on their consumptive lifestyle talk less of focusing to use the mind. cheesy
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by olorunda68: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Immorttal:
i can teach you to open it, sometimes what works for the majority dont always work for a particular person. When you open your third eye, you will see the world in a brand new way, if you are a christian you will stop being one, if you are an atheist, you will cease being one too.
please I need your guidership towards achieving my third eye opening sir, i want to be free of spiritual hindrances and from the tons of lies that has been programmed into my life! please how do I contact you?
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Immorttal: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
olorunda68:
please I need your guidership towards achieving my third eye opening sir, i want to be free of spiritual hindrances and from the tons of lies that has been programmed into my life! please how do I contact you?
drop your whatsapp number, i will guide you through.
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by olorunda68: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Immorttal:
. this is it sir, 08167816707
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by lawrykings(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I'll response to your pm shortly Bro.

I'll send you a PDF that should prove very helpful indeed.

I am interested bro... Isaac4special@yahoo.com
Or WhatsApp 08064621824. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Lamiri(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Finally were I can speak my name is Favour , i can teach you how to lucid dream and have sleep paralysis at will and I can also astral project an OBE
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lamiri:
Finally were I can speak my name is Favour , i can teach you how to lucid dream and have sleep paralysis at will and I can also astral project an OBE

am ready..
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by ElsonMorali: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
lawrykings:

I am interested bro... Isaac4special@yahoo.com
Or WhatsApp 08064621824. Thanks in anticipation.

Sent to your mail.
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by lawrykings(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Sent to your mail.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by ElsonMorali: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
lawrykings:

Thank you

Were you able to access it?
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by lawrykings(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Yes boss. Very well

1 Like

Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by ElsonMorali: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
lawrykings:

Yes boss. Very well

Great. All the best.
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by kokowe(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Please I am interested... kindly send to oseha4ng@yahoo.com. Thanks.

ElsonMorali:

If you're truly interested I could link you with some Good information that'll help you.
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by ElsonMorali: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
kokowe:

OK. Check your mail in a couple of minutes.
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by ElsonMorali: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
kokowe:

Lemme know if you were able to access it.
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lemme know if you were able to access it.

bro, pls send to cderulo@gmail.com. thanks
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by ElsonMorali: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
onyenze123:

bro, pls send to cderulo@gmail.com. thanks

OK. Check your mail in a couple of minutes. And lemme know If you were able to access it.
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Nostradamus: 12:26pm On May 18, 2017
.x
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by ElsonMorali: 1:06pm On May 18, 2017
Nostradamus:
pls bros something went wrong with that email i dropped so it's no longer functioning pls help me send the pdf to tundeibikunle85@gmail.com, i ll really appreciate bro

OK. Soon as I can.
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Nostradamus: 1:22pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

OK. Soon as I can.
tnxx baba you d man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by ElsonMorali: 1:27pm On May 18, 2017
Nostradamus:
tnxx baba you d man

smiley
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by terrezo2002(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2017
God made us in His image and likeness, that means we are gods. The problem is that we became spiritual dead because of sin. So we are limited in the things of the spirit.
But if anyone be in Christ that's receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, he will become a new creation. He can become spiritual again if he lives according to the will of the Almighty God.
You will be given power and authority.
You get revelations of things in the past and the future.
You can administer healing both to yourself and others.
You be given given dominion over every other powers.
You will enjoy angelic ministrations.
And other benefits.
There is always a price to pay. That is Total surrender. Absolute trust in God. You must be a living sacrifice to God.
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by ElsonMorali: 12:52am On May 22, 2017
Nostradamus:
pls bros something went wrong with that email i dropped so it's no longer functioning pls help me send the pdf to tundeibikunle85@gmail.com, i ll really appreciate bro

Sent it bro. Lemme know If you got it.
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Nostradamus: 8:42am On May 22, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Sent it bro. Lemme know If you got it.
yea baba i got it, thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by SKhanmi: 11:35am On May 22, 2017
Be very careful about opening the 3rd eye,Like the OP said,If you're not well grounded in all aspects of your personality, it might be dangerous or risky to your mental health, imagine someone who is always suspicious of everyone & everything & is fainthearted to the bargain opening his/her 3rd eye?!!!. Yabaleft yaaaaa! . You attract to yourself what you think. If all you think of is how to get revenge for every small slight that was done to you,smh,you will see hell in the spiritual plane. So work on yourself first & make sure you at peace with who you are & the world in general before opening your 3rd eye chakra, only then can you have the confidence to negotiate the spiritual channels populated by both light&dark forces & discern their true characters. As for the Christians that only saw demons, tell them to change their mindsets & stop following their pastors blindly. What you fear will most times be attracted to you. Peace

4 Likes

Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Mtnbethel: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lamiri:

can I get your contact please?
this is mine 08062463971
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Mtnbethel: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Immorttal:

this is my WhatsApp number 08062463971
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by marvelling(m): 3:04am On Sep 24, 2017
ElsonMorali:

bros abeg send me this package. I just sent you a pm. thanks
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Nostradamus: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
m
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by ben4ever(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2017
SKhanmi:
Be very careful about opening the 3rd eye,Like the OP said,If you're not well grounded in all aspects of your personality, it might be dangerous or risky to your mental health, imagine someone who is always suspicious of everyone & everything & is fainthearted to the bargain opening his/her 3rd eye?!!!. Yabaleft yaaaaa! . You attract to yourself what you think. If all you think of is how to get revenge for every small slight that was done to you,smh,you will see hell in the spiritual plane. So work on yourself first & make sure you at peace with who you are & the world in general before opening your 3rd eye chakra, only then can you have the confidence to negotiate the spiritual channels populated by both light&dark forces & discern their true characters. As for the Christians that only saw demons, tell them to change their mindsets & stop following their pastors blindly. What you fear will most times be attracted to you. Peace

You are absolutely right,I did a deliverance with dry fasting and since then i started seeing things I don't believe exists. How do i manage it? I really pity those who are longing for it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Tithe In The Bible? / Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! / How Mighty Is The Almighty God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.