Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken (28963 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / 5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque / Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by p3ndy79: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2014
The great mosque of Kano was built for Sarki Muhammad Rumfa in the 15th century. It was made of mud, and was of the soro, or tower, variety. It was moved to a new site by Sarki Muhammad Zaki in 1582, and rebuilt in the mid 19th century by Abdullahi Bayero. It was destroyed in the 1950s, and rebuilt, according to some sources, with British support, in appreciation of the country's role in Second World War. All through this long period, over 400 years, there was never a time, this sacred place failed to host a congregational prayer (5 times daily) until today- November 28. 2014 when a Jumu’at prayer was stopped and scores of people killed.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by yuncka: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Dis is bad

Realy bad

Very bad

Way too bad

Way way too bad!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by McWhillion(m): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2014
That's sad really, how do you expect barbarians who do not respect the sanctity of human life to respect history even if its 5000 years old.

45 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by p3ndy79: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2014
God heal this nation and return it to the path of greatness.

Let the blood and spirit of the dead not have peace until they haunt and bring to justice all the perpetrators of this callous and cowardly act of man inhumanity to his fellow man.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by temitemi1(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2014
In ur writting u said destroyed like twice or more, so the history has been broken since they started destroying n rebuilding, so I guess this is also one of destroyed u made mention earlier. God bless Nigeria!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by p3ndy79: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2014
McWhillion:
That's sad really, how do you expect barbarians who do not respect the sanctity of human life to respect history even if its 5000 years old.

I kinda find it difficult that Nigeria will get to a point where its citizens who were once described as the happiest people in the world despite economic woes and social injustice.has now metamorphosed into a Palestine, Iraq afghanistan just few years down .

The other three countries are fighting foreign super power domination but our own band of terrorists are fighting a so called western educational and enlightenment domination using same tools of western education.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2014
p3ndy79:

I kinda find it difficult that Nigeria will get to a point where its citizens who were once described as the happiest people in the world despite economic woes and social injustice.has now metamorphosed into a Palestine, Iraq afghanistan just few years down .

The other three countries are fighting foreign super power domination but our own band of terrorists are fighting a so called western educational and enlightenment domination using same tools of western education.

Before nko
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2014
Diffdeef:
Thank God I'm in France...

And thank God ur families in Nigeria...

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Jeezyy(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2014
oh no! And i was planning on going for a tour there...anyway it's not suprising. If sound grown ups gada morale, go Benin wall, remove the blocks go the sell na boko haram wey no get brain go value history?

2 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by pendy179: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2014
temitemi1:
In ur writting u said destroyed like twice or more, so the history has been broken since they started destroying n rebuilding, so I guess this is also one of destroyed u made mention earlier. God bless Nigeria!!

People still pray on the grounds during the periods it was being rebuilt.

Now it is on lockdown and access restricted. That's the difference.

21 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2014
cry cry cry

Introducing North West, the stunning fashionista (photos)
http:///naCCB
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Firefire(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2014
May the perpetrators of this blood shed never find peace in this life and the life to come.

Oh Allah, bring to justice those killing the innocents.

angry angry embarassed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by BarryX(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2014
Records are there to be broken!

Unfortunately, BOKO HARAM of all groups takes the cake in the situation.

Negative history

3 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Alvelt14(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2014
Boko haram are nothing but an hell fire dwellers

3 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Descartes: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2014
shocked
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Descartes: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2014
Hmmm....what can I say that have not been said? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2014
I was here
Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by pendy179: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
it was danfodio who introduced jihad to this part of west africa, so he is 100% responsible for producing the likes of shecau and his ilks . Is he one of your proginators? You sound pained

Go get some education and enlightenment, it will do you much good.

Only a robot would not be pained by the loss of lives, I'm sure you're a programmed robot that has no emotion or feelings so it is understandable to think and spew the rubbish you're putting up there.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by yuzjet(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2014
Despite that, we will overcome إن شاء الل

8 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2014
pendy179:

Go get some education and enlightenment, it will do you much good.

Only a robot would be pained by the loss of lives, I'm sure you're a programmed robot that has no emotion or feelings so it is understandable to think and spew the rubbish you're putting up there.
zzz..... what a snorefest..... you keep repeating the same stuff like a broken record, but it doesn't change the fact that y'all are getting a taste of your medicine.

And as for tagging me uneducated, if the gibberish you're writing is what you call being educated, I'll blissfully be an illiterate.

Furthermore, I sympathize with the family of the innocent muslims who were so inhumanely murdered, may God grant them the fortitude to bear their loss.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by Mutuwa(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2014
When the dajjal and his followers are just are forthcoming the muslim ummah will not know peace,up and till the descending of the Mahadi.All one can do now is to combat your own self,tune to the teachings of the holy prophet and pray..

17 Likes

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by holatin(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2014
what an history.
Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by lacasa: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2014
May Allah come to our aid.

Cos our govt can't

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken by lacasa: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2014
1stknight:

Let me tell you a secret, you have a collective IQ of the atomic weight of Helium. You're bleeped if you still reason this way.

Nxt time, ignore Id.iots like that.

They thrive on attention.

Id.iots r meant to be ignored.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? / Ruling On Dyeing Hair And Beard / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.