Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Two Subjects You Must Pass Before You Can Gain Admission Into The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Subjects You Must Pass Before You Can Gain Admission Into The University (449 Views)

WAEC Syllabus 2020/2021 For All Subjects [PDF Download] / Jamb Event Episode 2: List Of Subjects You Are To Register In Jamb 2018 / 5 Ways Students Can Gain Work Experience Before Graduation - Dailystudentinfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Subjects You Must Pass Before You Can Gain Admission Into The University by raymondhill: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2017
If you know anyone who wants to gain admission into a nigerian university, then let them know the importance of these two subjects. The subjects are popular but dreaded by most students. I am talking about MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH. These subjects are easy to pass if you develop average interest, pay attention to the basics and persist in solving problems.

You cannot force anyone to understand these subjects. It is better if you persuade them by creating a simple teaching model to work with that can be easily assimilated by the students. When you making teaching these subjects fun for them than a horror movie, they'll come out with great results. In addition, the learning model you teach them with will become useful as they gain admission into the university.

If you are looking for a private teacher to teach Mathematics and English or any other subject that someone you know may be finding difficult, you can contact me, to arrange a private tutor for you.. Call 08032589141

(1) (Reply)

PGDE (mathematics Or Physics) Which Is Better For Civil Engr Graduate / NYSC BATCH B Stream 2 Reployment / My Matriculation Number In UNN Is 1800 – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.