Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

History Of The Yoruba Demon(s) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / History Of The Yoruba Demon(s) (1185 Views)

The Yoruba Iwo King Akanbi That Sleeps With Men & Does Fraud - [EXPOSED] -part 2 / What Is A Yoruba Demon? / What Is The Yoruba Word For "Oak Tree" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of The Yoruba Demon(s) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2017
Pictures below...

Re: History Of The Yoruba Demon(s) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2017
Ummm...

Good to know...
Re: History Of The Yoruba Demon(s) by lovlitiny: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2017
Anyone who speaks Yoruba to translate this for me. I'm trying to learn how to speak and write:

Eku inawo ile, emi yin ni yoo gbe ibe, Olorun oba koni fi eleyi se opin ooo. Olorun oba yoo mo bukunyin ooooo
Re: History Of The Yoruba Demon(s) by Ajikobi1: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2017
lovlitiny:
Anyone who speaks Yoruba to translate this for me. I'm trying to learn how to speak and write:

Eku inawo ile, emi yin ni yoo gbe ibe, Olorun oba koni fi eleyi se opin ooo. Olorun oba yoo mo bukunyin ooooo
Congrats on your new house, you will live in the house for many years, God will not let this house be the last house you will build. God will continue to bless you.

1 Like

Re: History Of The Yoruba Demon(s) by Ajikobi1: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2017
lovlitiny:

Re: History Of The Yoruba Demon(s) by lovlitiny: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ajikobi1:
Congrats on your new house, you will live in the house for many years, God will not let this house be the last house you will build. God will continue to bless you.
Thank you so much smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ado Oloro(bomb) Kan Ti Bu Gbamu! Ni Somalia / i / Moment Benin Traditional Council Broke Native Chalk 2 Announce Death Of Oba(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.