Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 (11000 Views)

Unilag Calls Off NASU Strike, Calls Students To Resume January 1st (full Detail) / Lautech To Open In "Few Days"- Pro-chancellor / Breaking News:Lautech To Resume In January Without Increase In Tution Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2017
Hope this news is true.

Well, everyone needs to learn how to avoid failure in 2017, make sure you read this: http://talkeverytime..co.id/2017/01/how-to-avoid-failures-in-2017.html
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by quivah(f): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2017
kaboninc:

This haf juss crash my heart!!! cry cry cry cry
[s]
So I won't see you again after like 100 years? Oh no.. .[/s] cry cry
lol heheh grin don't forget you are my guarantor ....wink

so, bet on it .. if dem kon carry me go dem go carry you too come the same place grin so there's hope na

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by Handsomecole(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2017
Kolewerk!!! My yansh is covered with the blood of God
quivah:

undecided bizzibodi, will you help him out? he likes men too grin, even better wink

Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2017
hmmm politics
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by heykims(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2017
What a pity, it's pathetic the way political leaders handle d educational sector.
The students still better thank their stars anyway, coz I remember as a med student about 6years back in this same Lautech, we were home for 18 months because of Lautech ownership crisis in which only clinical students in Oshogbo especially medical students were affected. Those in main campus In Ogbomoso didn't even know there colleagues else were home sitting.. .
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by youngsahito(m): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2017
Is it real?
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by BerryAnny(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2017
Ehn Ehn! January 15 buh wait,seriously

Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by Parajoe: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2017
angry
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2017
Thank God
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by Artixmentor(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2017
these two Governors are not serious at all.
Governor Ajimobi is the one saying the school will be reopened on the 15th of January, very soon brither Aregbesola will also come out with his own contradictory statement.

the funniest thing is that most of the students have gone bald.

may God Almighty save us from these our leaders. I knw Nigeria will be great again
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by Freeheart(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2017
lautech to resume activities as stated by registrar

The Vice Chancellor, on behalf of Senate and upon recommendation of the Committee of Provost and Deans, has called off the Semester Break in respect of the 2015/2016 Harmatan Semester. Students are to resume on Monday, January 9 ,2017...
ALL students are to resume with immediate effect, as exams will commence soonest.
Also all students should please note that the 2015/2016 Harmattan Semester Examinations will commence immediately on resumption after the break..Monday 9,2017...
Best wishes.
Signed
J. A. Agboola
Registrar
REG/ADM.38
Wednesday,04 January 2017
Distribution
All Students
registrar@lautech.edu.ng
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
Ogbomoso Oyo State
Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by merchantsecured(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2017
we neva see am for school site,mail of even google...................where dat news come from
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2017
It's good new no doubt about it. However, I would only believe this news if it has been sent to our school email.
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by Danjuma827(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
Ajimobi is a f**l....he is an oloriburuku
He is the worst Governor my state has ever produced
I hate him with passion.
Students have been sitting down at home doing nothing for the past seven months and he keeps opening his mouth that is as big as camp nou stadium upandan blurting out trash
take it easy. lautech is a controversial schl because two states are claiming ownership and actually you can't serve two masters at once. That is why it is actually happening like this.

Anyways I wish Lautech students happy resumption
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by kaboninc(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2017
quivah:

lol heheh grin don't forget you are my guarantor ....wink

so, bet on it .. if dem kon carry me go dem go carry you too come the same place grin so there's hope na

I just can't wait then.. .. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by kaboninc(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2017
quivah:

undecided bizzibodi, will you help him out? he likes men too grin, even better wink

cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by ipledge01: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Nairaland front-page is just so useless nowadays, news was not confirmed and they brought one yeye blogger to the front page.
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by micxwell(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2017
quivah:

kiss its a lie Jere.
unless we get these news on our school mail, then mostly na rumor, usually to get students back to school to support any on going protests or one about to start.
they lie about the resumption every time! we have gotten more than 10 different resumption dates since we started this unfortunate strike, and half of them were to gather students to stage a protest!
The wise ones Dont believe a thing, until we get the news on our school mail or sometimes on the school site.

so the op still REMAINS an UNCONFIRMED NEWS! see the source sef,yeye people!
TRUE LADOKITE.
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by quivah(f): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2017
kaboninc:

I just can't wait then.. .. cheesy cheesy cheesy
package coming in next week hopefully
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by mytym(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
I hate him with passion.
Students have been sitting down at home doing nothing for the past seven months and he keeps opening his mouth that is as big as camp nou stadium upandan blurting out trash

Aregbesola is culpable too.
Both Governors are accomplices.
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by Eazie351(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
samtee37:
Ope o.....

But they should still give us two month more o.. .. Bcus my new born baby is just 3weejs old lipsrsealed

Dnt blame d strike for d baby tho

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by AbooTasleemah1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
quivah:

kiss its a lie Jere.
unless we get these news on our school mail, then mostly na rumor, usually to get students back to school to support any on going protests or one about to start.
they lie about the resumption every time! we have gotten more than 10 different resumption dates since we started this unfortunate strike, and half of them were to gather students to stage a protest!
The wise ones Dont believe a thing, until we get the news on our school mail or sometimes on the school site.

so the op still REMAINS an UNCONFIRMED NEWS! see the source sef,yeye people!

Well, for the sake of anticipation, you should know better that Lautech News and info always evolve from rumors
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by AbooTasleemah1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
undecidedBut, wait a sec. Ain't January 15 Sunday anymore? Or I've been staring at 2077 calendar
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by davedy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
abejide1000:
The truth of the story is that their VC invested their money into MMM, he'll be paid("Get Help" on January 15) and the normal school activities would also continue grin grin....Lol
JAN 14 THE CHOSEN DAY.....THE VC WILL PAY ALL THE WORKERS OUTSTANDING AS SOON HE GET HELP..
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by Azeez532(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
I hate him with passion.

Ajimobi is a huge disappointment really, it baffles how people like him find their way to position of authority. Not his fault, maybe because his children are all schooling overseas and he seem not bothered about LAUTECH crises.

The way majority of our governors here in Nigeria approach issues of governance is nothing to write home about. Sometimes, you wonder if they think at all.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by samtee37(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Eazie351:

Dnt blame d strike for d baby tho

Who should I now blame it upon?
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by mytym(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Danjuma827:
take it easy. lautech is a controversial schl because two states are claiming ownership and actually you can't serve two masters at once. That is why it is actually happening like this.

Anyways I wish Lautech students happy resumption

There's nothing wrong in two states owning a school, in fact its better than any of its peers that were established around the same period, the problem is the Nigerian attitude we reflect in most of our engagements but Education is worst hit. It has been relegated while everything has been POLITICIZED.

Odua group is owned by 6states.
Wema Bank which was a Regional Bank till 2013 is owned by 6states...

The institution had been doing very fine, developing faster than her age because TWO states were financing it. Until the ones who didn't value education started becoming Governors.

Akala started it in 2009/2010...

Nigeria is morbidly sick if we continue to treat education this way.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by Eazie351(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
samtee37:

Who should I now blame it upon?

D strike z only seven months old... And ur baby is 3wks old....thats almost 10 months. U knack dah stuff in school bro! grin
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by mytym(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
AbooTasleemah1:

Well, for the sake of anticipation, you should know better that Lautech News and info always evolve from rumors

On point!

Since the days of Salahu...
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by samtee37(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Eazie351:

D strike z only seven months old... And ur baby is 3wks old....thats almost 10 months. U knack dah stuff in school bro! grin

Lolz.... You got me bro grin
Re: Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 by chebyshev(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
This information is false. Below is the true information on Lautech's website.

The attention of the Authorities of the University has been drawn to a publication (purportedly issued from the Office of the Registrar) circulating on the social media, directing students to resume on Monday, January 9, 2017. The general public, particularly our dear students, their parents and guardians are hereby informed that the publication is false and the directive therein should be ignored.
Meanwhile, the University wishes to assure all concerned that the University will, by the grace of God, reopen before the end of January, 2017, as concerted efforts, at all levels, are being made to that effect. The patience and understating exhibited hitherto by all stakeholders, especially our beloved students, are well appreciated.
Please note that authentic information on this and any other matter regarding the University can be obtained only on the University website i.e.http://www.lautech.edu.ng
On behalf of the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Adeniyi S. Gbadegesin, we wish you all the best.
Signed
J. A. Agboola
Registrar
REG/ADM.38
Friday, January 6, 2017
Distribution
The General Public
All Students

Freeheart:
lautech to resume activities as stated by registrar

The Vice Chancellor, on behalf of Senate and upon recommendation of the Committee of Provost and Deans, has called off the Semester Break in respect of the 2015/2016 Harmatan Semester. Students are to resume on Monday, January 9 ,2017...
ALL students are to resume with immediate effect, as exams will commence soonest.
Also all students should please note that the 2015/2016 Harmattan Semester Examinations will commence immediately on resumption after the break..Monday 9,2017...
Best wishes.
Signed
J. A. Agboola
Registrar
REG/ADM.38
Wednesday,04 January 2017
Distribution
All Students
registrar@lautech.edu.ng
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
Ogbomoso Oyo State
Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Science,art Or Commercial Subjects? / Goodluck To All JAMB-UTME 2013 Candidates / Signs Of Ultra Smart People Hiding Their Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.