Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online (49793 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Princess4ng(f): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2017
Hahahahahaha... Naija... Someone cannot show his endownment Lol grin
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by speedyconnect3: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2017
holy moses
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by tomdon(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2017
That thing rises for no just reason sometimes
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by herdekunley9ja(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2017
so Na bro Peter dae keep d Rod of moses since all this century grin
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by curvilicious: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2017
Lovely poolside
As for the okra i wonder why he is displaying it

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by CACAWA(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2017
GoggleB:
That's hard-on.
Which kain big cassava.

You call cassava a big one when it is reflecting even when in sleep mode.
Check example below
gay alert
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by guywitzerogal(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah.. grin

Really? Well, I don't know abt that guy.. I'm not familiar abt him..

contact him ASAP
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by dacovajnr: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

Obviously not mine bro.
Wa Dagba n tie Jare! smiley O ni je ijekuje

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2017
Nigerian women are just shameless and hos, imagine people wives and sisters displaying stupidity online.and one shewe go dey scream respect.una die well

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Orikinla1: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2017
This caused uproar?
Are Nigerian youths that re-tarded? cheesy
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Cholls(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2017
my brother u mean

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Orikinla1: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2017
Here is Tyson Bedford who can cause uproar at the poolside.

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2017
Really

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Tobycharles: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2017
sombori should call Lola, to rescue d mission
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by moghulis: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2017
Igbo boys and big black lipsrsealed
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Andrewabba(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2017
See cassava...
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by obidevine(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2017
rokiatu:
His cassava is always angry always standing anyhow. Nonsense!

Lol I guess it shows he's active

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by obidevine(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2017
One cassava Or cucumber a day keeps the doctor away
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by LoveJesus87(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2017

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by LoveJesus87(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2017
Princess4ng:
Hahahahahaha... Naija... Someone cannot show his endownment Lol grin
see dis bad gal endowment ko endowment ni grin if u see some people own endowment u no go call dis one endowment angry abeg make ah no make mouth cheesy grin grin
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2017
A- where is T-e-ki- no? B- not around A-call his line, tell him to come and see big cassava wey fit cause cassala.
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2017
A- where is T-e-ki- no? B- not around A-call his line, tell him to come and see big cassava wey fit cause cassala.
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by seangy4konji: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2017
and what does this teachhing us to know?

Pay rent?
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by ikp120(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2017
People are looking at his picture, but I'm looking at that house over there and the swimming pool. cool cool
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by cyber5(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Cucumber Ladies finally another thing to fantasize on.

Just take it easy with the cucumber
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Smellymouth: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Princess4ng(f): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
LoveJesus87:
see dis bad gal endowment ko endowment ni grin if u see some people own endowment u no go call dis one endowment angry abeg make ah no make mouth cheesy grin grin

Hahahahaha... Should I call this "Self advertisement" Lol.... grin
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by riczy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah.. grin

Really? Well, I don't know abt that guy.. I'm not familiar abt him..

ur grammar ehh!
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by eyinjuege: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
GoggleB:
That's hard-on.
Which kain big cassava.

You call cassava a big one when it is reflecting even when in sleep mode.
Check example below

Pls let's hear word o jare.

Na socks dey there as packaging for inside ya pinshure.
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by LoveJesus87(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Princess4ng:

Hahahahaha... Should I call this "Self advertisement" Lol.... grin
No is nor as if somebody is prouding or advertisementing or anytinz like dat, somebodi is just saying d truth..anyways seeing is believing wink grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa / Wizkid Wears Louis Vuitton Rubber Utility Gilet Jacket Worth 1million Naira / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.