Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport (26510 Views)

Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead / More Photos From Florida Airport Shooting That Killed Five. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by valdes00(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2017
rhektor:

Afghanistan is available o bros cheesy cheesy cheesy
I been dey tink Syria
Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2017
fkdmods:

Actually, i speak from experience. You on the other hand pull facts from your asss. Which data did you use to come to the bold conclusion that Nigeria/Lagos is safer than any city in the U.S? The only way you can believe that is because you have never left your "street" as you say. You people are so brain dead to the point of delusion. Lol.
you lol, pathetic... Laughing at your own foolishness... Where in my post did i write that Lagos is safer or more secured?? Just an expression of how i felt about present situation and you jumped out of your slum to start quoting me with bla bla... Dude i understand your situation, its not easy meeting successful people on line but u could have been polite with it prolly i can help. For i know the economy is hard on you, and poverty is a close pal to you but that shouldn't deprive you of common sense?? Oh! And its been said already, "never argue with a fool, he did bring you down to his level and beat you with experience" oya oga i give up, i take back all i said and just let me be... grin

1 Like

Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by legendte(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2017
faheez:
receive sense. if the name sounded Muslim-like, the topic of the thread would have been TERRORIST ATTACK IN FLORIDA. now the topic is not like that coz they ain't sure if the man is a Muslim... shame on the media.
Guilty conscience. I didn't mention any particular religion in my post.
Any religion that fights for God should not be encouraged. We as human should punish any offence against humanity but not against God. He task us to trust and obey him and he would fight our battles. How much more his battles.
I don't follow Christ because I was told to. I have examined his teachings and he summarised them by urging (not forcing) us to love God and one another.
Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by ahmg001(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2017
fkdmods:

Lol. You feel secure in Lagos grin. Exposure is a must in life i swear. Safe and Lagos/Nigeria should never exist in the same sentence.
.stop showing how ignorant u re.safety is relative.

1 Like

Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by rhektor(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2017
valdes00:

I been dey tink Syria

Hahahaha Hahahahaha
Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by blowjohn(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2017
fkdmods:

Lol. You feel secure in Lagos grin. Exposure is a must in life i swear. Safe and Lagos/Nigeria should never exist in the same sentence.

Man, stop that! How can u say that? Nigerian is safer than America when it comes to street crimes o. U can be shot and killed cos of ur Nike sneakers in America. In Nigeria who d hack needs sneakers? Chicago is top 2 or 3 most dangerous cities in the world. Dobuvknowbhow many broken homes and gangs are in America?

1 Like

Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by olash007: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2017
Blame Buhari
Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by dabossman(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2017
fkdmods:

Actually, i speak from experience. You on the other hand pull facts from your asss. Which data did you use to come to the bold conclusion that Nigeria/Lagos is safer than any city in the U.S? The only way you can believe that is because you have never left your "street" as you say. You people are so brain dead to the point of delusion. Lol.

I don't think the guy said Lagos was safer. He implied that he felt safer, which is personal not general.

There are people in this country who feel safer here than anywhere else in the world. You know why? Because here in Naija dey have the retinue of AK47 wielding MOPOL's surrounding them. They are unlikely to get shot on the street or in the mall by some random gunman, except it is a targeted assassination.

Outside of Nigeria, nobody sends them. No MOPOL, DSS or anything to offer a sense of security. Many of our "big men" and their kids fall in this category.

Akanbibabatunde:
you lol, pathetic... Laughing at your own foolishness... Where in my post did i write that Lagos is safer or more secured?? ... grin
Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by babadee1(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2017
somehowpenis:
no.

Yes. There are entire areas in Florida heavily populated by Latin American gang members and Cuban mafioso, particularly in Central Florida. You cannot compare Banana Island with high crime neighbourhoods like that.
Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by thecultivateur(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2017
GGirll:
Research on the New world order and you will know why things are happening d way they are worldwide yet this is just the preamble or should i say it's just d beginning of sorrow according to Mathew 24....rest in d Lord 2 d dead.

My dear, you have a point. There's more happening to this world than just what the media & the press are telling us. Only the open-minded ones will understand......

1 Like

Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by phlio666(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2017
montezz:

Kaduna massacre...boko haram...Fulani herdsmen...kidnap and rape cases happening in Nigeria are signs of God's presence abi?
U need help
nah we deh do ourselve nt God
Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by don4real18(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2017
DonEffiong:
American; every time gunshot anyway my heart goes out to the victim and their families
Do you show such sympathy to those who die in your country?
Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by amanikondo: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
highpriest4:
the fowl has came home to roost

the fowl has come home to roost. Basic English - 0
Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by amanikondo: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Adaowerri111:

serious about what happened in florida? are they serious about what have been happening in naija?

Yes, Chibok girls.
Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by yawatalks: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by highpriest4: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
amanikondo:

the fowl has come home to roost. Basic English - 0
thanks
Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2017
montezz:

Kaduna massacre...boko haram...Fulani herdsmen...kidnap and rape cases happening in Nigeria are signs of God's presence abi?
U need help

Hi montezz

cool
Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by montezz(f): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Hi montezz

cool
Hi seƱor
Re: Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
montezz:

U need help
lol, babe u have time oo, talking to a Average minded Nigerian about thinking outside the box and to stop reasoning with the God and Devil mentality at any incident is a waste of time and energy, trust me, i've been there, these days, I just ignore such comments after 1 response...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Sends Fathers Who Don't Pay Child Support To Fight In Ukraine War / 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus / RAF Typhoon Jets Intercept Russian Bombers Flying North Of Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.