Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! (7015 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Guys please I need your help, I know i'm supposed to post this on health section but there's more traffic here and I need advise quick.

After engaging in a sexual kink with some of my pals, I noticed I've had an infection on my lips. My lips swelled up to the size of a tennis ball. The swelling went down to my relief but my lips broke out in sores and started to blister. I am so scared of going to the hospice because I don't want to hear what I cannot handle. I feel kinda feverish so I'm hoping its fever sores because I usually have blisters on my lips before I get malaria but its never like this. Maybe its because the malaria will be serious. I've already started to take malaria medicine. But I'm still so scared guys, has anyone ver experienced this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by friendlyadvice: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin looks like you've got herpes my dude

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
are you sure??!
friendlyadvice:
grin looks like you've got herpes my dude
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
but how could I have herpes?? I thought you only got that from screwing women
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by DP84: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
You contracted herpes, bro.

Modified

It would be wrong to explain what you have without the picture of your lips. The one you have up is Google's.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
really?? my life is over! cry cry cry are you really sure?
DP84:
You contracted herpes, bro.
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by CyberWolf: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sexual kink with your pals
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Fazemood(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Brother just got himself herpes.

Did you get infected through kiss on the lips or you went down on the girl?

A more reason to avoid premarital sex, I won't judge cuz you aren't the first but it could've been avoided.
Sorry man

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Fazemood(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
Are you gay Could be gotten from both genders
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Luminary1(f): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
That's herpes but it' looks more like cancer .
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
I really do not want to go into much details. we didn't really have sex, just did some nasty things I won't say. See ehn konji was high and me and my bros made some silly decisions. thanks bro.is herpes curable?
Fazemood:
Brother just got himself herpes.

Did you get infected through kiss on the lips or you went down on the girl?

A more reason to avoid premarital sex, I won't judge cuz you aren't the first but it could've been avoided.
Sorry man
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by DP84: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
really?? my life is over! cry cry cry are you really sure?
Dead sure, bro. It's a virus, sadly, which means it has no cure.
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
like we didn't have sex per se. did other stuff oh. I am in deep shiit cry
Fazemood:

Are you gay Could be gotten from both genders
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
so it's like HIV? I am so screwed cry cry cry
DP84:

Dead sure, bro. It's a virus, sadly, which means it has no cure.
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Fazemood(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
I really do not want to go into much details. we didn't really have sex, just did some nasty things I won't say. See ehn konji was high and me and my bros made some silly decisions. thanks bro.is herpes curable?
It doesn't have a known cure but there are medications to subdue its growth in ur cells... Go for a more professional counsel.

Pls stay away from further intimate contacts so that you don't infect other people too.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
lalasticlala front page please

I refuse to believe it's std

I didn't even have sex

doctors on nl pls help me am almost dying of fear

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
I still find his hard to believe
my life is over
feel like committing suicide
theres really no difference between this and AIDS
Fazemood:

It doesn't have a known cure but there are medications to subdue its growth in ur cells... Go for a more professional counsel.

Pls stay away from further intimate contacts so that you don't infect other people too.
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by josielewa(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
if ur lips has blisters and puss on it...then its herpes...better go to a clinic and confirm

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Amakababe(f): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
what kinda rubbish is this? gay?
God, I pray that stuff swells and kill u slowly. see ur ugly mouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Fazemood(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
like we didn't have sex per se. did other stuff oh. I am in deep shiit cry
Hmmm. Your life your decision.
Sadly you made a wrong one
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by MJBOLT: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
you dont know what is wrong with your lips yet you are chewing malaria drugs like groundnut
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
I usually have blisters when I have malaria so this could just be a serious case of malaria. I don't want to hear any std. the only std ive ever had was chlamydia and I know the pains I went through dealing with that but thank goodness I treated it on time. now you're telling me I have another (incurable) std? How's that possible? How can I catch an STD twice? It's like someone who survived a ghastly accident getting involved in another accident and dying. that's double jeopardy. Karma can't let stuff like this happen.
josielewa:
if ur lips has blisters and puss on it...then its herpes...better go to a clinic and confirm
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
please I don't need insults now. you obviously don't understand what I mean
Amakababe:
what kinda rubbish is this? gay?
God, I pray that stuff swells and kill u slowly. see ur ugly mouth
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by MJBOLT: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
so you got your infection from a man

lezzshyte:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
bro that can be the only explanation for my ailment. I usually have fever blister when im about to fall sick
MJBOLT:
you dont know what is wrong with your lips yet you are chewing malaria drugs like groundnut
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by rtdCivilservant: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
my life is over
I sense that u are here to joke and fool around with people. to u I say if u are here to play pranks on people may herpes of the lips visit ur lips but if truly u are serious go to a good hospital or lab for test.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Fazemood(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
my life is over
It hasn't gotten to killing yourself yet, because that path will lead to a more painful death in the afterlife.
Don't know how to calm you now, but you should go for a test first to confirm. It could be a blister as a result of your partner's mouth infection.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by phlame(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
please I don't need insults now. you obviously don't understand what I mean

Then make her understand... EWU!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
pls focus on the topic at hand. did I ever say I got it from a man. I honestly don't want to go into details and pls don't make assumptions. I just need help and comfort at this point
MJBOLT:
so you got your infection from a man

Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by Headlesschicken(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
undecided Damn i thought i advised u not to suck Amakas puccci.... Now look what u v done bro,just Negodu
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by MJBOLT: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
oga,go and see a doctor

lezzshyte:
bro that can be the only explanation for my ailment. I usually have fever blister when im about to fall sick
Re: How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! by lezzshyte(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
you don't understand the kind of fear I am going through right now, its not easy. the hospital at this point seems to me like a slaughter house. I am only hanging on to the thin sliver of hope that I have fever blisters because I usually get them anytime im about to have malaria plus ive been having malaria symptoms. you guys should try and empathize with me pls
rtdCivilservant:

I sense that u are here to joke and fool around with people. to u I say if u are here to play pranks on people may herpes of the lips visit ur lips but if truly u are serious go to a good hospital or lab for test.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

' / PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k) / When Butt Enlargement/surgery Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.