Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video (49568 Views)

Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS / Bawo Daniel Emami Weds In Warri, Uses Money Spraying Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Anago5000: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
KINGwax007:
off point again..it seems ur sense went that way...
i see .didnt knw i was talking with a re.tar.d! .
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by KINGwax007(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Anago5000:
i see .didnt knw i was talking with a re.tar.d! .
off point again...

I tire for u o

Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Anago5000: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
KINGwax007:
off point again...
I tire for u o
ok
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Anago5000: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
KINGwax007:
off point again...

I tire for u o
you want to get urself into trouble abi? i pity ur poor wife and kids .cos they will be at the recieving end of the mess you are cooking now.but i will still give you a chance to escape untouched.ur files are complete here with me.i can make a jolly ride with ur family picx here .you are just an ordinary blogger that hardly feed his family .now crawl back to ur abeokuta hell-hole and escape untouched or.....

.btw what happened to your SLIDEwaxie handle?
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
sarrki:
Ayiri my guy

Lagos is your second home

Ayiri knows when to fight and when to let go

Not like the one hiding in the creek

Ayiri carry go

Lol. Ayiri de fight for who? Lol.. Sense no de this guy head rara. Ayiri is a no body compared to those militants. He shows of his wealth, they don't. Visit Port Harcourt, they don't even know him. Broke ass black mo-fucker always showing off when he isn't worth a billion dollars. Shame. We clamor more on what we see, and exaggerate on people's wealth, when they clearly have nothing. What happens if Indimi or Jagaban or the likes of Otedola begins to show off their wealth the way he does?
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by ShakaZullu(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
Ayiri my guy

Ayiri carry go
[/s]

you sound like someone singing nursery rhyme

tufiakwa #spits
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by hamzeiy: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
doctokwus:
Aside being the APC version of Tompolo,what actually does this Ayiri do for a living?
Oh, forgot.He is a billionaire,that is his source of livelihood!
i wonder oh...no body knows what he does other than warri billionaire....infact the instant i heard the word the next thing that comes to mind is ayiri
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by dmoville(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
No normal human being will compare Ayiri to Tompolo. Tompolo is light years ahead of Ayiri both in money and philanthropic gestures.
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Pavarottii(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
KINGwax007:
off point comment. The guy had a point..

He knows when to fight and when to let go. Unlike Asari and Tompolo wetly dey watch their shoulders Everytime
U just come put wetyn no concern u. Please tell me wen did Ayiri fight at all sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by boborosky(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
justicejay:
'Akulagba' of warri? Is Akulagba not a YORUBA word? And leaving a whole warri to show off his billion in YORUBA land. Why are Igbos so obsessed about the Yorubas? Ayam north understanding.
you really need prayers.
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by ufuosman(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Young man with so much money, na turn by turn. Our turn don near!
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by KINGwax007(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Anago5000:
you want to get urself into trouble abi? i pity ur poor wife and kids .cos they will be at the recieving end of the mess you are cooking now.but i will still give you a chance to escape untouched.ur files are complete here with me.i can make a jolly ride with ur family picx here .you are just an ordinary blogger that hardly feed his family .now crawl back to ur abeokuta hell-hole and escape untouched or.....

.btw what happened to your SLIDEwaxie handle?
hehehehe... See James Bond. Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

U see my signature, everybody knw I be slidewaxie. And abt my family pix...hehehe...I'm scared, help help... help.... grin
grin grin.

Mumu guy, I am not even a blogger. I own two blogs

1. For leisure...posting my writings

2. For business

And hey, mumu, non of my blog is making money via Adsense or anyone. grin grin abi u see Google ad for my blog? You can see how dunce you sound?

Hehehehe, online forum na entertainment, walahi... grin

grin grin

Person wey no see food chop dey form assassin creed... grin grin

Wait... My files dey your hand? Hehehehe Jesu Kristi...I am scared ooooo. Help!!! You get money for Internet connection?... grin grin cheesy

Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by NoRetreat(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thank God for your life. GOD BLESS YOU HUSTLE AND HE EILL OPEN NEW DOORS of opportunities for me too by Gods grace.
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Marotzke(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
justicejay:
'Akulagba' of warri?
Is Akulagba not a YORUBA word?
And leaving a whole warri to show off his billion in YORUBA land.
Why are Igbos so obsessed about the Yorubas?
Ayam north understanding.
With this statement, you just sold off Yoruba's biggest allies and relatives in the south.
Haba , have you no sense of history?
Itsekiris are the only tribe outside Yorubaland that proclaims Oduduwa as their ancestor.

The only place Action Group was strong in the whole Midwest.
Awolowa proclaimed Olu of Itsekiri as Olu of Warri, the basis for the war between Ijaw and Urhobo vs Itsekiri.
Itsekiri that provided Jagaban with Oluremi?

As Tompolo is to Ijaws, so is Ayiri to Itsekiris. (The reason you have A mad dog at home is because your neigbhour is training a Hyena) .

During Ibori's tenure Ayiri was appointed chairman Delta State Water ways management authority.

With Brutal efficiency, he rid the waterways of pirates and robbers.
He Restored trade routes and heralded prosperity for simple and ordinary villagers of Delta state.

Your type my good man will out of crass ignorance, sell off prized family heirlooms, and abuse the children of your fathers friends and allies.
Apologise to Afenifere.
Apologise to Itsekiris.
Apologise to Ohaneze.
Apologise to the Akulagba of Warri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by paradigmshift(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
sarrki:
Ayiri my guy

Ayiri carry go

ayiri na boy..if e get mind why e decamp go APC.. story story....
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by basilo102: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
justicejay:
'Akulagba' of warri?
Is Akulagba not a YORUBA word?
And leaving a whole warri to show off his billion in YORUBA land.
Why are Igbos so obsessed about the Yorubas?
Ayam north understanding.
Why are yorubas soo ignorant of Nigerian geography?? do you all spend all your life in your rusted roofs enclaves and know nothing about other places
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Jokerman(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
KINGwax007:
off point comment.

Why are u people so little upstairs? Is it abt joining a party or letting go when due?

Didn't Tompolo let go?? why den are u still chasing him??
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by nickxtra(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
I dont know why I love this man like this. Maybe because we look alike
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by runbeni(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
I've always wanted to ask, where's ayiri all these while. I tot e-money have stolen his place.
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by redsun(m): 4:30am On Jan 08, 2017
Misplaced priority. A Bentley in a jungle with no roads. What do the people cars when they don't understand the mechanism of a donkey pulling cart?
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Anago5000: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
KINGwax007:
hehehehe... See James Bond. Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

U see my signature, everybody knw I be slidewaxie. And abt my family pix...hehehe...I'm scared, help help... help.... grin
grin grin.

Mumu guy, I am not even a blogger. I own two blogs

1. For leisure...posting my writings

2. For business

And hey, mumu, non of my blog is making money via Adsense or anyone. grin grin abi u see Google ad for my blog? You can see how dunce you sound?

Hehehehe, online forum na entertainment, walahi... grin

grin grin

Person wey no see food chop dey form assassin creed... grin grin

Wait... My files dey your hand? Hehehehe Jesu Kristi...I am scared ooooo. Help!!! You get money for Internet connection?... grin grin cheesy
no time for reading those craps you put up there. just heed to my warning and we are good.i dont play around here with kids.if i want to mess you up i do that with no remorse.you can ask your people here.
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by KINGwax007(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Anago5000:
no time for reading those craps you put up there. just heed to my warning and we are good.i dont play around here with kids.if i want to mess you up i do that with no remorse.you can ask your people here.
you are a fool. And believe me, you are very big one. I have never seen a more stupid entity like u angry angry
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by Anago5000: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
KINGwax007:
you are a fool. And believe me, you are very big one. I have never seen a more stupid entity like u angry angry
ok.we shall see
Re: Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video by KINGwax007(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Anago5000:
ok.we shall see
I repeat, you a confined idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? / What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.