Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child (6860 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Mrblazer(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
It should be the other way round, the woman beating the man for not putting a boy in her womb. Africans are very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Mrblazer(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2009
It should be the other way round, the woman beating the man for not putting a boy in her womb. Africans are very funny grin
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Mrblazer(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2009
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Outstrip(f): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2009
The man should have been arrested on the spot. He admitted to battering her. This is a disgrace. I swear wife battery is a worse stigma than 419ing and people just think it is just okay

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by mamagee3(f): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2009
That man needs to step into the year 2009 and leave the year of 1925
God he sounds like a demented idiot
!! angry
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Fhemmmy: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2009
Lol . . . .make the man catch you oh
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2009
so such animals stil exist grin grin grin grin ;nywayz i dont blame d man when he was not opportuned 2 go 2 skul,at least if he went 2 skul dey wil av tot him biology grin grin grin grin d male sperm is wot determines d sex of a baby,d female biological work is just 2 carry n deliver grin grin o ma se o,ignorance is such a disease,d poor woman is just getting free beating from an abnormal man she cals husband grin grin grin.thank god dat dis days womens eyes r openin even village gal want 2 marry graduate grin grin grin grin maybe it is beer parlour or sepe or paraga spot she met him grin grin grin grin ;Dlmao

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Outstrip(f): 12:27am On Nov 24, 2009
This has nothing to do with education. It is just totally wickedness and backwardness
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Fhemmmy: 2:18am On Nov 24, 2009
kulyie:

so such animals stil exist grin grin grin grin ;nywayz i dont blame d man when he was not opportuned 2 go 2 skul,at least if he went 2 skul dey wil av tot him biology grin grin grin grin d male sperm is wot determines d sex of a baby,d female biological work is just 2 carry n deliver grin grin o ma se o,ignorance is such a disease,d poor woman is just getting free beating from an abnormal man she cals husband grin grin grin.thank god dat dis days womens eyes r openin even village gal want 2 marry graduate grin grin grin grin maybe it is beer parlour or sepe or paraga spot she met him grin grin grin grin ;Dlmao

That is some funny stuff
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Seun(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2009
The ironic side to this story is that the man actually determines the sex of the baby.
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by lovemoi2(f): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^^^
true

XX chromosome female

XY chromosome male

a papa has to donate the Y chromosome he has to produce a baby boy

if he donate X from his gene since mama has XX then for sure baby will be girl (X+X)=XX wink baby girl cheesy

but if he donates Y and it combines with X from mama then you get a baby boy(X+Y)=XY wink baby boy cheesy

just in a lay man's term explanation peeps

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by nethacker(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2009
lovemoi2:

^^^^
true

XX chromosome female

XY chromosome male

if he donate X from his gene since mama has XX then for sure baby will be girl (X+X)=XX wink baby girl cheesy

but if he donates Y and it combines with X from mama then you get a baby boy(X+Y)=XY wink baby boy cheesy

God no dey look all these ooo grin grin
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Ajike: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
lovemoi2, [i][/i] XX chromosome female

XY chromosome male

if he donate X from his gene since mama has  XX then for sure baby will be girl (X+X)=XX  baby girl

but if he donates Y and it combines with X from mama then you get a baby boy(X+Y)=XY  baby boy

at least the idiot man make me learn something today grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by slimes(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
So female babies are aliens?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by smooooooth: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2009
i thot it takes 2 pipu to make a baby, the guy shld be beating himself. he is such an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by lovemoi2(f): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
Ajike:

at least the idiot man make me learn something today grin

lol God dey grin

nethacker:

God no dey look all these ooo grin grin

oh yeah, no be God put all the gene for our already complicated body grin

slimes:

So female babies are aliens?
someone just ran away from the psycho hospital and landed on NL grin
you sure sey your doctors no dey look for you?
take am easy oh? chei tongue
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by blackcat1: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2009
Outstrip:

This has nothing to do with education. It is just totally wickedness and backwardness

Gbam!

I have seen loads of well educated men beat or even marry other wives just because wife number one could not bear a male child.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by beknown(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
Let us not try to compare between a woman and man because both genders are totally different.

God created them different and with unique characteristics.

In normal circumstances, a woman cannot become a man. Also, a man cannot become a woman. Let's respect nature.
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by aieromon(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
Beating your wife makes you an animal.
Beating your wife over issues of a male child makes you an illiterate.
This man should be imprisoned angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by foyeks2001(f): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
is just a stupid man, pity the woman

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Cyberfreak(f): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2009
I will like to know what punishment would be meted out to the man.
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by allboyz(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
the man shld learn the scientific system of bearing a male child!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by echobee(f): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
as the man forgotten, that both male and female are gifts from God.he is the most useless man i have ever heard about. he does not know that the fault is from him.his fertilizers does not have male.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by bandely(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2009
That man should be stoned to death!  angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by whiteroses(f): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2009
her chromosomes are same XX his cromosomes XY so he is the one responsible for a male child but he fails and yet he beats her, that man shouldn't be allowed to live among humans

LMAO @bandley

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by bandely(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
whiteroses:

her chromosomes are same XX his cromosomes XY so he is the one responsible for a male child but he fails and yet he beats her, that man shouldn't be allowed to live among humans

LMAO @bandley
Point of correction, Its Bandely wink
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
TO HELL WITH HIM!!
this is the modern days. is he still living in the 19th century or what?
women are capable of so much more now.
i dont understand why he should be beating his wife.
the male holds the key to what sex the baby is.
xx or xy blah blah. that sort of junk.
maybe his xy count is really low.  undecided

THIS MAN IS SO STUPID!! let him go and educate himself and take a class on this and he will see its not his wife's fault.
why when something goes "wrong" these foolish men like him will blame the woman.
what the hell is his problem?!  angry
TO HELL WITH HIM!! shameless idiot.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by bisiaet: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2009
It is unbelievable that one of the posters above said "A typical Yoruba Man" sorry this posted must be stupid by saying that, are we talking about tribal issue here but why is it that the people from East always like to fault every other tribe from Nigeria this is so sadden indeed Iam partky from that side but I have always disagree with this kind of thinking it is horrendous indeed.

But for Mr Iron Mike Tyson who beat his WIFE if this is true I'm so sorry for him.
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by DisGuy: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2009
the court adjourned the suit for further hearing?

what further hearing, shouldnt the court send the man to prison straight away for even having the guts to say he warned her, when some people say naija is hell i dont blame them while some will be shouting patriotic nonsense up and down!!

I bet the judge is a female as well!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by bawomolo(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
Dis Guy:

the courst adjourned the suit for further hearing?

what further hearing, shouldnt the court send the man to prison straight away for even having the guts to say he warned her, when some people say naija is hell i dont blame them while some will be shouting patriotic nonsense up and down!!

I bet the judge is a female as well!!

i know right. this fool basically confessed to domestic violence in court  shocked

it's funny how the NL finds ways to bring ethnicity into every thread. domestic violence is a universal problem.
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
bawomolo:

i know right. this fool basically confessed to domestic violence in court  shocked

it's funny how the NL finds ways to bring ethnicity into every thread. domestic violence is a universal problem.

Will love to know what the court will end up doing.
Re: Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child by sayso: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
fi na ogogoro,that will not be an issue for the man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions / Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny / PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.