Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

How Can I Cure My Indigestion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Cure My Indigestion (1718 Views)

How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? / How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! / How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Cure My Indigestion by donblade85555(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
I have been suffering from indigestion for the past 6 months now. I have Gone to the hospital and they gave me different antacid but all to no avail.

PLEASE how can I cure this indigestion? because it is making me very uncomfortable.
Re: How Can I Cure My Indigestion by dungas30(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
oboy na to go babalawo oooo
Re: How Can I Cure My Indigestion by Victorez007: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Click The Link Below To see How
victorezblog.com.ng/these-9-vitamin-rich-foods-can-cure-treat-indigestion/
Re: How Can I Cure My Indigestion by Victorez007: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: How Can I Cure My Indigestion by FitnessDoctor: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
donblade85555:
I have been suffering from indigestion for the past 6 months now. I have Gone to the hospital and they gave me different antacid but all to no avail.

PLEASE how can I cure this indigestion? because it is making me very uncomfortable.

First of all do you have the following symptoms

Stooling
Belching and passing gas
belly pain
growling stomach

secondly indigestion can be caused by many things ranging from your lifestyle medications and diseases... so I think you should go to your doctor for a blood and xray test to identify what is truly the cause of your indigestion...

Now I know it's uncomfortable so before you see the doctor you can just do this to put yourself at ease..

1. Try not to chew with your mouth open, talk while you chew, or eat too fast. This makes you swallow too much air, which can add to indigestion.
2. Take drinks (soft drinks, juice or any beverage) after meals rather than during meals.
3. Avoid late- night eating .
4. Try to relax after meals. I recommend you sit down for 20 minutes after a meal rather than lie down or walk around or visit a friend
5. Avoid spicy foods.
6. If you smoke, quit.
7. Avoid alcohol.

To prevent this from ever happening in the future you do this

1. Reduce the amount of food you eat
2. Please Eat slowly.
3. Avoid foods with a lot of acid, such as citrus fruits and tomatoes.
4. learn how to meditate.. this helps if stress is a trigger to your indigestion so you need to learn how to relax..
5.No alcohol after meals
6. Avoid wearing tight clothes. These put pressure on your stomach, which can lead to indigestion problems.
7.Don't exercise with a full stomach
8. Don't lie down right after you’ve eaten.
9. Wait at least 3 hours after your last meal of the day before you go to bed. remember no late night meals my dear
10._Raise the top of your bed so that your head and chest are higher than your feet. this helps keep the food down low and prevents it and acid from you stomach from rising to your oesophagus..

Stay Healthy Stay Wise and remember to follow me for more tips
Re: How Can I Cure My Indigestion by babyt66: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Use Gastrifort and constilease
Watsapp me on 08032493281

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight, Naturally And Fast / Treat Your Pid Today / Meet The Youngest Natural Medicine Doctor In Africa -Dr Olaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.