Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone (10913 Views)

My Piuni Experience / Earn Residual Income From Piuni Telecommunications / Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by moshoodn(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
ideaz:

I am here to serve.
send me your whatsapp number to mypiuni@gmail.com or drop it here for me.
If it is a general question, you can drop it here and receive sincere response.
Thanks for the response... Will send you my chat line.
Regards.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by Racing(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
ideaz:

I am here to serve.

send me your whatsapp number to mypiuni@gmail.com or drop it here for me.

If it is a general question, you can drop it here and receive sincere response.
Hi, I'm interested and I've sent you a message. Please check your mail and add my number to your whatsapp. Thanks.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Racing:
Hi, I'm interested and I've sent you a message. Please check your mail and add my number to your whatsapp. Thanks.

Yes, I have added you on Whatsapp.

Cheers.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Piuni office opening and market launch in Kenya on Saturday was incredible!

Coming Saturday 28th January 2017 the train moves to Ghana... Piuni Ghana office opening and market launch!

These are the countries where Piuni are already registered with the government and regulatory bodies including Banks to do business.

Piuni business revolution on the move!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2017
I am here to educate!

Ding is a global topup platform with billions of dollars in annual revenue. While the millions of dollars profit ends up into the few owners pocket daily, Piuni is sharing its global mobile topup profits with us, yes with us the affiliates!

Ding is to 130 countries what Piuni is to 140 countries. Ding is to 400 merchants what Piuni is to over 500 merchants!

Please research Ding and compare these 2 websites to understand a bit of Piuni vision.

Ding : www.ding.com

Piuni : www.piuni.com

While Ding is all global topup company, Piuni has 7 mind blowing technology solutions including the global mobile topup, all bundled in what it is bring to the world!

Why don't you rather shake the world with us?
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Research Ding company when you get some time

www.ding.com brings in billions of dollars on annual revenue offering only global mobile topup like Piuni

Ding started in 2006 while Piuni started in 2016.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
The future is for those who are quick to see the direction the world is going and willing to change and adapt their careers in line with the changes accordingly.

I still see people behind type writers in some quarters and wonder what 2 years time will do with them.

If your business plans have no place for computers then you are sunk before long.

If your marketing has no place for networking then competition will take you out in a couple years!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Piuni Ghana office opening and market launch this Saturday.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2017
Piuni Ghana Office opening and market launch details

Venue: Airport View Hotel, Accra, Ghana

Time: 12 Noon

Date: 28, January 2017

Be my guest!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by tonyawo: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2017
ideaz:
The Piuni office opening and market launch in Nigeria which went down in Planet One, Maryland Ikeja Lagos was awesome!

Now you can walk into the Piuni office in Allen Avenue for the business meetings and inquiries.

Ghana office opening and market launch is coming up on 28th January 2017 then the train moves to Kenya, Uganda and South Africa before the Global official launch in Dubai 16th - 19th March 2017.

Thanks to everyone that made the Lagos launch.

You can drop your queries about Piuni on this board or PM.
Am interested
Please send details to tonyawo@gmail.com. Also what's the full office address iay allen avenue, ikeja. Thank you.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
tonyawo:

Am interested
Please send details to tonyawo@gmail.com. Also what's the full office address iay allen avenue, ikeja. Thank you.

Please check your email for the details. I have also sent you my whatsapp contact to make things easier and more responsive.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Piuni Kenya incorporation completed.

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a step!

5 years and there after I will still be actively involved with Piuni and my Piuni team.

Yes, no retreat and no surrender!

This is one of the biggest opportunities of our lives for those who can really see.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

Here is the venue for tomorrow PIUNI Event in Kenya:

HOTEL METRO, KOINANGE STREET, OPPOSITE CONSOLIDATED BANK NAIROBI, KENYA.

TIME : 12:00 - 3:00PM

DATE: 25/01/2017

Be my guest!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by KingstonDome: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
ideaz:
Piuni office opening and market launch in Uganda

Sights and sounds!

Happening Now.

I have a blog I want to ask on how I can make profit with Puini
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2017
KingstonDome:

I have a blog I want to ask on how I can make profit with Puini

Piuni has 14 different bonuses paid to their Affiliates. I will group the earnings into A and B

A. Vertical Income: This bonus does not require MLM or recruiting anyone. It is a sells commission for those who forbid residual income that only network business offers.

1. Retail Commission: Piuni pays you 5% commission on all transactions that happens on your Piuni business online or offline. These transactions includes but not limited to Global mobile topup, Mobile money, Utility payments (Electricity, Cable/TV, water, insurance, etc), etc.

B. Residual Incomes: There are over 10 massive bonuses within this category which depends on team building or MLM. This is where the millions of dollars are made from one time effort. These bonuses includes

1. Sales Commission
2. Jump Start Bonus
3. Upgrade Bonus
4. Agent Bonus
5. Pairing Bonus
6. UKind Bonus
7. Premium Matching Bonus
8. Sales Matching Bonus
9. Visionary Leader Bonus
10. Elite Club Bonus
11. Profit Sharing
12. Travel & Vacation
13. Car Award

The beauty of Piuni:

1. One time payment
2. No inventory or autoship requirements
3. No Demotion, No rank reversal
4. Daily activities + Daily Income
5. Cumulative Reward System. No Flushing of points or earnings

**Send me your Whatsapp number and I will provide you the details of each of these bonuses and answer your further queries.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by KingstonDome: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2017
ideaz:

Piuni has 14 different bonuses paid to their Affiliates. I will group the earnings into A and B

A. Vertical Income: This bonus does not require MLM or recruiting anyone. It is a sells commission for those who forbid residual income that only network business offers.

1. Retail Commission: Piuni pays you 5% commission on all transactions that happens on your Piuni business online or offline. These transactions includes but not limited to Global mobile topup, Mobile money, Utility payments (Electricity, Cable/TV, water, insurance, etc), etc.

B. Residual Incomes: There are over 10 massive bonuses within this category which depends on team building or MLM. This is where the millions of dollars are made from one time effort. These bonuses includes

1. Sales Commission
2. Jump Start Bonus
3. Upgrade Bonus
4. Agent Bonus
5. Pairing Bonus
6. UKind Bonus
7. Premium Matching Bonus
8. Sales Matching Bonus
9. Visionary Leader Bonus
10. Elite Club Bonus
11. Profit Sharing
12. Travel & Vacation
13. Car Award

The beauty of Piuni:

1. One time payment
2. No inventory or autoship requirements
3. No Demotion, No rank reversal
4. Daily activities + Daily Income
5. Cumulative Reward System. No Flushing of points or earnings

**Send me your Whatsapp number and I will provide you the details of each of these bonuses and answer your further queries.

0705 476 4691
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
KingstonDome:

0705 476 4691

Thanks.

I have added/buzzed you on my Whatsapp.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Piuni Kenya event today was a milestone!

This Saturday, 28 January 2017 it will be a powerful Piuni business launch and office opening in Accra Ghana.

I have team members in both countries and my target is to grow/expand with Piuni until I have substantial presence and earn none stop residual income from the 143 countries.

This is MLM at its best!

Watch out world, I'm coming BIG.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2017
Piuni is actually NOT doing anything new BUT

Piuni is doing same things bigger and smarter like never seem before.

Piuni is marrying together the greatest businesses (telecom, payments, social media) with the greatest marketing techniques (MLM)!

Now, that's super!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
I vote for Residual Income!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
ideaz:
Piuni Ghana office opening and market launch this Saturday.

Be my guest!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2017
Good morning all

Piuni Ghana office opening and market launch is tomorrow. PM for details.

Drop me your questions and queries also.

Get wisdom and in all your getting get understanding!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by akinz4: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hello Sir,
I have already joined PIUNI this week. I have just seeing your post here. It is lovely and fantastic. I would really need assistance on how to promote this offer in getting referrer. I am from Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Many thanks

Akinola Bankole
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
akinz4:
Hello Sir,
I have already joined PIUNI this week. I have just seeing your post here. It is lovely and fantastic. I would really need assistance on how to promote this offer in getting referrer. I am from Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Many thanks

Akinola Bankole

Congratulations to you Akinola!

Piuni has over 80% acceptance rate among business people anywhere in the world.

1. Study Piuni business offerings. Read all presentation slides, watch all the videos you could get.

2. Reach everyone online and offline with the vision. Educate them, no hype, no lies and no begging.

3. Keep at it, not only in Nigeria but abroad! Piuni has covered 143 countries at least with its global topup services.

All the best!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by Afoskalex(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
WhatsApp 08130551938
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Happening live in Accra Ghana!

Akwaba...

My team has members in most Piuni nations including Ghana.

Join my team for a certain spillover from nations beyond your country.

Many nations working for you means real wealth. Hope you see what I see grin

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Afoskalex:
WhatsApp 08130551938

I will reach you shortly.

Happy weekend!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2017
I wish you all a profitable week ahead!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Piuni Ghana office opening was a huge success!

More countries to go.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Over to Dubai Piuni global launch!

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by 5sims(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
I'd like to join you surgben@yahoodotcodotuk.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2017
5sims:
I'd like to join you surgben@yahoodotcodotuk.

Good morning to you.

I will reach your inbox shortly.

You can also drop any questions or doubts about Piuni here. That's what this thread is for - Q&A!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Monetary Policy Committee Raises MPR To 14% / What Is The Price Of Pure Water Nylon And Print / Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.