Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) (42586 Views)

Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by psalmsjob: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
This unfair and a violation of the rights of the traditional worshipper.

Imagine a traditional worshipper storming a Church to burn the musical instruments and other Church items, these same people saying what the man of god did is ok will be the first people to physically attack him and his followers, they'll not wait for their their god to fight his cause.

And that pole he is holding in his hand is what? Is it not an idol too? Bunch of hypocrite!
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
XXLDICK:

I have burnt bibles on numerous occasions and I'm still okay.
Ohakim striped a priest naked and he is still okay today. Where was/is the power Catholicism possess
Mbaka said Buhari will rule Please show me the link on internet when he said it
He only supported Buhari. That's all
hahahaha..that we don't have same faith doesn't mean we shouldn't have common sense..ohakim a sitting governor was kicked out office and y wasn't rochas when he wanted to run for his second tenure not just that cos the efcc is also after him and am nt saying God is punishing him cos we dnt know the ways of God..its only the catholic priests that calls a spade when your pastors will be romancing them for contracts and grants and have you seen a political priest before..your pastors will following them up and down at aso rock villa and they will be talking jibberish..incase you dnt knw,the same priest that destroyed your fetish item is also praying for nnamdi kanu which your so called church can't do..
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Finelatty:
hahahaha..that we don't have same faith doesn't mean we shouldn't have common sense..ohakim a sitting governor was kicked out office and y wasn't rochas when he wanted to run for his second tenure not just that cos the efcc is also after him and am nt saying God is punishing him cos we dnt know the ways of God..its only the catholic priests that calls a spade when your pastors will be romancing them for contracts and grants and have you seen a political priest before..your pastors will following them up and down at aso rock villa and they will be talking jibberish..incase you dnt knw,the same priest that destroyed your fetish item is also praying for nnamdi kanu which your so called church can't do..
as for your burning the bible,have you forgotten that God's law is in the human conscience..start doing other ills na ..like killing,raping and odas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by leofab(f): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
bezimo:
Say no to Idolatry......

Thou shall have no other god besides me saith the Lord God.
Thou shall worship no graven image saith the Lord God

Therefore get ride of by destroying all idols, charms, tallisman with fire.
Only a fake christian won't be happy about this.

Praise God.

so we real Muslim can burn your churches and bible ?

Allah akubah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
psalmsjob:
This unfair and a violation of the rights of the traditional worshipper.

Imagine a traditional worshipper storming a Church to burn the musical instruments and other Church items, these same people saying what the man of god did is ok will be the first people to physically attack him and his followers, they'll not wait for their their god to fight his cause.

And that pole he is holding in his hand is what? Is it not an idol too? Bunch of hypocrite!
in the year 2002 or there about cos i've forgotten the exact year when some people from aguleri came when a priest was officiating in mass to take the body of their brother micheal iwene tansi,the native doctor wanted to stab the priest and he hanged there till the police came and evacuated him,culd you believe such powers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
seunmsg:

If former Christians willingly donate their bibles, rosaries, hymn book and other Christian accessory to a Muslim sheik for public burning, hope you won't complain?

its not new, just like those traditionalists are not happy, definitely the Christians won't be happy.
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by tk4rd: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
The truth will surely be revealed as time goes on....
Because, from what I am seeing in the photos, it is not a shrine, but a heap of traditional artifacts gathered at the middle of a large field..
Thus, I am suspecting that the people that attended the crusade willingly and voluntarily submitted the things they considered as idols in their houses and gathered them in a big heap for the man of God to burn them..
If the artifacts were taken by force, by the servants of the priest, from the shrines in the community and gathered in a heap in such a manner, then, that is where the priest have gone wrong.
But like I pointed out before, the whole truth will be revealed as time goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
leofab:

Allah akubah
the next time you join them,you will say i told you so..kwontinue
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Finelatty:
hahahaha..that we don't have same faith doesn't mean we shouldn't have common sense..ohakim a sitting governor was kicked out office and y wasn't rochas when he wanted to run for his second tenure not just that cos the efcc is also after him and am nt saying God is punishing him cos we dnt know the ways of God..its only the catholic priests that calls a spade when your pastors will be romancing them for contracts and grants and have you seen a political priest before..your pastors will following them up and down at aso rock villa and they will be talking jibberish[b]..incase you dnt knw,the same priest that destroyed your fetish item is also praying for nnamdi kanu which your so called church can't do[/b]..
WTF!!! How old are you
Why am I wasting my time with some friends with such level of IQ

You said my fetish items meaning I'm a pagan. In the same sentence, you said my church... Referring to me as a Christian(Pentecostal) SMH.

I'm off. I need a more intelligent person
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Renzo87(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Its saddening that ppl criticize ignorantly. No catholic priest can invade the worship place of traditionalists without invitation. The priests are usually invited by families who own those items to remove and destroy them on their behalf because they no longer want them. I have witnessed that in my community countless times. So pls, be informed before u start reigning curses on a priest of God who's doing his job.
XXLDICK:
May Amadioha punish the stupid priest.

I see Christians happy, but when Muslims set a church on fire they will start crying freedom of worship.

Hypocrites

See the comment below mine...

R2des, where was your Jesus when Muslims burnt down churches

See why I don't pity Christians... They are guilty of what they castigate.

Where are our law enforcement agencies

1 Like

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Chedas: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Dmomi:

No be to shout ooo, curse not his anointed
Dmomi:

Dmomi:

na ogun go choplate the anoited!!!!
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by tk4rd: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
seunmsg:

If former Christians willingly donate their bibles, rosaries, hymn book and other Christian accessory to a Muslim sheik for public burning, hope you won't complain?

If a group of christians later became muslims.,, what are they still doing with bibles, rosaries, and hymn books. Any other muslim who sees such books in their hands will call them infidels. So, they must do the needful and burn the bibles and rosaries and hymn books, and follow the new religion they chose.
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by leofab(f): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
I
Rosegale:

Burning down places of worship might be a crime but this, the gods were brought to the gathering and burnt. Hallelujah!
Oga no be church matter, na gods to God matter!
so you mean we can burn the rosary, the Bible and other catholic prayers items if someone Submits it to us here.. what if those burnt items were stolen and brought to him??
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by psalmsjob: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Finelatty:
in the year 2002 or there about cos i've forgotten the exact year when some people from aguleri came when a priest was officiating in mass to take the body of their brother micheal iwene tansi,the native doctor wanted to stab the priest and he hanged there till the police came and evacuated him,culd you believe such powers

Of course I know such powers exist. Some powers will even make it impossible for the men to find their way to the place until the deeds are done and concluded.

But everyone has the right to practice what he or she believes in what hindrance and interference of people of another religion or creed.
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you serve a god that doesn't care about Nigeria, your god resides in Israel, likes mount Horeb and you fervently wait and hope for a "new Jerusalem"

the bible you so believe in wasn't written for you, to you or by you; if it were, Romans 2:4 would be Igbo 2:4; 1Cor 7 would be 1 Yoruba

you rejected your culture so that you can suck at the blossom of Abraham

you believe in a god that sees nothing wrong in slavery, sees nothing wrong in beating slaves to death so long they survive for a day or two
Leviticus 25:44-46 (NRSV)
Exodus 21:20-21

those Bible passages were harnessed to take your people slaves, they used it to defend the destructions they wrought; they then gave us the holy Bible which has helped us remain in Neo Colonialism

you believe in a god that mandates rape victims to marry her rapist!!!
(Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

you believe Jesus died for your misdemeanors while the Jews (who saw him die) don't believe that, or have you ever been to Israel to find things out for yourself? why not do that rather than rely on the packaged book they handed over to you?

Find your root!
what about your own belief the koran that said u should be a paedophile,that you should start killing as much as so you will marry numerous virgins,your same belief is causing problem in every part of the world, why is this your religion causing problems evrywhere..you were defeated in an electoral process in gambia but you refused conceding but you expect others to surrender power,you don't have oil in the whole of your hausa fulani and yoruba region and you still don't know why,you have spent billions of dollars looking for oil and d oil is no where to be found..you don't add anything in your contry's gdp and you can't even boast of 20%literacy in your region when you have the richest man in africa,no proper drinking water,electricity in your region,99%of your people are in front of that catholic church that you want to burn down begging for their daily bread..is almajiri a proper root?i rather b rootless than to be causing problems evrywhere if not fulani herdsmen,it will be boko haram or southern kaduna..why is there always problem in your rootless region o?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
If Muslims came and dropped their quorans, will the priest burn it? They would fear repercussion from other Muslims. Christians are cowards. They only attack when there's no repercussion. The traditionalist doesn't have an auditorium or followers. I'm sure the people burning stuff have visited all these traditionalist including some pastors.

They can't try it with Muslims. They are too scared of them. Just because there aren't traditionalist who would fight doesn't mean xtians should burn their idols publicly.

White people have and still continue to brainwash Nigerians.
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Finelatty:
what about your own belief the koran that said u should be a paedophile,that you should start killing as much as so you will marry numerous virgins,your same belief is causing problem in every part of the world, why is this your religion causing problems evrywhere..you were defeated in an electoral process in gambia but you refused conceding but you expect others to surrender power,you don't have oil in the whole of your hausa fulani and yoruba region and you still don't know why,you have spent billions of dollars looking for oil and d oil is no where to be found..you don't add anything in your contry's gdp and you can't even boast of 20%literacy in your region when you have the richest man in africa,no proper drinking water,electricity in your region,99%of your people are in front of that catholic church that you want to burn down begging for their daily bread..is almajiri a proper root?i rather b rootless than to be causing problems evrywhere if not fulani herdsmen,it will be boko haram or southern kaduna..why is there always problem in your rootless region o?

this is false dichotomy fallacy

where in any of my posts did you see me call myself a Muslim?

or is it your holy spirit that told you?

you're so badly misguided that only 2 possibilities exist (Islam and Christianity)

open your mind, study wide, learn about other things, there's much more than restricting your intellect

this post of yours confirms my criticism of your belief to be right, I've sliced through your belief and shown how Pathetic it is
the idiocy of your belief has been laid bare; I've poked so many holes into it that you can't possibly defend it anymore, you're now left with trying to find something in me to attack

unfortunately, you guessed my religious standing wrong

what you did can simply be interpreted as "My religion is horrible but Islam is more horrible", How does this make your belief less horrible than I said it is?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by ghazab74(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
The funny part is most of this pastors got their black powers from this herbalists to control their followers.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
psalmsjob:

Of course I know such powers exist. Some powers will even make it impossible for the men to find their way to the place until the deeds are done and concluded.

But everyone has the right to practice what he or she believes in what hindrance and interference of people of another religion or creed.
i know you do have a common sense,the thing there is this,people normally appeal to the man of God to come to their villages to help them remove idols and it was them that had to go and bring out those fetish stuffs which after the man of God will pray for them..pictures,bra,panties,keys were found there and what are these stuffs doing there if not ndigbo's wickedness..he's helping us seriouslly and bring us closer to God cos there's God..dnt mind people being sentimental here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by 2shur: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
bab forget dah side
nor be male carved doll or dummy be that
bastardized birds of the same league.
since na catholic destroy am
wats d diff between traditional idol worship
and catholic idol worship
catholics worship mary
ready to die for mary.
have her image upandan
inside car..toulet2..screen saver...door mat..door sticker..windshield sticker..carved magnetic idol image as key holder..
secondly...Catholic do not use holy bible
but have rather complicated book of deceit call roman missal
alao herbalist can neva call jesus christ name or use bible too.
abegi.
confused fools

1 Like

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by psalmsjob: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Finelatty:
i know you do have a common sense,the thing there is this,people normally appeal to the man of God to come to their villages to help them remove idols and it was them that had to go and bring out those fetish stuffs which after the man of God will pray for them..pictures,bra,panties,keys were found there and what are these stuffs doing there if not ndigbo's wickedness..he's helping us seriouslly and bring us closer to God cos there's God..dnt mind people being sentimental here

Yeah i do understand that but the prayer-faith that can destroy those things need not that those things be brought out first or gathered in one place thereby violating the privacy of the said traditional worshipper.

The priest can just give the word in faith and those things would be rendered powerless without the drama attached.
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
R2des:
Power pass power.. Jesus power super power
Just wondering where dis ur Jesus super power dey when BH dey burn churches, and Muslim singing alahu akuber as dey kill xtians, just as you're shouting Jesus power pass power, smh @ ignorant, intolerant xtians
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
delishpot:
Clash of the titans. Make the traditionalists call fire from above to consume the pastor and the pastor call rain to quench it. who wins will survive.
I actually found your comment hilarious. You're not a Christian either right?
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Freedom of worship is an indisputable right of every human being

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by DonCortino: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
four4:
If this were muslem doing this to Christian they will b tag terrorist or intolerable or so

Was anybody killed?
Moreover its d worshippers that brought d idols to be burnt! The priest did not go to any shrine to bring any idol!

Abeg leave Islam outta this, that religion is just plain barbaric.
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by ugodzero: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
What's the noise all about? People are commenting on issues they don't even how it all started. Mmadi kaa naya!!!
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
But can such thing be done without the consent of the people?

I believe that the priest went there on invitation so where was the man when the community was planning for it?

Anyway the gods are not to blame.
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Lightening: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
XXLDICK:
May Amadioha punish the stupid priest.

I see Christians happy, but when Muslims set a church on fire they will start crying freedom of worship.

Hypocrites

See the comment below mine...

R2des, where was your Jesus when Muslims burnt down churches

See why I don't pity Christians... They are guilty of what they castigate.

Where are our law enforcement agencies

As usual. Hate filled blood sucker. You are gloating over Muslims burning churches asking where Jesus was. You do not think that your Boko Haram and the attendant 2 million starving refugees is enough payback. Oh you want fire to come down from heaven before you discern it? So sorry
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by bezimo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
leofab:

Allah akubah

Dont be daft and stupid Ok.Receive sense and differentiate between Christianity and Idolatory.
You talk as if everyone doesn't know islam for such kind of violence, bloodshed and destruction. Smh.
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by four4: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
DonCortino:

Was anybody killed?
Moreover its d worshippers that brought d idols to be burnt! The priest did not go to any shrine to bring any idol!

Abeg leave Islam outta this, that religion is just plain barbaric.
bros can u pls cot d part dt said it was worshippers dt brought out there idols to b burnt? cos wat me read their said sombary invaded place of worship on burnt there idols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving / Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.