Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa (49790 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by goldcoinhub: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Prince Williams Darlington has alleged that Ghanaian socialite Afia Schwarzenegger worked as a sex worker in South Africa, when she was based in the country.

Prince Williams, who used to date the comedienne said she lied when she said she studied at a University in South Africa.

According to Williams, Afia worked in a brothel called ” Ghana House” owned by a Nigerian man in South Africa.

He stated boldly that Afia Schwarzenegger has no right to mock anyone with education because she had none.

Prince William was the boyfriend who was set to marry Afia Schwarzenegger in December 2018.

After they split, Prince and his mother granted an interview and made claims against Afia Schwar including how she smokes and drinks the local gin Akpeteshie.

As expected, Afia Schwar reacted alleging that Prince sleeps with his own mother. She also revealed how Prince wept any time she slept with him because of how tinny his manhood is.

https://lailasnews.com/afia-schwarzenegger-worked-as-sex-worker-in-south-africa-ex-boyfriend/

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Abfinest007(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
these niggas from shithole countries won't let us rest

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by KingSatan: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
angry

There is only one way Randy women like Efia react to allegations like this.

"He has a small penis"

But they forget that it takes a overstressed, overstreched and obviously disproportionate Vagina to determine the true and actual size of a penis.

Whenever a woman gives out such response in regards to an allegation from her previous relationships, just know that she is guilty.

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by PopeFlatino(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
E dey her body..every post about her is sex related and she seem to love knacking so much ...could remember when she got caught though

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by midolian(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Chai! shocked shocked

Na man type this thing? shocked

Indeed, beards have nothing to do with maturity!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by EXLOVER(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
At his age, he is not suppose to be writing in abbreviation, I don't take people abbreviating words. immature Ghanians.

Nonsense and Kwekwe Koffo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by themonk(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
sad angry
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by beewhy009(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by WisdomFlakes: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
So Nigerians are also involved in the brothel business in SA. Hmmmm.

8 Likes

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
So the guy na regular customer?
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by tribalistseun: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Who these people
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Sellfish(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
And so?

This dude is just ranting as if a mad horse kicked him in the head...

abi did he borrow her the Vagina she used for the prostitution even if it's true she was a Prostitute?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
just thinking how is it Nigerian business undecided

4 Likes

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Bossontop(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
undecided
Hmm.....ashawo na lucrative business oo.....jus goan ask lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And oga op which wan be was??......once a hoe always a hoe!!
Jus saying d truth

10 Likes

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Follygunners: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thunder fire both of 'em but....

According to Williams, Afia worked in a brothel called ” Ghana House” owned by a Nigerian man in South Africa.

But, seriously..that 9ja man wey own Brothel for Southy... Your guess is as good as mine.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Emlexpepenazi: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Chaiii...small p**is and big punas everywhere. God help us.
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Michaelkings: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
An old time friend(girl) just called me today,after 2 years now and she love me then na to take my chance now

1 Like

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Geekamon(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Shithole countries grin grin grin. I'm mozzed.
Abfinest007:
these niggas from shithole countries won't let us rest
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Tb222(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
two wounded hearts tryin hard to boost their deflated egoes shioooor!

3 Likes

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by logan2(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Why does he want to make a simple point with so much tags hashtags

1 Like

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yet he was willing to marry this known prostitute.... Ok sir!

2 Likes

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by oglalasioux(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Show me a woman of our present age who is not a sex worker. And note; there's no 'former'.

7 Likes

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Pabloosas(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by elyte89: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
Problem ti yin niyen undecided
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by paddyofboss(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Seun if u can't curb these bet naija spammers physically, I know.a baba in ijebu that can help u send thunder to them spiritually.. Just gimme small money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by deepwater(f): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
no news bro
the girl na ashewo
we know for area

2 Likes

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by SouthSouth1914: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
paddyofboss:
Seun if u can't curb these bet naija spammers physically, I know.a baba in ijebu that can help u send thunder to them spiritually.. Just gimme small money
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by chloride6: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
African colabo..

Ghanaian works in a brothel in South Africa owned by a Nigerian..

Madiba would be proud grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Babalegba(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
So Nigerians are also involved in the brothel business in SA. Hmmmm.
They are ibos

1 Like

Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by Kwamecron(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ok

Were be her corner me self won taste that kperku
Re: Prince Williams Darlington: Afia Schwarzenegger Was A Sex Worker In South Africa by iamawara(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
I no send

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.