Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

How To Open The Third Eye The Hard Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Open The Third Eye The Hard Way (1124 Views)

Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / I Need My Third Eye Activated / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open The Third Eye The Hard Way by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2017
In most eastern religion, the third eye is believed to be the gateway to enlightenment. Here's my method of opening this third eye:

1. Avoid eating for that day till 6pm.

2. Practice some yoga.

3. Take some weed. You either smoke it or mix with your meal. The aim is to connect you to an higher state of consciousness. For those who can smoke it, that will be very good.

4. Meditate on the third eye. To do this, sit in a lotus position and focus all your attention at the middle of your eye brows slightly below your forehead.

5. Meditate for 30 minutes. Stop, work and then perform before dinner.

6. Continue this exercises for good seven days, your third eye should be opened by then.

Signs To Watch Out For

1. Pressure at the forehead.

2. Flash of lights.

3. Your intuition increases.

4. Your words easily comes to pass.

5. Seeing ghosts.

And please take all these steps with caution and at your own risk.

Thank you.
Re: How To Open The Third Eye The Hard Way by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: How To Open The Third Eye The Hard Way by cjfbn: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2017
They have come again
Re: How To Open The Third Eye The Hard Way by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2017
IS THIS WHAT IT TAKES TO OPEN THE SO CALLED THIRD EYE? PLS, LEAVE ME WITH MY TWO EYE...THE TRUTH IS THAT CHRIST JESUS IS ALL YOU NEED, DON'T MIND THE OP.

1 Like

Re: How To Open The Third Eye The Hard Way by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2017
cjfbn:
They have come again
bloodofthelamb:
IS THIS WHAT IT TAKES TO OPEN THE SO CALLED THIRD EYE? PLS, LEAVE ME WITH MY TWO EYE...THE TRUTH IS THAT CHRIST JESUS IS ALL YOU NEED, DON'T MIND THE OP.
cjfbn:
They have come again
The topic says the hard way. This is guaranteed to work.
Re: How To Open The Third Eye The Hard Way by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
The topic says the hard way. This is guaranteed to work.
BRO, YOUR METHOD IS SURE WAY TO INSANITY...PEACE!

1 Like

Re: How To Open The Third Eye The Hard Way by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BRO, YOUR METHOD IS SURE WAY TO INSANITY...PEACE!
This was meant for 18+, my bad. cool
Re: How To Open The Third Eye The Hard Way by tjmc: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
After reading this I remembered a story told tonne by my elder bros about his inlwaw who is a pastor and a mariwana user.
He went under a tree in a faithful day as he was taking his wraps he started good vibg stern warnings to some entities I believe he was seeing with his eyes but his wife and sister thought he was going mad. He kept issuing the warning then after some time he left that spot to go eat inside.
His wife started asking him what was wrong and he replied he was seeing spirits around the banana tree he was smoking under. His wife no believe am buy he said he was serious about it.
Since then I I begin fear the power of Mariana.

But pls can someone who doesn't smoke before take this thing and not get mad as is portrayed by everyone. Cos I see its very benefitial to man healthwise

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Spiritualist Are Evil And Others Are Good Practicing Same Knowledge / The Acadip's Lies 1 . My Views On Mallam Yusuf Adepoju / I Tore Idahosa's Letter & I Refused To Pick His Calls - Duncan Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.