Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Let The Games Begin... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let The Games Begin... (1234 Views)

Construction Works Begin At Lekki Deep Sea Port / Anxiety As Withdrawal, Deposit Charges Begin / Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let The Games Begin... by yhurmie: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-_UT8b3lqLes/WGi-1nQPb8I/AAAAAAAAAAY/-cF9R5Gu8ao7-cCvVPomfuXi--xdKi9PACLcB/s640/let-the-games-begin.jpg[/img]
With 2017 just a few days gone...whats your approach this time around?Let the Games Begin...might best describe how i feel about it. A year pregnant with an infinite combination of possibilities, or probably nothing? Which is the conclusion you would rather go with? Nothing? Or Infinite possibilities?

If you would play the year to win as in a game, knowing that the outcome of this year 2017, whatever it may be at the end, does not define you, just maybe, you would be able to own the year with all it would bring whilst keeping in mind your end goal for what you need from the year. I would assume you have played a game at some point in time, a game that was just a pain in the ass (coughs) excuse my french, lol, but one where you were most determined to win that stage or level, more often than not, you did win that level before possibly running off..lol..but the point is because you knew it was a game afterall, amidst the frustration of previous losses, you were able to succeed eventually.

Why? Because with the game, you never thought of yourself as a failure while you were losing because you knew it was a game, you stood up and possibly stretched alittle, probably after each unsuccessful attempt to give yourself a GO again, you checked what the rules of the game were again, and then you focused your energy on that elusive level and gbam...you won!

Apply this understanding and see what happens this 2017...now Let the Games Beginnn..*wink*

Source:http://miccolosopinion..com.ng/2017/01/let-games-begin.html

(1) (Reply)

Challenges With My Skid Cooking Gas (LPG) Business - Help / GTB Reduces Price Of Online Transfer Cost To #50 / Refigerator For Sale @ Meecheal Excels Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.