Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Central Mosque Abuja? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Central Mosque Abuja? (2705 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / 5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Central Mosque Abuja? by wizb: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2009
A friend told me something recently that the roof of the central mosque is gold plated. Is this true?
Re: Central Mosque Abuja? by 0hsisi: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2009
who the fried fish cares?
There are millions of sick beggars in northern Nigeria looking for ordinary kulikuli to eat

1 Like

Re: Central Mosque Abuja? by zayhal(f): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2009
we need to be able to know the difference between the real gold and the golden colour. there are lots of things with golden colours that are not made from gold.

I've not been to any of the aforementioned mosques.Tthose who go there should try to clarify if what they see is gold or golden colour.

I think it's makrooh (disliked/discouraged) to decorate a mosque with real gold. i'm not so sure though. I'll try and find the evidence for/against that. i shall get back, insha Allah.
Re: Central Mosque Abuja? by FayeZik(f): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
zayhal:

we need to be able to know the difference between the real gold and the golden colour. there are lots of things with golden colours that are not made from gold.

I've not been to any of the aforementioned mosques.Tthose who go there should try to clarify if what they see is gold or golden colour.

I think it's makrooh (disliked/discouraged) to decorate a mosque with real gold. i'm not so sure though. I'll try and find the evidence for/against that. i shall get back, insha Allah.

I don't think it's makrooh. Prophet Mohammed's mosque in Medinah is decorated with real gold and marbles.
Re: Central Mosque Abuja? by rinw: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2016
Salam. Please will itikaf hold at National mosque abuja this year?
Re: Central Mosque Abuja? by lafex: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2016
L heard that it wnt hold for security purpose but it will hold at area1 central mosque
rinw:
Re: Central Mosque Abuja? by lafex: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
rinw:
I later heard that the I'tikaf held at National mosque but it was too late for me to reply u. Wc mosque did u later perform the I'tikaf?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones / Islamophobia! They Are Here Again / Is Courtship Allowed In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.